WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU ALL LETTING THE MEDIA DISTRACT YOU WITH MASS SHOOTINGS WHEN LITERALLY ONE OF THE BIGGEST LEAKS IN...

icij.org/investigations/paradise-papers/ WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU ALL LETTING THE MEDIA DISTRACT YOU WITH MASS SHOOTINGS WHEN LITERALLY ONE OF THE BIGGEST LEAKS IN HISTORY HAPPENED TODAY

THEY WANT YOU TO IGNORE THIS

Other urls found in this thread:

abc.net.au/news/2017-11-06/leaked-documents-link-trumps-commerce-secretary-to-russia/9075622
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I remember people talking about thatt yesterday, what is it about?

I told you all 4-6 are a distraction. Think bigly these next few days don't buy into the "happenings" look at the leaks and what is released.

Is anybody feeling sleepy? I'm feeling sleepy, I should go to bed.

Comped

This, you can't just say "Paradise Papers" with no context and expect it to grab people's attention

Bumpin'

Explain tl;dr

You're an anonymous poster on a popular anime forum, shut the fuck up retard, Sup Forums is not 1 person.

Legit looks like a bunch of shit we already know.

It's a fucking Trump-Russia nothingburger. sage

Because this is an echo chamber din of dumbf autists...

abc.net.au/news/2017-11-06/leaked-documents-link-trumps-commerce-secretary-to-russia/9075622

Shill

church shooting is being spammed here its a distraction, no one is talking about the chopper in the middle east going down with saudis in it and the implications

this is all related to the civil war thats about to happen with the saudis, its why they got all those weapon deals not long ago it was preparation for this

We're getting fucked by the rothschilds of the 21st century and pol will defend this

It is a fantasy of mine to get fuck by roth child

Exactly. Who cares about the most monumental leak in the history of leaks when we can just meme on and on about a shootout in bumfuck nowhere.

The biggest leak is the Jews forcing the Whites to hate Muslims... Im no friend but, this is just not right.
We are dying for the Jew, Stop.

WHAT'S IN THE FUCKING PAPERS POL

what are paradise papers?

are you serious? I feel sleepy too

this

i swear to god i linked an article in the op how dumb are you fucking candy-asses

But it is not only about Ross.
There are more than 4 million documents leaked and several hundreds of politicians included.

WHAT ARE THE PARADISE PAPERS
MAKE SENSE DUMB FUCKING CUNT

>1 post by this id

ICJI - is (((George Soros))) funded - no mention of Clintons,Rothchilds etc.

Lol "offshore" tax havens - try the onshore ones -
Delaware and London are the biggest.

I am actually very sleepy, i feel my eyelids are getting heavier. I think it is time for bed now.

>Being this new