NYC
>shitskin
>8 killed
>Sup Forums: "WTF REEE KILL ALL MUSLIMS!!"

>Texas
>White Male
>27 dead, 24 injured
>Sup Forums: "wow! another false flag!"

You guys are a fucking joke. I'm done with this website.

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/graphics/national/mass-shootings-in-america/
cdc.gov/nchs/fastats/homicide.htm
bjs.gov/content/pub/pdf/htus8008.pdf
newsweek.com/chicago-homicide-shooting-crime-rate-644460
dnainfo.com/chicago/2017-chicago-murders/timeline?mon=10
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

you're going nowhere, Littledick.

Wasn't Texas an anti-fa

>Las Vegas
It was.

>NYC
It wouldn't have happened without muslims.

>Texas
SSRI antidepressants.

Do you guys see the JIDF shilling?

This is just like paddock.

They're spamming a patsy's face all over this board to stop us from looking at the bigger picture.

2 masked men were doing the shooting inside. This kid is a patsy.

This was another Jewish gun grab move. It was Israel once again.

The shills on this board right now are all jewish.

>Air Force vet who went to Bible Camp
>"Clearly he was antifa!"

Get to fuck, inbred shitswiller.

Now I see the motive of the false flag. We are probably fucked mangs.

good, get the fuck out faggot

Pic related

you forget being called a shill as an argument

I'm not surprised to find shit in the toilet. When it's on my kitchen counter, I start to ask questions.

Sup Forums was never to be take seriously about anything. All this shit place is is a bunch of virgins whining about women each day, cuck threads, and worshipping that stupid frog. Sup Forums is impotence and fear, basically.

WHITE MALES DINDU NUFFIN WONG

Well,
this but unironically.

>meme flag
>"I'm done with this website"

how will Sup Forums ever recover?

In think its time we addressed the real problem. Burgers

This.

Sup Forums has last the moral high ground

it's over.

Give it up.

>meme flag [check]
>gigantic faggot [check]

Niggers still kill more people every year than all the mass shootings by whites since 1968 (50 years) COMBINED.
I hate liberal progressive whites more than I hate any race.

DINDU NUFFIN

>RHINOS
>FALSE FLAGS
>BUT LEFTISTS

well imagine my shock

HOLY KEK, Sup Forums BTFO BY FELLOW GADSEN MEME FLAGGER

It would be unfortunate if someone came to your house and tried to kill you.

What would you do if they had a gun? Call the cops? lol

>gadsen fagger
Worst of Sup Forums. Never fucking fails.
I hate the Gadsen flag because of Sup Forums now. Sort of like how fags ruined the rainbow, low-iq invalids ruined the Gadsen.

But wait! There's more!

Sup Forums has been doing this shit for a long time, and I find it hilarious because it shows they have no self awareness whatsoever. Do you guys really think people can't see this shit? Its every single time. A muslim, black guy, mexican guy, etc, you guys go BALISTIC. Literal END OF THE WORLD LAUNCH THE NUKES...

...but if its a white guy... false flag! fake news!

So transparent. You guys aren't even trying to hide it anymore.

The mental gymnastics of you faggots are hilarious

Niggers have murdered more people in Chicaco since of 2016 than all the mass shootings since 1968 combined.

JEWS DID VEGAS YOU FUCKING LOSER.

The guy was here on a diversity visa. If the program didn't exist he wouldn't be here and couldn't hurt people. We still don't have the truth about vegas shooting either.
Bye faggot.

I think its hilarious when people come to Sup Forums and act like they are an outsider looking in.
Newsflash: you are just as much as a Sup Forumsster as anyone else here as soon as you hit that 'Post' button.

Friendly reminder that you're here forever, enjoy your stay

White Identity Extremism has gone too far, it's time to shut down Sup Forums.

k bai

Then why are you here you faggot? Is your life so fucking pathetic that you get your kicks from shitposting on here. Fuck you left wing faggots are completely retarded

>Sup Forums is one person
Guess what, there are a bunch of conspiritards on here, for whom every major incident must have some hidden agenda that contradicts whatever the "official narrative" is. They're fucking retarded and will believe literally anything with zero evidence as long as it cobbles together some halfway plausible alternative narrative.

Source on that? I know its true but actual numbers would be more interesting.

flag is a nazi group called "atomwaffen"

This. Get back here little bitch boi

post by this ID
>>Only cares when the media sensationalize mass shootings, but not when blacks do it...

You are a joke, and we are done with you.

