Why does this bitch always look like a fucking prostitute? 10 pounds of makeup and lipstick, hooker heels...

Why does this bitch always look like a fucking prostitute? 10 pounds of makeup and lipstick, hooker heels, whore dress too along with all the plastic surgery.

Other urls found in this thread:

nypost.com/2017/06/21/mom-undergoes-8-surgeries-to-look-like-melania-trump/
politico.com/pdf/080222_MOPrincetonThesis_1-251.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Because she is; she married an ignorant, dumpy guy that would be laughed out of any room he entered if he was poor, and she did so because of his money. Normal women wouldn't be charmed by Trump without his money as an aphrodisiac. She sucks and fucks a dude she has no biological reason to be with, and she does it for money. She's one of the most successful whores in history.

>why does she always look like a prostitute

God damned it Brazil you have them on every corner and you need to ask?

She is rancid

Would bang hard

people who get bent out of shape over melania's looks are all booty blasted women

ergo, L O N D O N

shareblue still in mourning over President Trump's one year anniversary.

Dont be mad about not being white.

Fucking loser.

She looks like a man

>Normal women wouldn't be charmed by Trump without his money
"""""normal""""" women wouldn't... cries the numale cuck

you prefer Michael Obongo, monkey? bet you do.

Because she literally is a Prostitute?

She's just another Slavic whore who got to where she is in life by fucking rich men. If she was black, sub-human Sup Forumsacks would call her out for be nothing but another gold digging prostitute but apparently degeneracy is okay when whites do it.

>Why does this bitch always look like a fucking prostitute?
Because she is...?
Think about it, you just want to live as a gold digger and you end up being the first lady of the USA. It's scary, really.

Michelle is a Harvard Law Graduate, is incredibly intelligent, has a wonderful personality and was with Barack when he was a nobody.

Mellania is basically just another Slavic whore.

mountain dew like you!

Melanoma basically is a prostitute. She is a slut from some former commieblock shithole, and just married Trump to get out of poverty. She can barely even speak english! She doesn't do any of the things that Michelle Obama did.. Trump's slut has done almost nothing for her anti-bullying cause. She has had so much plastic surgery that she looks like a fucking chink in most of her pictures. She was never that attractive now she just looks like total hell. I can't wait until 'king of the white trash' Trump and his whore wife are out of office for good.

drumph btfo! Fuck white ppl to

>Michael is incredibly intelligent, has a wonderful personality...

in your mind, cuck

She's hot, and speaks five languages. Your sheboon slave genetics nigger wear a full length bathing cap.

nypost.com/2017/06/21/mom-undergoes-8-surgeries-to-look-like-melania-trump/

the funny thing is that whore slut just wanted a rich sugar daddy and live in a golden penthouse, not to be first lady of the US.. ha but now she has to deal with that shit too. Stupid slut.. she got what she deserved.

hahahhaahah look at Obongo parading with Harambe

Why does michelle obama look like an ape?

Michelle looks 1000x better than that wrinkled, chinese looking slut Melanoma.

Trump married a hottie, deal with it!

you are insane.. she is hot

>was a successful model living in NYC
>married to get out of poverty

holy shit no fucking way that's real

he married a prostitute from some commieblock backwater who has chinese looking eyes.

>Michael looks 1000x better than that wrinkled, chinese looking slut Melanoma.

in your mind, cuck

A polyglot ho is still a ho. Also, most Europeans can speak a few European languages. Not much of an accomplishment.

In 2017 we have a Republican President with a literal mail order bride who was born in eastern europe and is over 30 years younger then him, who also happens to be his 3rd wife. He also has 5 children from 3 different wives and cucks legitmately think he will bring about a return to traditionalists moral values and be the savior of American cultural.

The most successfull fashion model would still make less than the average billionarie

Hypergamy my friend, female instinct of marrying up and have even higher status doenst end just because a women earns few million dolars and certain degree of fame

can't polish a turd.

She's in great condition for such an old woman. Don't let Hollywood fool you, most women implode in their thirties.

BTW anyone would suck Trump's dick to escape Russia unless they were rich.

>you are insane.. she is hot

only in your sick twisted mind is a gorilla hot. people like you are the cause aids spread from monkeys to humans.

t. monolingual mongrel

This is exactly true. Face it, she's a golddigging whore and disgrace to the united states. Can't wait until she is gone and we have a real american first lady back in the white house.

Jewnigger detected.

Kek. Gross.

