MSM is reporting on Devin Kelley's facebook gun post...

MSM is reporting on Devin Kelley's facebook gun post, but not reporting on the other things found on his page which clearly explain his motives.

fuck the MSM omfg they are going to cover up the motives for this one the same way they did with steve paddock in las vegas

i'll post his linkden "causes" he that supports below too.

Other urls found in this thread:

linkedin.com/in/devin-kelley-bb2923b9
twitter.com/AnonBabble

clearly a lefty who attacked a church because it was full of "evil conservative religious people"

these are the electoral results from wilson county, where the church was located

MSM will continue to cover this up. these people were targeted specifically because of their race, their religion and their politics. but it doesn't fit the narrative so the MSM wont report.

here is the link to his linkedin, which is still up. his facebook has already been scrubbed but the linkedin is up for now
>linkedin.com/in/devin-kelley-bb2923b9

>doesn't believe in God but believes in pyschics.

You need to do a screen recording of you scrolling over his actual page, showing his profile photo, then location and friends, then the groups, in one unedited shot.

There are literally 6,897 Devin Kelleys on Facebook. Don’t be a dumb cunt.

White male from a small town in Texas, married with two small kids, served in the air force from 09-13, taught vacation bible study to children at his local church, proud gun owner who posted pictures of his guns on Facebook.

So a typical conservative white male from Texas.

don't call me a dumb cunt when you're being a dumb cunt. his facebook has unfortunately already long been scrubbed and that's been reported by MSM so maybe you should be asking yourself what zuckerfuck and law enforcement are trying to cover up huh?? either way his linkdin specifically said he supports "civil rights and social action"

He taught bible study to kids at his local church so, I’m guessing he was Christian.

This fag had 259 pics, but they gotta shut down his social media presence.

he taught bible study in 2013 you fucking lying mendacious piece of shit.

Is he Dead or Alive?

you exclude the dishonorable discharge my dude

How about DISHONORABLE DISCHARGE from the military and ATHEIST

>2013
>2013
HE TAUGHT BIBLE STUDY IN 2013 YOU FUCKING LYING MANIPULATIVE FUCKING MONSTERS

Can confirm, only leftys fill out "causes Xhe cares about" section

WHY is his facebook getting shut down? PEOPLE have a right to know and to see. this is publicly posted information. people could find a lot of information out, independent of law enforcement. but now media, citizen investigators and everyone else has been shut out.
>just believe your government, kids. nothing to see here. government will never lie to you.
lets not even say there's not a coverup because there's already literally been a coverup of devin kelleys facebook and everything posted on it.

So people who care about things like children, animals, health, etc. are automatically leftists, and people who hate children, animals, health etc are conservatives?

>Animal Welfare
Why is this assumed to be a leftist only view
>Arts and Culture
Conservatives have no interest in art ever? George Bush is a talented painter.
>Children
He taught vacation bible school to children at his church. Also had two children of his own.
>Civil Rights
In the military you take an oath to protect the rights of civilians, aka civil rights. He served in the military.
>Environment
Conservatives can care about the environment too, like farmers for example.
>Health
Why is this assumed to be a leftist only view
>Human Rights
Again, military. And why is this assumed to be a leftist only view.

how much does it piss you off that people like us are being hunted down and murdered for their religious, political beliefs and race and the MSM, law enforcement, facebook and everyone else is just covering it the fuck up because it doesnt fit with their anti-white narrative?

dude i shouldn't even dignify your mental gymnastics with responses
"civil rights and social action" is just a synonym for social justice. this is not even debatable. "social action" is one of their buzzwords they use just as frequently, in fact moreso now that "social justice" has acquired a negative connotation. don't even start going down this road because you're literally 100% just covering up the motives of a murderer for your own racial and political ends.
and "animal welfare" is pretty much a lefty thing too, yes. it's "assumed to be a leftist view" because 95% of the people who cares about "muh animal welfare" and parade that around publicly are lefties and SJWs. stop _ fucking _ denying _ the _ obvious _ reality.

>he taught bible study
Yes, this is a fact. He did teach bible study to children.
>in 2013
Oh ok, so if you haven’t taught bible study in 4 years then it means you never taught bible study at all?
>lying mendacious piece of shit
Explain how stating a fact is now called lying. Is it because it’s not what you wanted to hear?

Are conservatives never dishonorably discharged from the military? Pretty sure there have been more than a few.

dude stfu with this stupid bullshit. i know you're the same faggot in the other thread too saying this same thing.
the dude taught bible study 4 years ago. FOUR YEARS AGO. now his facebook is full of "atheism" bullshit and he is shooting up motherfucking churches lets drop it with the retarded "hur durrrr he is a christian!" bullshit.

fucking mouthbreathing moron.