So I guess the logical question would be? Why are you such a faggot and why don’t you leave if you are so fed up? The truth is your life is so pathetic that attacking /pol chads is the only thing that gives it meaning. Rope yourself nigger

This
It used to be possible to find actual info on here, that day is long gone

> Multiple white men mass shooters
> Niggers still kills more people in societal violence

Really makes you think

> (OP)
Honestly getting a bit burnt out of Sup Forums due to this shit. And not just with attacks but with other parts of the political domain as well. Feels like /x/ has been leaking for a while.

Pol is a board of peace

Trick bait. They were all false flags.

See you soon faggot

It's never a white man who works for a living, believes in God and loves America, and takes his right to bear arms seriously. That's just the guy they frame.

It's always a team of at least two professional killers who are in and out before local law enforcement has a clue what's happening.

They are paid handsomely after the deed is done either in Bitcoin or in gold and silver coin.

And they get away with it. Every. Fucking. Time.

#notall/pol/sters

holy shit, your delusional fantasies are showing

He was clearly talking about the Sup Forums poster with the mask who said to keep an eye on texas on nov. 4th, you filthy asswipe

White supremacists have zero obligation to take responsibility for the actions of all white men.

remove all kebabs regardless of these incidents

948 people killed in mass shootings since 1968
washingtonpost.com/graphics/national/mass-shootings-in-america/

15,872 murders in 2014 in US.
cdc.gov/nchs/fastats/homicide.htm
Blacks commit 52% of murders (page 3)
bjs.gov/content/pub/pdf/htus8008.pdf

So a rough estimate would be that in in 2014 blacks killed 8,253 people vs 948 deaths in mass shotoings since 1968

Chicago alone had 781 murders in 2016 and 569 so far in 2017
newsweek.com/chicago-homicide-shooting-crime-rate-644460
dnainfo.com/chicago/2017-chicago-murders/timeline?mon=10

So actually niggers kill almost 10 times more people every year than all the mass shootings since 1968 combined.

It is so evil of what you guys have done with the internet

>The problem is white males are violent. So the obvious solution is to import more violent shitskin males on the taxpayers dime. I forgot where I was going with this but if you aren't ok with the fact that I just created more problems for everyone then you're a bigot

Impressive logic

Whites are better killers. A white male is much smarter than a shitskin

They did the same with the Quebec mosque shooting; tried to blame it on a false flag after their failed attempt at blaming it on a Muslim.

Thanks.
And given the 948 casualties study also include victims of non whites mass shooters, the gap gets even bigger.

Yeah, I did not account for race in mass shootings because even if they were all white it would still be 10 x less than anual murders commited by blacks.

>spawns 15 lines of mostly generalizations (true or not) with zero support and 1 measly pepe
leave faster :P

You have no light why?

Wh*tes have been genociding people since time immemorial

Oh really?

See you tomorrow

How about this?

can you think of a place that does less mental gymnastics to push their narrative? where are you going to go?

fpbp

Why do you do this to us? When will you stop?

>Japan
>South Korea
>Never colonized by Europe
While technically true, they're completely influenced by America. Which amounts to the same thing in the end.

It's OK to be white, you racist PIG!

>Sup Forumslution™

Since when did the echo chamber anathema to logic, employ logic...??

>mention Las Vegas shooting
>1 post by this id

Aw man, I didn't know who the shooter was yet.

I guess making this and asking who the shooter is is useless now.

And today everybody wants to live in white countries and benefit from our much superior nations. You should be thankful whites won the conquering game dickhole.

>Genociding
In every country whites colonized the native populations grew exponentially.
In South Africa for example under "evil white rule" the black population inreased from 3 million to 30 million in only 80 years.
That is the exact opposite of a genocide.

you realize though that as a majority white country, white-perpetrated homicides are bound to happen. the thing that upsets people is when imports perpetrate crimes, because those are entirely-preventable and often motivated by conflicts inherent to forced diversity and integration

CIA mind control literally every time.

what a gay ass pic

The only thing that proves is that white people are smarter, more skilled, and more resourceful for being able to get higher kill counts

> Friendly reminder that you're here forever, enjoy your stay

God, how fucking painfully true this is.

Where are the fucking mods lately?

>actually taking Sup Forumseddit seriously
>not just coming here to shitpost and bait all the newfag the_donald and stormfag refugees
the absolute state of (you)

ONE POST
ONE POST
WHAT THE FUCK
WHY ARE YOU IDIOTS RESPONDING
SAGE SAGE SAGE
S A G E S A G E S A G E

Antifa != Atheism you christian scum.

I mean, it kinda does. I've yet to see ONE anti-fa member come out as a christian beyond "non-denominational". Try again, sweetie

In case you have any more smart-ass remarks.

>I'm done with this website.
You won't be missed.

And you all deserve it for being so shit. Sit the fuck down, friend-o.

NYC
>Muslims
>3000 killed
>Sup Forums: False flag! Steel fuel can't melt jet beams!