Israel and the jews

Sup Forums can you please tell me why is Israel and the jews bad ? Israel is the only western country in the middle east standing amongst muslims countries and honestly Israel seem pretty nice why all the trashtalking I never understood.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Feminists_by_religion
youtube.com/watch?v=xS9qMLyVdTA
youtube.com/watch?v=j_qJiid6l1k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

If you have to ask it's because you know you're a piece of shit kike.

I agree with most of the things on Sup Forums but I don't understand the jewish thing man

Neither Israel, as a Jewish ethnostate, nor the Jewish people simply by being are "bad".

I support Israel's right to exist.

But Israel's incessant proxy wars on Syria and Iran have got to stop. Jewish support for white Genocide - via operatives like Soros, is bad. Most Jews don't denounce the destruction of Western Civilization, they support it.

The stupid Jews even support the politicians who are importing hoards of fast breeding Moslims into the west to drive themselves out. The Jew hate for us goys is so strong, they're trying really hard to win that fucking Darwin award simply because it takes us with them.

And that's why they're bad.

Israel is bad when they tolerate Muslims and their murderous ways, we didn't fight the Crusades to have the cancer of Islam still existing in the Holy Land.

I guess i'm not informed enough on this subject as I should but is there any proof of what you are saying ?

>standing amongst muslims countries

Israeli foreign policy is bad.
You want war with Iran and Lebanon who fighting the sunni lunatics in Syria.
You also accused Iran (a country who does not share same borders with you) for terrorism and threat it with war.

Who is 'you' ?

Jewish people are mostly bankers and tv owners, and all the white rich traitors who want thirdworlders for cheap labour have their moneys in jewish banks.
One hand washing the other and both the face.
The rich European bastards from the big old families is the problem who still watching us as slaves.

Fuck off ratboy.

They're also feminists and communists.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Feminists_by_religion

You the Israeli Jew. All the European Jew have two passports, one Israeli and one from the country where they live.

Also you understate the impact of Jewish supremacism and nepotism in the media industries.

Read the culture of Critique analyzing the jew.

The cancer of kikery is worse or equally as shit. Whitey has wasted trillions on the chosen land and the chosen race have given us less than nothing in return.

You need to go deeper in the rabbit hole my friend

They'll never stop spying on you, infiltrating congress, stealing your technology, framing terrorist attacks, protecting spies and pedos, refusing to shed even a drop of blood beside you, etc. It's only going to get worse.

I'm christian bro wtf

But Israel is against Soros and supports nationalist European countries such as Hungary and Poland.

heres an incomplete list of all the times jews have been kicked out of their host nations for subversion, usery, etc.

Yeah. FEMEN did one Israeli protest in 2014 and they were absolutely neutered. The fake right wing kikes only exist to turn our racial problems into religious problems they can exploit.

(((white people))) only when its politically convenient. they will only tell the truth when it benefits a greater lie

Jews truly are the larpers of history.

it used to be accepted that they are subversives who should NEVER be allowed in power over goyim

The new Martin Luther Koon docs are quite interesting.. (((Levinson)))..

Same

and of course there is this
youtube.com/watch?v=xS9qMLyVdTA

>They're also feminists and communists.

Not all Jew are rich.
But unlike the rest, Jew have lobbies to help each other, not to fuck each other like the Europeans and Americans doing for centuries.
If one apple is rotten, they remove it from the rest.

The issue is, that Jews aren't a monolith. It's just that they have a lot of money, and a hugely disproportionate sway per their share of the population. There are different very powerful Jews with influence, different factions, George Soros being an example of one who is indifferent or even contemptuous of Israel, who just wants a global communist system of government presided over by an elite.

The Jewish Question must be examined, but we can't look at it like a black or white sort of thing, as if Jews are some kind of Borg, or that all Jews are a part of (((the system))).

Search up every country the jews have been exiled from and why. I believe the number is somewhere around 300? They are the common denominator that tries to manipulate people into giving up their self identity while worshiping and working towards ONLY their self identity. Have you ever done business with a Jew? They will do every thing they possibly can to dodge an honest business deal, they are the scum of the planet which is why their homeland is in the shit hole of the planet....the middle east

Well thank you for sharing what you had I must say that I'd tend to agree now

my, my, my.. I had never seen that before. never forget, the opposite of quality is (((equality)))...

>the only western country in the middle east

This statement makes no sense.

Success breeds jealousy.

>Israel is the only
DON'T FUCKING CARE!
STOP TAKING MY MONEY TO WAGE YOUR JEWHAD!

So suddenly, we're supposed to develop sympathy for Muslim subhumans who would have all of our heads on pikes and rape our women just because they hate Israel?

Shapiro's militant Zionism doesn't disturb me as much as his tweet on the "browning of America," but that's sort of a coping mechanism that many other soft conservatives have developed. "Yeah, let's just base the Mexicans man. Everything's going to be okay."

I'm not "pro-Shapiro," but I've liked watching him eviscerate the SJW college snowflakes, and he's clearly not a part of the system.

they think they are better then gypsies, they are not.

Israel does not belong to the so-called Jews. It is not the Jewish homeland. Jews as they are known today come from khazaria. Israel belongs to the Palestinians. Israel is an illegal terrorist state, funded and armed by Jewish controlled America. America has been tricked into believing that muh Muslims are responsible for ebil terrorism in the US when in fact Israel is responsibly for the 9/11 controlled demolition. It was a false flag in order get America to fight endless wars with Israels enemies, aka countries that are not owned by Jewish central banks. Jews own the US government media, banks, schools, courts, and presidents/puppets and use it to implement an international one-world communist government where Jews reign over all non-Jews, whom the zionists refer to as cattle. We are slaves to the fake federal reserve central bank slave system and its hierarchy of satanic, pedophile cult members throughout its system. The Jews only adversary is the white man. And in time the truth will come out and it will be our job to remove this parasitic vermin from our ranks and regain control over our destiny.

Israel is a containment state for jews so they won't screw over their host nations. It's a solution to the JQ. Therefore I support Israel.

>inb4 still getting called a kike

>muh joo hive mind

Would Sup Forums prefer a palestinian state?

jews belong in Israel. it's not that they are bad, it's just that they are not compatible with Faustian culture

I haven't see a German or a French lobby in US.
youtube.com/watch?v=j_qJiid6l1k

They have too much money and people r afraid and jealous and anxious