IRAN-SAUDI HAPPENING?

This comes after the resignation of Lebanon PM, the royal purges in Saudi, the failed missile strike on Riyadh and the death of a prince in a helicopter crash earlier today.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/spectatorindex/status/927328214006898688
youtu.be/EnNO7vZBhmU
english.alarabiya.net/en/News/gulf/2017/11/04/King-Salman-issues-Royal-Orders-relieves-Minister-of-the-National-Guard.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

twitter.com/spectatorindex/status/927328214006898688

>BREAKING: Saudi-led coalition has shut down all of Yemen's sea and air ports.

No. Israel blew up the helicopter and is trying to blame Iran.

in a positive light this may end up killing everyone including isreal in the middle east

THAT would get rid of a lot of probems

No, war isn't breaking out between the Iranians and Saudis, you dumb happening fags.

Time for a new golf war.

Maybe, but those Iranian Shias are fucking deranged inbreds

Nope. You must be talking about Israelis.

The helicopter didn't go down anywhere near Iran, it went down near the southern border with Yemen, a country they're invading retardedly

Bump , this is more important

You realize that the Iran is backing the Yemen rebels right ?

Iran is right to do so. Saudis are committing war crimes and violating international law in their war in Yemen. Like it or not, those are facts. If you believe in the concept of self-defense, then you'd agree that Yemeni Shia have a right to defend themselves using deadly force (if necessary) against Saudi attacks.

Oh shit

probably not directly. but it portends another step in the long and tortuous ongoing proxy war. I assume Lebanon will be the center of international attention in short amounts of time.

The Shia literally drive knives into their kids' foreheads to make them bleed for Ashura. The world doesn't need this """culture""".

wtf I love ashura now

The Yemen Civil War is so fucked.

>Saudis help Saleh fight against Houthis, a minor insurgent group, for years
>Arab Spring happens, protestors from many factions work together to overthrow Saleh because of his corruption
>Blow up his palace and almost kill him
>He flees to Saudi Arabia to get treatment, where he signs an intervention pact that previously he rejected
>Saudis proceed to hold elections in Yemen and install their guy Hadi
>Meanwhile opposition forces gradually are consumed by jihadis and Houthis become dominant
>Houthis reject Hadi and mount military opposition
>Meanwhile Saleh goes back to Yemen and joins up with the Houthis

>tl;dr
>The corrupt leader that the Yemeni people overthrew signed away his own country to the Saudis, then returned to join forces with the jihadi group that with Saudi help he's been fighting against for a decade

not all Shia are like that, least of all Hezbollah who will probably be the target of the next wave of Saudi proxy aggression

youtu.be/EnNO7vZBhmU

idk if you, or anyone else reading this, has the patience to watch a YouTube video with subtitles for seven minutes, but if you're inclined to learn something today, go ahead and watch and learn Hassan Nasrallah's perspective on those barbaric rituals and the kind of ideas that he advocates.

>Send missile to another country's capital
>They invade you
WTF why do?

Taqiyya. In fact, the very word even originated from the Shia.

The """based Shia""" meme on Sup Forums is tiresome. Stop backing goatfuckers.

I don't understand any of the vocabulary in that video

Can someone explain to me what's going on in the Saudi Arabian political world?

It looks like a lot of important people are going to prison and a bunch of others are dying in plane and helicopter crashes.

When the helicopter crashed did it rock the casbah? Shareef won't like it.

Clerical faction is diminishing in power and younger technocrats are making way for themselves by eliminating some of the older princes. optimistically this represents a shift in power toward people who are interested more in the expansion of Middle Eastern markets and economic development instead of warfare

Bullshit, this is all being orchestrated by the jews

Are you for real? They've been at war for the last year(s).

>NA education
They invaded Yemen ages ago

King Salman issues Royal Orders; minister of National Guard sacked

english.alarabiya.net/en/News/gulf/2017/11/04/King-Salman-issues-Royal-Orders-relieves-Minister-of-the-National-Guard.html

>No, war isn't breaking out between the Iranians and Saudis
You're a few decades of on-and-off diplomatic and proxy fighting late

even when the leader of the organization is literally yelling at his followers, on national television, to stop performing a blasphemous practice, you think that it's just taqqiya and in his heart of hearts he actually does want to perform those rituals himself, even though he made a perfectly cogent and impassioned argument against performing them. clearly he must be lying, because that would contradict your preconceptions about ALL Shias.

okay dude. you've just fallen for the propaganda entirely, I guess. enjoy being a useful mouthpiece for Israel and KSA when the time comes to bomb Iran and Hezbollah. nowhere did I imply that Shias are "based", by the way. (I don't think being a white supremacist is "based", either.) I just don't believe that the Shias deserve to be wiped out, as you apparently do.

fair enough. all you need to really understand is that in the second half of the video he gets really pissed off and starts shouting about the self mutilation rituals being animalistic and barbaric.

