Devin Patrick Kelley was a pro-Hillary Libtard

OK, i have done some investigating.. i can confirm that Devin Kelley was a Pro-Hillary Libtard. One of his friends on this (now deleted) facebook page that replied to his pic when he shaved his beard, posted on October 31st was robert kenebil adair.

Robert Kenebil Adair is a well known poster in the Facebook Pro-Hillary Memes group.

Other urls found in this thread:

jail.com/arrest-records/devin-patrick-kelly-5433445
web.archive.org/web/20171106010006/http://jail.com/arrest-records/devin-patrick-kelly-5433445
archive.is/lrdno
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The evidence keeps piling up.

Fuck off Jews.

Saw in another thread he was in some LGBT and atheist groups too. I'm sure it's definitely just a case of "he was depressed" with no political motives what so ever.

>his friend liked pro -Hillary mems
> that means he was a pro-Hillary libtard

Wait WTF I remember this being posted in one of the Vegas threads...not with his picture but this EXACT comments section. We need extreme autism to find it. I think it was one of the FBIAnons threads and said it would be important soon... WHAT IN THE ACTUAL FUCK

he's one of you, dumb leaf, get over it

Big if true

he looks like a cuck, must be antifa

You remember it, you must find it.

Why the fuck do you care?

Pro HIllary LIBTARDS

It is true.. search for Devin Patrick Kelley and look at pics.. and you will see a ton of Pro Hillary memes likes from his lamebook account.

Correction. search for Robert Kenebil Adair and look at pics.. and you will see a ton of Pro Hillary memes likes from his lamebook account.

why didn't you archive.is it first you stupid nigger-tier kike

Why do i care,, because i am an American Citizen.. why do YOU fucking care if care, faggot?

It is archived already you dumb fuck

I guess this is our earless faggot:

jail.com/arrest-records/devin-patrick-kelly-5433445

web.archive.org/web/20171106010006/http://jail.com/arrest-records/devin-patrick-kelly-5433445

Here it is, dumb lazy fucks
archive.is/lrdno

Fuck you faggot. He's another one of your faggot ass libtards.

Wow you're really grasping for straws bud.

Brookley Air Force Base is there.

why cant i find on fb?

>be atheist
>kill Christians

The FBI already deleted his FB account, but some people grabbed screenshots of it...

>shaving his beard is a long story

I'm genuinely curious.

If he was given a Dishonorable Discharge, then there is a conviction of a court martial. No other way to get one. There will definitely be public record of one if he did. The Army releases theirs monthly. I'm unsure of the Air Force policy.

He looks like /r9k/

>jail.com/arrest-records/devin-patrick-kelly-5433445
That's not him. His last name is spelled KellEy.
Also try looking at the face, retard.

kek

>His fb friend is liberal
>therefore he is liberal

The Robert kid has right wing memes on his page. Also has a Devin tagged in multiple posts.

I am not too sure, I do not know many people without ears, plus it is not known when the pictures were taken. Also his name is spelled differently at different news sites and it is not certain whether this site may have made a mistake for it does not show the complete juridical stuff.

Yep.. would Robert tag Devin on Pro-Hillary memes if they both weren't HILLARY LIBTARDS??

fuck.

ABANDON THIS NARRATIVE
>ABANDON THIS NARRATIVE

START PUSHING THE ATHEIST FACEBOOK SCREENCAPS, THAT IS OUR STRONGEST TIE-IN TO ANTIFA CURRENTLY

Here are some of the killer's "friends"

brandon.s.beatty
Sarah Marie Leggett

>ABANDON THIS NARRATIVE

I don't think so.. being a friend with a pro-HIllary libtard is a lot stronger than being an "atheist"

Faggot ass nonwhite leaf

This.

He also followed some impeach Facebook group or some shit called "Together we rise" - I find it quite clear he was a fedora wearing, edge lord atheist anti-trump berniebro/hillshill that decided he'd be brave like all of his lefty idols and shoot up innocent unarmed people not expecting somebody to shoot back.

Trump is triggering this cupcakes so hard that they are resorting to this

his buddy @ facebook com brandon.s.beatty certainly looks like another SJW / Antifa dude.. i hope the FBI paid him a visit..