How will Sup Forums ever recover?

How will Sup Forums ever recover?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3u2m8fY9wMQ
youtube.com/watch?v=CRpgl01brpo
themaven.net/bluelivesmatter/news/just-in-hero-citizen-with-gun-stopped-texas-shooter-and-pursued-him-until-he-was-dead-QXmjC2hh4U2pALrpX6Qoeg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This was done to distract from pic related.

>How will Sup Forums ever recover?
Shit thread nigger, we're here to stay.

The fact that the left needs to celebrate this shows where the real problem is.

like any white shooting, call it a false flag, then call you a shill for pointing out their flawed reasoning

>was

People are the problem.
This is why Skynet kills all of us.

Pol BTFO. White bois your time is almost up.
>checkem
>t. Leaf

bump

>just because you're white it means you're not a stupid nigger
lmao no
being white means you're not guaranteed to be a stupid pavement ape.

is that a real CNN headline? CNN confirmed for same level of value as pol

He's ANTIFA! how will the left recover? We demand congress sign a proclamation that ANTIFA is a terrorist organization and the DOJ must seize the assets of all related criminal organizations having received money from Open Boarders Society under RICO statues

He is a goatfucker convert.

giv killer robo gf now

Mkultrafag trom Colorado springs.
False flag!

>jacking it to jewish women getting fucked by Palestinians

You got to build her yourself, desu.

CNN: 1
Sup Forums: 0

Like we always do with facts and logic and that go old fashion. Way we get shit done.

>mass shooting happens
>everyone on the left crosses their fingers
>"please be white. please be white."
>it never is
>#NOTALLMUSLIMS
>finally a white guy does it
>"SEE! WE TOLD YOU SO!"

Dude was an ANTIFA wigger who got brainwashed into shooting a white Christian conservative place as a response to the "It's okay to be white" campaign.

CNN has been reporting that the shooter was Sam Hyde.

youtube.com/watch?v=3u2m8fY9wMQ

Time to bin that ar15 user.

>MuslimAss.com

Those are two Arabs having sex, nice try though.

>potato
>white

>No new posts
I just was looking really quick.
Apparently having sex with a Jewish girl is a big middle eastern male fantasy.

Niggers have killed more people in Chicago since 2016 than all mass shootings since 1968 combined.
62% (whites) cannot catch up to 12% (niggers) even when they kill masses of people at a time.

>He's ANTIFA! how will the left recover? We demand congress sign a proclamation that ANTIFA is a terrorist organization and the DOJ must seize the assets of all related criminal organizations having received money from Open Boarders Society under RICO statues

Sup Forums is still alive after Vegas

STOPPED BY A GOOD GUY WITH A GUN
WHO IS ALSO PROBABLY A WHITE MALE

we need to segregate whites for the safety of people of color lads!

It goes both ways I guess

>finally an antifa fag does it

ftfy

This

it's usually white incels in their 20s and 30s who do the mass shootings. sometimes it's muslims but most of the time it's white incels.

>mass shooting happens
>everyone on pol crosses their fingers
>"please be muslim. please be muslim"
>its not
>"he a lonely boy just trying to get a gf. he dindu nuffin"

>People

That's a funny way of to spell 'jews'

That can't be real..

Did you forget we just had a muslim in a truck of peace in NYC?

there is like a white incel problem in america that no one is talking about. I think bill maher spoke on it, but the normies ignored it

youtube.com/watch?v=CRpgl01brpo

Americans are really fucked up in the head

Are you kidding me? The only problem with this story is that it was a white guy killing other white people.

I can't wait for another Dylan Roof. It showed how anti-white the media is. It showed the true intentions of jews, niggers, and other nonwhites.

I hope more whites start killing nonwhites. I want a race war now.

Suspect was ATHEIST
>friendly

It's ok to be white.
Sup Forums utterly btfo

This attack proved on thing to me. America needs to shut down its borders to protect the lives of any immigrants. America already has a problem. A white male problem. We don't need to risk the lives of any more minorities by allowing them into this country. If you disagree with this, you LITERALLY don't think black lives matter.

We got the militaristic perk.
It causes out military to be uber strength, but causes lots of home mass shootings. I think it is a good trade off.

kek, is this real? I honestly can't tell anymore

>A LinkedIn account appearing to belong to Kelley describes him as serving in the U.S. Air Force from his 2009 high school graduation until 2013, after which he briefly taught at a summer Bible school.

>atheist
>teaches at a summer bible school
wtf

TRIGGERED

>He thinks his military is strong because Americans are strong

Your military is strong because jews chose it to be their headquarters of operations while they destroyed Europe.

You are truly delusional if you think your military strength comes from some American exceptionalism meme. You are just the jews' favorite puppet.

Mommy made him. But he was being a bad boy all along on facebook

It was green nigger, faggot

It really is ok to be white.
Niggers killed about 8,200 people in 2014 alone.
A total 948 people killed in mass shootings since 1968 (50 years).

In other news: THE SKY IS BLUE!!

10 to 15 year cool down for a true broken relationship

Do you guys see the JIDF shilling?

This is just like paddock.

They're spamming a patsy's face all over this board to stop us from looking at the bigger picture.

2 masked men were doing the shooting inside. This kid is a patsy.

This was another Jewish gun grab move. It was Israel once again.

