CBTS Meme Team #2: Use this thread for dumping memes and discussing meme strategy

This thread is for meme dumps, check out discussion thread here for general info:

CBTS Discussion Thread #69
Focus efforts on verifiable happenings & Q's crumbs, keep an eye on "organic" trends and go with the flow.

Some helpful links:

CBTS Meme Team #1
>MEMEING FOR DUMMIES (you)

Go here for Q&A: pastebin.com/cUrSr54y

Copypasta into memegen of your choice. Some ideas:

Trump Executive Order:
hepwori.github.io/execorder/

More Trump:
imgflip.com/memesearch?q=trump

Anonymous
imgflip.com/memesearch?q=anonymous

Clinton
imgflip.com/memesearch?q=clinton

Bernie
imgflip.com/memesearch?q=bernie

Congress
imgflip.com/memesearch?q=congress

Planet Earth
imgflip.com/memesearch?q=earth

Keep an eye out for "organic" trending hashtags to add to this list, but some of our own ideas include:

#AreYouAwakeYet
#TheAwakening
#CalmBeforeTheStorm
#TheStormIsUponUs (or just #TheStorm)
#WheresTony
#WheresJohn
#WheresPodesta
#WheresHillary
#WheresBarry
#QAnon
#MemeMilitia
#AliceAndWonderland
#WorldFacts
#RedPill
#MAGA
#Truth
#Shinealight
#ElevateTruth

GET TO WORK LADS!!

God Bless.

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/search/keyword?keywords=blackmail&sort=user_rating,desc&mode=detail&page=1&title_type=movie&ref_=kw_ref_typ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Happening Watch is a group dedicated to providing current information on in-progress happenings, and investigating for details after the fact. Our server was started this summer for the purpose of doxxing and raiding CNN; after which, we converted the server into a central hub to provide information, and occasionally, declare raids. We currently have about 200 members (inactive members are pruned for security purposes) and we will continue to grow. Here's the link:
discord/xKJVmUT
Lets all get comfy together

I had a dream I was given the job to retrieve the body of HRC. She had "committed suicide".
But when I went to collect, it wasn't her. The body was of a much younger woman and the face had been completely burned off. I took it in and they told me HRC would be recorded as officially dead.

I dont see any of them playing in the front yard. Are they out at the (((sandbox))). Im getting worried.

OC

QUICK RUNDOWN

>Q user posts "breadcrumbs" a few days ago in an attempt to lead us to the big picture because it is important that we discover all this stuff ourselves because the information is out there. It makes it much harder to discredit when CNN can't say- some anonymous source told this large of of people a bunch of bs.
>see op comments for relavent breadcrumbs. questions are hints to the preceding questions.
>a new thread is created roughly every 45 mins cuz bump limit ctrl+f "new thread" to see if the current one is over.
>goal is to create one large info graphic with all the puzzle pieces in place to redpill the normie masses.

If anyone knows about IPFS and other WebTorrent stuff please help, we need to organize ourselves much better than what is happening now. This will have a direct benefit towards our propagation efforts tonight and in the future.

We need a methodology for the new info war that just started with Q

Images just aren't fast enough to keep pace with the events anymore.

hurr strategy durr

>dump

Use the letter Q like a bubble or frame, can make it a series or add a small number in the tail of the Q etc... turn the whole meme into a Q

your welcome

my strategy with dumping memes is to dump them

Can you please make a horizontal time line, starting with Trump's ARAMCO Tweet? It would be a good idea to see visually the time difference from that point, to the purge starting, to the helicopter crashing, to what happens tonight/today

>my strategy with dumping memes is to dump them

the memes I dump are based on truth, not just made up shit because it's ha ha funny like so many of the memes I see, especially on the uber-right

THE MOST TRUSTED NAME IN NEWS

please fuck off
very interesting angle, please get ready for environmental memes linking together ARAMCO and the KSA Purge

>please fuck off

right back atcha.

And now for something we hope you REALLY like........

TO SUMMARIZE EVENTS OF PAST donna brazille throws clinton under the bus
>DNC found out to be rigged
>trumps twitter went offline for 11 min
>whatsapp/twitter/facebook chat outages
>yemen fires at saudi arabia but missile gets intercepted, loud explosions reported
>saudi coup, multiple royals arrested for corruption and money laundering
>obama might have been put in harvard because of saudi royals with HUMA program
>saudi royals found to be linked with Citigroup (put obama in office), vegas shooting and clinton foundation
>many sources hint that podestas are soon to be indicted (or already are)
>massive leak released that MSM instantly uses to smear trump (false flag?)
>texas shooting killing 15+ people
>helicopter carrying 8 saudi officials one of which being a royal as well crashed with no survivors

probably missed some things but,
COINCIDENCE? I THINK NOT.

