Is there any hope at this point we can possibly win?

This shit has got me so blackpilled.

>inb4 pussy

Yeah, I know. The world is fucked. Our already infringed upon right to bear arms will be curtailed further and soon. It's only a matter of time and these (((shooting sprees))) will only continue to happen until it does. I will continue to fight but I can no longer lie and tell myself we stand a chance. I want to raise children but bringing them into this world feels more like a punishment than anything else. How do you deal with this?

Other urls found in this thread:

biblehub.com/psalms/28-7.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

don't worry nothing is yet lost first save yourself before you try save the world

I wish it were possible to imbue the same reflective insight into those living in the 3rd world. If that were possible in the past, you would now have no inspiration to offer that question.

As for me: I'm remaining abstinent. Women where I live are crazy, and childcare is impossibly expensive without state assistance.

yes. we can win. this this is like an elastic, stretched to capacity, it either snaps, or bounces back. the boomer types will 'snap' & the normal non crazy ppl will bounce back. then it'll be crusades 2.0 (or whatever, I lost count) with the installation of a worldwide theocratic dictatorship (of good people, not evil jews like today)

KYS Petersonfag

You're not blackpilled by any measure.

This is the safest time to be alive in human history. You're a victim of media brainwashing.

what? OP isn't saying he's afraid for his personal safety. try re-reading it, but more slowly.

>Our already infringed upon right to bear arms will be curtailed further and soon.
Not a chance unless you're a cuckifornian.

>It's only a matter of time
Yes goy, it's inevitable. Just turn your guns in right now and make things easier for us.

Defeatism brings defeat itself.

I've given up on having children and even being in a relationship at all. It is hard to believe we stand a chance and it will get worse before it gets better. Even though people being born crooks and sociopaths will always, I also think the human nature to be a just, caring and altruistic one even though so many people bend the knee in fear. And there are more good people than evil ones, this being true in every society. They just don't have the power and are divided. Keep caring and loving the people around you and try to make their life better. Staying together, building ties and helping one another away from the system is really the only solution I can see. Hope this can help user.

>Our already infringed upon right to bear arms will be curtailed further and soon.
>How do you deal with this?

Well, I'll tell ya. You disregard the law and get whatever guns you want.
Seriously.

t. convicted felon

I am. I bought into the /sig/ meme. I'm full monkmode at the moment. Reading, working out, building a business, saving money, etc. It still feels hopeless

People like Soros and the deep state will continue to push these shootings to bring down the 2nd Amendment.

How do we know for sure that white kid did it? the news can grab literally any pic out there and say "this is the shooter"

On the bright side, all this was supposed to happen with President Hillary.

World War III may be inevitable at this point due to a generation of young men in American simply being too dumb to be reasoned with. The educational system failed them.

Soon enough, a cult figure will emerge who will lead them into a war. What happens after that I have no idea.

thanks

they still fall for the Hyde thing because their "sources" consist of facebook, twitter, and reddit posts. It's fucking sad. 2 years ago I was a normie who probably considered myself a liberal but I didn't pay any attention to politics. Now, I hate democracy. I'm not full 1488 but democracy is mob-rule and like I said in the OP, it's only a matter of time before they attempt to take our guns. There will be a war when they do. I can't justify bringing my children into this.

>I can't justify bringing my children into this

people have had kids during much worse
if we dont have kids and teach them to be good, who does that leave?

idiots, kids of single mothers, mexicans?

conscientiousness is being bred out of society in a real way, the state has been cultivating a population boom of useless eaters that vote left since the '60s

War is coming.

Probably not but i refuse to accept that anyway even if there's a 1% chance of improvement i'll have at it because i must. Accepting defeat is not an option.

Y'all ready for the second kekistani war

Why can't you just accept this country is too rotten and its citizenry too stupid for guns? I want the country to be worthy of 1776 too brother but it's not, it is just not.

This is what i'm doing too, my only hope is to live until 30 so i can become a self proclaimed SS wizard.

Most great empires only last a few hundred years its time for this one to fall

Your mom is coming

War never changes

I deal with this the same way that I deal with terrorists and gays

>peaceful negotiations

Except instead of words, there's a shotgun

I love comfy threads like this when almost everyone else packs into those happening threads.

Doesn’t it seem possible that just a likely is a quick backlash and victory? I don’t understand why people think living in shit will continue, it seems to me an unnatural condition. Hitler wasn’t a fluke, and he will come again.

God damn you're a pussy ass faget OP. If they come for our guns we fucking use them, it's that simple.

Keep it up. Find God.

biblehub.com/psalms/28-7.htm

Taking the black pill is like not voting. You think you don't make a difference, but you do by rolling over and dying. You're giving away your future because of muh feelings.

You are right of course, it is not over yet. For as long as we still draw breath the battle goes on. Though we certainly are at a great disadvantage and we have a limited amount of time to act maybe 15 years or so to halt and reverse the muslim invasion of europe. And that is only the muslim situation there are many other calamities ahead of us.

yes Achmed we should all convert to Islam and enjoy Sharia right?

Alright, but ask yourself, how difficult really are those problems? In this world they seem impossible, but in a world where you can burn an entire city to the ground and churn up a war machine and control completely the propaganda, they are not even really problems at all. It was only a few decade ago that this other world was reality, and it can happen again.

What are you talking about? Las Vegas was worse and there wasn't even a vote on a gun control bill.

Though the three worlds are in flames my pure land is never touched.

I think I just needed to hear this. thanks guys

oh ok so if we have 100 more mass shootings as long as they're all smaller than LV we've got nothing to worry about

>save yourself before saving the world
But you if you don't save the world, you can't save yourself.
Time to go put on your superman outfit and go fight globalist crime