Price of being 'the Good Guys'. At least from what I gathered during my Christian upbringing. You're taught that you and your people will be unjustly prosecuted, your people will be murdered, and you cannot retaliate directly in kind. Not only is it not 'the right thing to do', Evil always projects, blames, and manipulates opinion, do not give Evil ammunition.
Once the narrative is torn to pieces like In Vegas they'll move on to the next shooting/automobile attack. The MSM is using the controversy as a smoke screen/distraction for terrorist operations. We're all so wrapped up in the gun debate nonsense that we'll never be able to do anything to prevent repeat performances.

no but it means he wouldn't have passed a background check and it's very unlikely a school would have hired him after 2014 when he was court martialed. in addition to that his facebook seems to make him out a a social justice leaning atheist by 2017

the right wing is just not as virtue signally about it and rather do the things instead of liking them on social media

so true, like i would never think about advertising shit like that. if im going to do something nice for someone or some group or some organization or whatever, that's between me and them. i don't fucking paster it all over my fucking fag social media and try to tell people what a wonderful, bleeding heart human i am. that's the fucking lefty way, seriously. to ordinary people and esp to conservatives that sort of behavior is just offputting.

Head on over to leffit, /r/atheism is openly mocking it.

That’s what you’re doing though. You’re convinced that you know everything about this guy by looking at two social media profiles. Well I guess ya figured it out there didn’t ya, good work buddy! we can all go home now! Nothing to see here!

I’m guessing you’ve never served on a jury before but in a trial this kind of horseshit is in no way considered hard evidence. It can be used as supporting evidence but a social media page with some obscure wording and likes isn’t proof of anything. You’re seeing what you want to see. I’m pointing out that until you see more evidence you can’t come to any conclusion. He easily could have been a conservative. He easily could have been a liberal. People can easily change the code of a site to temporarily display different words and links via the inspect element window. Give me a minute and I’ll show you an example. I could add a link to a MAGA group, or some Trump supporter groups on this guy’s page with the click of a button. Just to prove a point that a website can be easily manipulated.

You should question everything and look at all the details objectively before jumping to conclusions. That’s what smart people do.

already been there. was trying to see if i could find a reddit profile on this guy too. those are really hard to find though.
i know /r/atheism is fucking pathetic on this one. just like everything else
omg stfu dude you aren't even worth it you are just desperately trying to deny the obvious fucking facts here. kill yourself.

Anyone got an archive link of his Facebook account?

That's a lefty if I ever saw one

Americans people of peace and democracy.

Somebody should dig up his voter registration info. It should be publicly available. If his name and county are given and maybe one other confirmed relative someone should be able to find it. That would be pretty solid evidence in my opinion.

OP is Russian shill lmao

DELETE THIS NEPHEW

It's lying through omission because you clearly implied he was a Christian teaching bible studies to this day when it's confirmed he hasn't taught for years because he became an atheist liberal who enjoys watching CuckNewsNetwork. This is proven in the OP's post and the following screencaps of his interests. And he targeted people who were religious and no doubt conservative because of this.

Nice try moishe

HE HAD FUCKING 250 PICS AND WE HAVE 0 OF THEM

GG

>cnn

is this his child on the profile?

i think i read in MSM that he had 2 kids, don't quote me though.

>WHY is his facebook getting shut down? PEOPLE have a right to know and to see.

If he had liked right wing stuff, it would be left up for the world to see. Fuck Zuckerburg and fuck antifa.

Why can't I find his Facebook page?

the zuckerjoo shoah'd it because it had info on it that went against the narrative. happened almost as soon as the name was released. they are literally trying to cover up the fact that he was an atheist and a lefty, fucking gross man

He liked stuff like CNN and Atheist clubs. Can't let the world see that.

A fucking dishonorable discharge means NO GUNS ALLOWED.

anyone archive his fb

>If he had liked right wing stuff, it would be left up for the world to see.
This. It happens every fucking time, too. And people seem to fall for it, everytime.

Because you stupid niggers dont have the right to know anything in your own country and if you dont like it go buy some fucking guns and do something about it.
Nothing is going to change.
The vegas shooting ha STILL not produced a motive.
They are afraid of the peoples anger.
Your politicians and representatives are responsible for this.
The thing that pisses me off the most about these mass shootings is they are not targeting the right people. What a fucking waste.
If youre going on a suicide spree, do the world a favor, go after (((them))) not innocents in a church.
What a shit show.