IGNORE SHILLS

>please fuck off

Things worth memes
>KSA purge, NEOM Helicopter crash, Where is HC,JP,BO,
>Calm before the storm
>Q Q Q Q Q Q Q Q
>DNC

>please

you're welcome

>off

>ck off

boy are you in for a surprise

>boy are you in for a surprise

do tell. use your words.

>in for a surprise

I just pop redpills down normies throats.

>we're
>were
E for Effort.

Your shilling can't keep up with events newfag. get fucked

Thanks, you shall be spared the rake.

>boy are you in

> (You)
>>we're
>>were
>E for Effort.

if you're going to get that triggered about it, I'll fix it for you.

#notevenmymeme

s://mobile.twitter.com/BarackObama/status/927337619406643200

OBAMA TWEETED YOU FUCKING FAGGOTS!! Shell the fuck outta his tweet hastags and memes glass the fucker!!

>
>> (You) (You)
>>>we're
>>>were
>>E for Effort.
>if you're going to get that triggered about it, I'll fix it for you.
>#notevenmymeme

there you go, since it was so important to you - fixed.

you're welcome

>keep up with events newfag. g

OK, fine. TONY PODESTA HAS BEEN ARRESTED THIS WEEK!!!!! PROOF IN PIC RELATED!!!!!!!

how's that for you?

If someone is still making memes, try a few buzzfeed-level ones. For instance I'm thinking of taking a weedlmao meme and repurposing it like "when she hits you up but its uranium".

Doesn't count unless you pay for the report

>

kek

which one is podesta?

Pay attention as soon as we have a good video source of Trump's storm speech today we need to propagate double speed

>Can one of you crafty fuckers put the following into a convincing meme?

When you have trillions of dollars at your disposal and are thus the most powerful person(s) on the planet, what is there left that is more valuable than money, and which can be used as a means of influence?

This question is important because no matter how rich and powerful you are, not everybody can be bribed. There actually are good people with integrity in this world who refuse to be compromised or bought off.

Hint: If it doesn't involve blackmail, it's not more valuable than all the money in the world.

2nd Hint: What's the worst form of blackmail you can imagine, one that society could never possibly excuse?

3rd Hint: Who are the most vulnerable members of any society?

it needs to be digestible, are there any good movies with similar ideas?
>Eyes Wide Shut
>American Pie

We are meming reality again! WE WILL BE VICTORIOUS! Happy Guy Fawkes day!

How do we know this isn't a trick by the left to try and learn how to meme?

it's the right that doesn't know how to meme. they're all weak. sad.

BUMP YOU FUCKS HOLY SHIT WAKE UP

o shit

Larping shill faggots.

i am dumb to it sok

Indeed, pop-culture images from famous movies, images and archetypes relating to the topic at hand are crucial in terms of being palpable and digestible for normies.

Also, the sequence of questions an hitnts could be more susinctly expressed.

i like this one

>images and archetypes relating to the topic at hand
The destruction of a corrupt empire

This works on non-normies and is good for non-normie moral. But we also need maymays that seep inside the modus operating system of normal fucks who look at everything in terms of popular cultural Marxist polarities and talking points.

>most popular movies categorized with "blackmail"
imdb.com/search/keyword?keywords=blackmail&sort=user_rating,desc&mode=detail&page=1&title_type=movie&ref_=kw_ref_typ

Bump

>cnn shows Sam Hyde as shooting suspect

Some other ideas
>when there's x isleep.jpg, when y I woke
>who would win? Peace and happiness, or one lil boi uranium smuggler
>anyone up for dem real smuggle hours
>when you want to play ball but they keep pulling your strings (Hillary shopped onto a cat playing with wool)

sorry for samefagging
>pic related
use it

did you cum while dreaming or after you woke up?

Thanks for this user!

expose normies to jew worship of the star of david, 6 sides, black boxes, and saturn.

The only presidents to be impeached were by majority of the other party in control of congress, the republicans won't hurt their own brand.

I don't get any of this, i've never read harriet pottery.

(1/2) A few hurdles I see:

1. The general public’s reliance on MSM. They’re influence has been fading over the years, but for the leftys they still believe they’re trustworthy. I see countless posts similar to “not reliable source because right wing” (aka not my ideology). In their mind, it’s completely discredited before they even read anything else, based on the source because it doesn’t fit their ideology. That’s dangerous because it inhibits the sharing of information. They’re told a narrative, what to think, how to respond to it, and what they should feel all in one article, that are all echoed between several places. Again, dangerous to the transfer of information and ideas.