>Can't wait until she is gone and we have a real american first lady back in the white house.

right there with you... Michael Obongo was niether american nor lady, since gorillas are neither... & shillary was no lady. so the real last ladies in the white house were the Bush wives and Nancy Reagan.

Bump for brazil-zil-zil

Nobody really give a fuck about tradcon here except incels who don't know it still won't get them laid.

We want Trump to BTFO the Left. I don't care if Donald tonguepunches Putin's fartbox if Whites win.

Yep. Enjoy your failed revolution.

>Mexico
Source of response negates validity.

Here is "her" thesis.

>politico.com/pdf/080222_MOPrincetonThesis_1-251.pdf

It's terrible, looks like it was written by a 1st year college student. She made it about herself too....kek.

not an argument.

no need to meme flag to call your gorilla hottie a gorilla

How would you look if you must to suck a cock of 71yo clown?

Because it is not

>Mexicant telling anyone anything moral.

Guck you're the biggest faggot cunt ive ever seen post here. Fuck off back to the shit skin sydney suburb you're obviously from you cock sucker

So many faggot aussie nu-males on here its a deadset travesty

You merely listed two default characteristics of slavic whores. Everybody speaks five languages in Europe. Four of them are probably more defined by dialect than anything else.

fuck you talking about our first lady, go kill yourself brazil

I think she looks more like Edgar from Men in Black.

Who? This hottie? Pretty good for 47

canacuuuck to the rescue

>Brazilian complaining about plastic surgery

Money for a good surgeon can make anyone look good.

Best evidence there is that Trump isn't as rich as he says he is. Should be able to afford better, and it's disgraceful that he doesn't buy American.

>literal_piñta.jpg
Anyone have a non-ant-sized version?

Harvard degrees GIVEN to niggers are honorary. Didn't you know that? The diploma is like when niggers get an EBT card or WIC. uh uh uh uh uh uh it it it it it yuh dindt earn that.

This part confuses me as well. Trump is an unlikely hero of the right wing, considering the only three things right-wing about him are his waistline, tax statement and business morality.

GO FUCK YOURSELF! I love prostitutes!

why is harambe culturally appropriating piñatas?

-Typical Sup Forums white retard

>most women implode in their thirties
...if they never work out, eat like shit and watch TV all day, otherwise, women in their thirties are still hot with just a little maintenance.

Ad-hom isn't an argument. You didn't make a point, so I didn't respond with one, simp. My response was only to call you a nigger because you are one.

american broads are bottom of the barrel, mate. everyone knows it.

kek

>look like a fucking prostitute?
um, she is a prostitute kek

aha aha, keep on pls...

Money is the biological reason, dude.

>she

Money isn't biological. It could be argued that being the best available "provider" is a biological reason, but none of the qualities that create this illusion are present without money. Remove the concept of currency and you have an old, ugly man with a sloppy body, incapable of everything else in life required of a traditional provider.

She's a 40+ Eastern European woman. They all look like whores at that age, especially if they're outside of their country.

...also especially when they started as young whores.

yeah... now describe Michael Obongo... a soulless beast, with black thick skin to be able to sustain bites from hyenas and crocodiles like the ones you find in Africa.

long legs to run from lions, and a big mouth to bite and swallow complete watermelons, although Michael preferes fried chicken and purple drink...

its cranial cavity is in no way small for a primitive hominid from Africa, although it's mental capacity is constantly strained since he must compete with smarter chimpanzees for the same bananas.

canada on the left

how do you guys think becoming president has effected their sex life?

Clearly your anger about a great number of things has caused you to confuse me with someone who was discussing Michelle Obama - or cares.

mhjh mhjh.

gay hue

Speak English.

Because that's what the Donald wants .
Bitches will do anything to please an Alpha males.
It doesn't suprise me that you goobers can't comprehend this

sorry i thought you were fluent in chimp, since you suck so much Michael Obongo's cock.

You aren't really very good at shitposting. Lurk and practice more.

mhjh mhjh.

Why are you enabling whore behavior, user?

>questioned about melania
>immediately pivots to "niggers are ugly"
>every time

The low IQ's strike again

>ten million billion pounds her nail stylist or some shit comes out during the 2020 re-election campaigns and said she spilled state secrets to her to sabotage Trump

mexico top post

Because she is a prostitute.

thank you for rating my post. i also think it is a great post.

Love and respect for our First Lady Melania

underrated post

>Why does this bitch always look like a fucking prostitute?
hmmmm dunno