Digits confirm this is the start of WWIII.

>Being this retarded

Try and learn about shit before you speak on it. Saudi Arabia illegally invaded Yemen years ago.

Worth noting too that all the corrupt princes that dealt dirty with Clinton Foundation and Obama seem to be getting purged, and the ascendant faction is aligned closely with Trump and doing their own version of "drain the swamp" it seems.

In the most optimistic scenario we see one of our dodgiest allies reformed along with America, and a healthy relationship replace the mess of contradictions and lies that have been the norm. But this is the ME so it would be silly not to expect a much messier outcome and a few surprises along the way. Russia will be the wild card; without Russian support Iran gets shit stomped in any conflict, which could break out at any moment.

Self mutilation is much better than the Sunnis supporting every terrorist they can find.

Saudi Arabia is true ally of the US and I think I speak for every American when I say Saudi Arabia's wars are OUR wars.

>Saudi Arabia illegally invaded Yemen years ago.
Hadi invited them in

Possibly a "wanted" prince trying to escape and shot down by Saudis? Or just thinking too much.

if Trump attacks Hezbollah on KSA's behalf I'm voting for the libertarian candidate come 2020

>their illegitimate puppet invited them into the country he does not control

Fuck off, kike.

I'm not sure why you have so much love for Hezbollah when they are the most militantly aggressive arm of the Shia

>Golf war
This aggression will not stand.

>If Isreal and Iran just nuked each other
>and then Saudi Arabia nuked both of them
>I would be soooooooo happy

Sure, but why did Saleh sign away control over to Hadi in the first place, after receiving medical treatment in Saudi Arabia? Why did Saleh proceed to join the Houthis, who he'd just spent the last decade fighting?

There are plenty of reasons to be mad about the Yemen situation, but the concept of legality is incredibly tenuous considering it all began with the people's attempt to purge corruption from their government getting subverted by Shia jihadists

HERE COME THE NUKES

t. Wahhabist

Petro Yuan, Aramco moving to the NYSE ww3 is finally happening

Iran is going to wipe its ass with Saudi if this goes down

Good. Let the mudslime scum wipe each other out.

Iran would wipe the floor with Saudi Arabia

it's not that I love Hezbollah, but rather that I understand the distinction between Hezbollah and a group like al Qaeda or ISIS. A war against Hezbollah does not benefit me as an American citizen one whit, and merely expends American lives and billions of tax dollars on behalf of Israel and Saudi Arabia.

this is probably true but only assuming larger forces don't intervene (looking at you, NATO.) future developments in the diplomatic situation will determine the winner in any eventual conflict

I understand where you're coming from, and certainly they are distinct from Sunni orthodox militants, but that doesn't mean they aren't a hostile foreign militia with the potential to cause problems in the Middle East. Underscore the word "potential." Right now the situation continues to be precariously balanced. Hopefully it will be defused peacefully

John Bolton, pls go

Well, this could get interesting. Perhaps. But it's also quite possible that we will pressure the Saudis, and Russia will pressure the Iranians, and they'll then reach a settlement of some kind. So, maybe a happening happens, maybe it doesn't.

Keep me posted.

Hmm, Israel+GCC+Saudi vs Iran+Iraq+Hezbollah+Syria

Where does Turkey and Qatar stand on this?

when i was little i heard my dad talking about the golf war and i thought it was a war that was fought on a big golf course.

I believe it was shakin to the top

Yes yes, two of world's most oil rich countries. Go and burn yourselves to the ground. Making the gas prices rise drastically. The world needs a wake-up call anyway.

Daily reminder:

SA has nukes that they bought from Pakistan, and they've got them on their Chinese bought IRBMs.