2. Reliance on simple answers and lack of motivation to think further. Things like Snopes are harmful. Its a meme around here “Snopes said it’s false. Research complete.” The bigger picture is that they aren’t motivated and have become so reliant on being told what to do, that they can’t think beyond what they’re told. This is also very dangerous to the sharing of information and ideas.

Cont... may take a few mins

Checked lad

Fox News is also fake news, so no, you fail in the truth regards, also Trump should be in front cause media reports on him, see why this doesn't make sense? 2/10 see me after class

>obama - saudi royals - american colleges - huma program

source/link?

You know. I have always thought Trump is a genius. And if you really think about it. If all of this is not a LARK and habbenings are on going. Trump used 4d chess to turn Sup Forums into his own personal army.

She's totally into it user, she's just being coy.

LARP* stupid mobile auto correct

Keep it in one containment thread, please. You guys look like the new pizzagate//htg/. Make a discord or forum if you need a separate space to strategize or whatever.

(2/?)

The trust with MSM like CNN, MSNBC, etc... needs to be broken. Reliance on stock News apps on mobile devices needs to be broken, too. I’ll give you an example. I have a Jewgle stock app on my phone that sends notifications. I leave it on because im curious to see what they’ll notify me with. I haven’t recieved notifications in a few days but yesterday I did receive one! While everything was happening with the Saudis, etc... I got a notification about some dead cows in Michigan as the news with the SA princes was breaking. I have an iPad, too. Their news has sent nothing in days despite all the happenings. This is a problem for people who maybe aren’t as aware of other outlets or apps, because they’ll rely on them for important updates (think Amber alerts that all go off at the same time when you’re at the store) but they don’t send them. This a problem for people who want ease and things done for them, or don’t have the time or interest in tech for other reasons, which is who we’re dealing with.

The commies are in nh colleges repeat the commies are here how did they get through?

THIS IS MEME THREAD

GO HERE FOR DISCUSSION THREAD

(3/?)

Some solutions:
They don’t have interest in things like paladins and Military Generals, like we do. Their interests are in folklore and things they find mysterious but don’t know why, like Alice in Wonderland or wizards (like Harry Potter), mermaids and butterflies, etc... This is an easy one because we have someone that can replace their MSM and be their wizard at the same time... Assange. He told us everything over a year ago. He’s been sitting in an Embassy for years for telling you the truth. He needs to be memed as the truth teller, the best white wizard you’ve ever met. The same way Trump was our General during the first meme war, he needs to be Gandalf that always stands with the people. They need a new place to look for happenings. Break the conditioning of the current MSM and meme Wikileaks as the new MSM, a news source for the people.

Another solution to breaking the conditioning, I think memes like are effective because the leftys don’t ask questions. They have to be asked the question and given the answer. At least partly the answer because the conditioning is strong with them right now. I don’t believe they can think for themselves or are motivated to do so. They need breadcrumbs... but done with in a way they find interesting. Fantasy combined with Q&A if that makes sense.

03301 NOVEMBER HOTEL CONFIRM! REQUEST FIRE FOR EFFECT HOW COPY?

meme a better constitution

Got to go right now, will be back in the am for full force memes.

They are gonna use these threads, dumps, and posts to not only stamp out the MSM and reach the sleeping masses, but probably to vindicate us truthers as well. Its absolute fucking genius from every angle and everybody wins, except the shit birds. This is LEGENDARY.

POTUS, WE SUPPORT YOU
GOD BLESS YOU ALL AND GOD SPEED IN YOUR MISSIONS.

LOVE, ANONS.

Need help keeping information
>thread keeps getting forgotten in CBTS
NEED MEME:
VPU-2 and VXS-1 (our wizards and warlocks)
actions:
NK Fallen Mountain, SA Ballistic missile shot down.
>These were our boys. we cannot lose this bread, but the CBTS boys are losing it already.

#Traitor

#Treason

perfect way to meme this to the general public is to represent all this developing information into one big D&D representation

triples and i print out every meme in this thread and shove it in my ass

we need our top minds dont we... its hard redpilling such a sheep population so brainwashed as it is

Honestly, at this point, im going on the silent defensive. My stance is to hold my ground no matter the cost against the wave of bullshit headed my way. May god have mercy on those who dare to confront/change me. Because I sure as hell wont.