The shills on this board right now are all jewish.

FUCK YOU JEW

Easy. His being White will only last so long. Once people read into his left leaning background, being White will slmean less and less. Evetybody doesn't live under such a big rock that they don't know that the left has a bunch of self-hating, middle class, White college kids.

Are groups like Antifa rrally going to shill that they are an exclusively brown and black organization? When the kind of people who show up at the front lines of Antifa protests are mostly white soyboys and gals? Nobody is going to buy it. Kevin Spacey couldn't even save himself by using coming out of the closet story. Can't fake thinga anymore to get away with your garbage. It will only be a matter of time.

The left can't longterm.

Guess the word briefly must be read with emphasis.

Holy Kek, this is great.

>we need to protect minorities from white males!
>let's shut down all non-white immigration to the country!
>...you care about the lives of minorities, don't you, kiddo?

Did we manifest this shooting with 5 words on paper?

Suspect was also Antifa.

How will leftists ever recover? Same way they always do. By ignoring it and rallying on his race and crying for gun control.

>Leftists bitch about anti-Islamic rhetoric after a terrorist attack
>Surprisingly don't cry for gun control???
>White man shoots people
>OMFG WHITE MAN SHOOTER! PRAISE THE GOD I DONT BELIEVE IN!
>GUN CONTROL NOW!!!!!

Just like you celebrate a nonwhite shooter?

Oy vey.

he still could be a muslim, also I 100% that he is not a christian, my bet is atheist liberal antifa

I’m sure he’s a Jew

Nice.

>was
so he's black now?

Yep.

Suspect was a simpsons fan

I thought Germans on Pol wouldn't be cucked because their country is getting fucked by sand nigger, but no.

FUCKING BART SIMPSON WITH HIS ANTICS SEE THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS

Quoting mark twain, he is probably a lefty.

The media is so creepy when they simply ignore the motive of shooters when it's motives they don't like. Suddenly the race is what's relevant not motive.

No, the motive is always what's relevant. They must think people are retards and will simply forget that mass shooters have motives of some form.

Spam this image. They're trying to censor it.

>It's the motive that matters
Yes. Exactly. If they'd stop ignoring the motive of black killers, we might be able to lower black on black crime.

>They must think people are retards
They do. Absolutely.

His whiteness didn't kill people his ideology did.

Antifa Atheist-fag Bernie supporter is so enraged by the idea that white people are OK he decides to kill a bunch of them.

It checks out.

it also says psychic medium. is he a psychic medium who is an atheist because that wouldn't make sense since atheists don't believe in the supernatural.

he could have been one of those christians who follows atheists around

Niggers don't have motives, though. It's actually a huge problem when trying to prosecute and one of the biggest reasons niggers almost never, ever, ever get prosecuted for Murder 1 or a "bias crime." It's almost impossible to show a single intelligent thought when prosecuting a nigger. You're dealing with 60-IQ animals. It becomes the prosecutor's job to argue that the simian on the stand is actually a thinking creature capable of "the intention or knowledge of wrongdoing." Protip: you can't. So you don't even try. They're typically given Murder 2 or Manslaughter (then just given max sentences) because the legal system, as written, was intended to prosecute humans.

The "nigger defense" is an actual thing in court. Sure, they use more "legal-y" language, but that is the entire basis of the defense. Your client is a monkey, and monkeys lack the forethought to plot, plan, or have any understanding of their own actions. They can't think more than a few seconds into the future. A nigger simply does not understand cause and effect. Their own savagery becomes part of the defense. Sure the nigger raped and murdered four white women while screaming "Fuck you cracka ass crackas!" But just last week the nigger shot two blacks and kicked a dog. You can't prove specific anti-white bias when they attack absolutely anything that crosses their path they consider to be weaker than themselves. They're simply savages.

If a dog chases down a squirrel and rips it apart you can't argue that it did it because it hated that squirrel. Nor can you show that dog was biased against squirrels even if it barks like mad whenever one is near. The same dog kills cats, rabbits, and chases the lawn mower. It is simply the actions of a predator, wired to kill. Such also is the way of the nigger.

themaven.net/bluelivesmatter/news/just-in-hero-citizen-with-gun-stopped-texas-shooter-and-pursued-him-until-he-was-dead-QXmjC2hh4U2pALrpX6Qoeg

how is this guy a hero when a bunch of people died? a hero would be someone who saves lives. this guy didn't save lives. 20+ people died.

Read a fucking book, you goddamn nigger faggot. You can start with the dictionary. Then kill yourself.
>hur hur I was only pretending to be a jew

Christians shouldn’t believe in psychics either, so this isn’t probative either way. If he legitimately believed in psychic mediums, he’s just an idiot. Maybe it’s run by a friend, or the admin posts dank memes? Hard to say.

>celebrating whites being killed by shitskins
No its just another reason why mudshits don't belong in the West

Athiests aren't people

this. white people won't exist by the end of this century

cap this post

>plebbit queer detetected
kys

the fact that god didn't protect the church must mean he hates the church.

therefore the atheist was doing god's will

>shooter was white

Shooter was gay atheist leftist. When will liberal terrorism end?

probably a kid who was molested in the church
christians tend to be pedophiles after all

atheists wouldn't waste time going to a damn church