>what did you do in the golf war daddy?
>I shot par

Well with the Saudis and their GCC embargo on Qatar right now, them and Iran are getting quite close.
I doubt Erdogan wants another front to fight on, hes too worried about Kurds atm

it's not just a Sunni vs Shia sectarian divide. there are distinct differences in operations, philosophies, and goals that make it beneficial to destroy an omnicidal organization like ISIS, or an organization that has directly and repeatedly attacked the United States like AQ, but not in my interest to make war with an organization like Hez that is mostly classified as a terrorist organization so that the USA can justify claims such as "Iran is the #1 state sponsor of terrorism in the world."

Of course it's about to happen, why do you think Trump sold the new king that 450 million worth of weapons. One to purge his kingdom of globalists and two to attack Iran, it's that or they get hit for 9/11. Fair trade imho, go Saudi Arabia!!!

I don't reckon they will be all out war between Iran and Saudi Arabia. I reckon Saudi will do more to help Hadi in Yemen and try to curb Hezbollah's influence in Lebanon.

Don't get me wrong, the Shia are entitled to self-defense just like anyone else, but the excuse of self-defense falls apart once you begin inserting yourself into the politics of multiple polities. At that point you are just another hostile power competing against other hostile powers, and it's pure propaganda to pretend that you are innocent and everyone else is just being mean and unfair to you.

I want to see peace in the Middle East. Perhaps Hezbollah can be part of that peace, perhaps not. I'm not going to favor them simply because ideologically they paint a prettier picture than shitshows like ISIS and AQ. All I care about is a cessation of hostilities

>Iranian Shias are fucking deranged inbreds
Slightly less than Saudis so I like them more.

I hate that fuck so much.

good

we get to see saudi F35s in action, should be fun

>why do you think Trump sold the new king that 450 million worth of weapons
you mean billion

has hezbollah been inserting themselves into the politics of other nations? their only international adventure to my knowledge is in Syria, to which they were invited, and did not insert themselves.

Canadian oilfield worker here. I will literally die from orgasms if we see the day Iranian F14s bomb Saudi oil fields.

I've read they've been doing stuff in Venezuela with the Vice-President who is of Lebanese descent

If only we could drain the swamp as effectively as the Saudis.

Just because your asking price will skyrocket, or do you have a personal vendetta against them?

We aren't sell F-35s to Saudi Arabia. They are heavily restricted on Non-NATO member sales and have only been offered to Finland outside of NATO as it stands.

>He thinks this all wasnt planned.

First day on pol?

I think yung Prince Salman is about to get wrecked

Wahhabists are livid. A cultural revolution is (attempting) to take place in SA. Iran's not wasting the opportunity either.

We must avenge Leonidas from the scourge of xerxes and the Persian hordes. FORRR SPAAARRRTTTAAAA!!!!!

fucking underrated

Is there a difference?

I guess not, I was just curious if a rival saudi oil field killed your dog or stole your girl or something.

Saudi has no fucking reason to be bombinb yemen in the first place. Same way that saudis had no fucking reason to support jihadis in syria and iraq. But they did. So they have no fucking right to come and cry to us when they are actually getting their asses handed to them

Prices will skyrocket anyways.
If the feud Saudi and Iran goes hot. Gas prices will be insanely high.

Tomorrow CAN $ goes up. Its highly tied to the price of oil. Glad I didnt buy American too soon. Was going to grab some a few weeks ago. Also gas prices will rise. I hope this heats up a little and then fizzles. Just need to time it right.

Pls no, I go on leave in a month can it wait a little longer pls

Stop. I can only masturbate so much.

Nah we're just talking shit.

bro your women just got right to drive. soon you're getting fag parades lmao

To my understanding they've provided material and advisory support in multiple conflicts, including the war in Bosnia and Yemen, and they've blown up a number of targets worldwide. In my view they have made it clear that they want to exist as a militant international force for Shia interests, not just as a local defensive force in Lebanon.

Are you seriously trying to trade in currencies by buying physical cash instead of having an FX account?

Time to get an electric car (Profit)

honest question: are there any people worthy of not genociding in sa*di ar*bia? I never visited your accursed desert but I envision it being something like mordor inhabited by evil shitskins

The middle east just being the middle east.
Lets hope they keep their cool.

No Ill use forex or binary. I want to see what happens tomorrow and decide what kind of gamble to make.

Gas the Golfs, road war now.

Saudis are bred for one purpose

Saudi Arabia about to get nuked by Iran's top secret underground nukes. Check em.

If there is a december rate hike you'll prolly get creamed on your trade