Milo making money off Sup Forums AGAIN

How do you anons feel about this?

Jews have good business sense.

Can't argue with that.

Smart people make money off idiots

a tale as old as civilization itself

fags ruin everything

I wish i had thought of it first. Watch him be a super kike and trademark the phrase.

>good business sense
No, that would be buying a white t shirt and a marker for $10 and making your own.
>implying you should be wearing the message since that would be changing the original format

How the hell is making money not a good business sense?

I'm not gonna argue with that.. Of course I'm gonna buy one, even if aim not happy about the circumstances.

he won't be stopping you from making or even selling your own shirts of the same design

so what is the problem?

make your own, buy one from someone else, or don't wear such a shirt. it's up to you

Good for him, he's the best at getting our message out, even if he's a cynical opportunist.

Maybe I'm looking at this all wrong..

Is Milo..... Helping us..?

Someone tell that faggot kike to stop making us not fucking cool.

jews gonna coattail and profiteer

You gotta admit, he just made us mainstream.. Fucking normies and alt-lite'rs are gonna be wearing our message now. He's done more to raise white consciousness and advocacy just with this than a dozen Spencer rallies ever could. Ironic, huh?

This is gonna be like Commies wearing Che Guevara shirts made by capitalists, only its white supremacists wearing a shirt made by a Jew.

It's available in many other places that aren't funding faggot ecelebs. I imagine Milo won't sell many, considering how he's shit on anything that even hints at white identity in the past.

merchant right desu

>Fucking normies and alt-lite'rs are gonna be wearing our message now.
our message was getting media/universities etc to chimp out over something benign. Unless the people wearing it get routinely killed and make news headlines it doesn't help us.

This. Nobody is stopping you from being a jew and selling your own. Personally idgaf, good on him, he gave some t shirt maker some business.

He constantly baits and triggers the far-left into acting like violent extremists, which definitely helps us.

I just bought one from his site tho

maybe that's the reason for the shirts, he wants us to get attacked to raise awareness. I can't argue with that strategy.

Who cares, only edgy "alt-righters" would be dumb enough to wear this in public and then realize their mistake when they're enriched by a group of future Drs.

so does shapiro or even jordan peterson, it doesn't take much

Honestly the whole campaign was probably orchestrated by him.

Now that you mention it..

He can't trademark a phrase which he has no conceivable way of proving he came up with.

It takes a lot to get them violent. All three of them deserve credit, but Milo's the only one of them who is an outright troll.

Don't care, I'm not losing anything

He's redpilling the normies, I'm okay with it.

He can still make money off those

Just buy a white shirt and write it on with a marker if you want a shirt that says it.
This effects nobody but the spastics that would pay a blatantly opportunistic kike for a dumb shirt.

A faggot who's not even white telling people it's ok to be
Ok

i don't give a shit since im not some faggot buying shit like this
those kekistan faggots need to die

I'll make you the same shirt, probably for less, and your dosh won't go to a kike.

I immediately thought of doing the same thing, mocked up a shirt, then backed out because I didn't want to cynically profit from the movement.

However, if we're going to be milked for profit, I would rather have it in my pocket than his. If it's wildly successful, how would you guys feel about an "It's okay to be white" billboard in SF, NYC, and other coastal hyperliberal areas?

And, yeah, I don't like his people or his practices but I think we've established that he's a pretty effective gateway redpill. In the same league as Sargon of Cuckkad and Ben "Khazar Milkers" Shapiro.

I don't identify or ally with them but I unironically appreciate their existence.

Good, he once said Sup Forums is the best and most awful place on the net and it needs to be preserved, kept free. I'm paraphrasing, but thats the gist. regardless of his other qualities, he is a free speech absolutist. In the age of censorship and net neutrality, that is a quality i respect more than almost anything else in someone.

>small

The poor business sense is in putting the message on a shirt, something that an individual will be wearing. The kind of chucklefucks wearing that shirt will only need one bad apple who actually believes in forceful white supremacy to cause a scene and it will deflate everything.

"It's Okay To Be White" is a message that thrives when it is thrown out into the public with no one attached to it, a message of anonymity. Just as Sup Forums thrives on anonymity (where arguments are either "ur a faget" or two fags actually arguing/shitposting with no filter to what they are saying) the only thing that can be attacked is the piece of paper and the message on it.

"Okay" on a shirt will just invite personal attacks on those wearing it, and instant vilification of everyone wearing the shit the moment one person wearing said shirt does something out of line (doesn't even matter if it's self-defense or someone else instigated or he doesn't even do anything, the encounter will be twisted in a way NOT in the message's favor).

>steals your meme
>sells it for his own gain
>ruins your life as you wear it in public and get targeted by communists

Way to go /p(atsy)ol/

I don't care. If someone wants to buy a 5 words shirt they can buy it. Or make their own. Oh no, someone is walking around with a true statement on their shirt!!! Divide and conquer, quick!!!

I would beat the gay out this faggot irl

Get one on CustomInk

Okay if I stole your furniture and sold it and made money, do I have "good business sense"? No I'm a fucking thief. Making money doesn't automatically make it right. That's not how capitalism works. You still can't blatantly steal something and make money off it. Which is what Milo is doing here and pretty much with Sup Forums in general.

what the hell happened to that dudes face?

How do we know he didn't secretly create the meme in the first place?

Also Milo already got fired from his job at the Daily Caller.

And I'd help you.

pic related'

>being this new
>being underage
How do you not know of Brian Peppers?

as long as he is using his base, to push our agenda who gives a cuck?

>be milo
>rip of somebody else's artwork to make shekels
>go on Sup Forums and make a thread about to promote your business
>burgers jump right in and buy it like the goof goys they are.
Please who ever made this meme. sue that fucking faggot jew.

This is true, but I also feel bad for the user that originated the design. They can't even attempt to take action and sell the shirts themselves without getting dox'd

We should demand that milo donates the procedes to south african white farmers!

But.... they still have their furniture.

I could honestly care less. would be caught dead wearing that shirt, though I support the poster campaign.

Stealing something isn't moral, ever, but it's way, way, WAY less immoral if when you take it, you do not deprive the owner of their item.

>profit off the work of hundreds of Sup Forumstards
>That rage inducing tittle = more buyers

I gotta give it to him, he knows how to make money

those black love slaves of his aren't cheap. jew gotta keep his living standards up.

really good that he is selling these shirts. milo is /ourguy/ and always has been, for sure, no doubt.

Great, another meme thatll get packaged up and sold to the unwashed masses. Next thing you know, the magic will be gone from an effective piece of propaganda and only cringe will be left.