If you had to legalize one drug other than weed & opium

what would it be?

idk why you would have to, but in this alternate timeline, you do.

LSD

Anabolic Steroids

Cocaine

Regular amphetamines.

The biggest tragedy of our century is that meth is 3-4 times as neurotoxic as regular ol amphetamines.

May all DEA agents die.

ground up rhinoceros horn

LSD

Seconding this. Overwhelming amount of damage comes from poor quality control, not the compound.

And regardless of if you disagree with it, it's meant to improve your body, not to get high or escape life.

Sodium cyanide, so you degenerates would vacate existence more quickly.

Any of them. Start with psilocybin, lysergic, mdma, dmt, 2c family. Kratom, speed, ketamine... get it all in the grocery stores

Adults who cannot use responsibly, disrupting the public order will lose their privilege to buy drugs after 3 strikes. Anyone who commits grave violations like getting a child addicted will be executed

I will amend my position. Adults past the age of 21 can own and use steroids with the approval of a doctor. Furnishing steroids to a minor carries a death sentence.

Steroids to a minor should be heavily punished, sports regulatory bodies can ban it if they please.

I'm fine with non doctor use, bud of mine showed me his testosterone level tests to explain why he uses illegally, and I don't blame him. He was under 100 ng/dl, which is a third or so of minimum healthy males, and his docs still refused to prescribe, so he went to the black market.

Use comes with risks, but the quality of life increase is easily worth it. But people that aren't clearly past puberty, or adults, yes, prescription only.

i wouldnt

This. Bring back the '80s.

coca

group DMT, LSD and all those biblical hallucination drugs together, that shit is in the bible

LSD.

And I would make the penalty for molly ten times harsher because fuck worthless music festival degenerate scum

Steroids should be legal in sports. This politicized testing bullshit needs to end. 80% of those Olympic fucks are on the juice anyways.

DMT
Really want to try it but don't know where to get it.

> Amanita muscaria was widely used as an entheogen by many of the indigenous peoples of Siberia. Its use was known among almost all of the Uralic-speaking peoples of western Siberia and the Paleosiberian-speaking peoples of the Russian Far East. There are only isolated reports of A. muscaria use among the Tungusic and Turkic peoples of central Siberia and it is believed that on the whole entheogenic use of A. muscaria was not practised by these peoples.[88]

> The Koryak of eastern Siberia have a story about the fly agaric (wapaq) which enabled Big Raven to carry a whale to its home. In the story, the deity Vahiyinin ("Existence") spat onto earth, and his spittle became the wapaq, and his saliva becomes the warts. After experiencing the power of the wapaq, Raven was so exhilarated that he told it to grow forever on earth so his children, the people, could learn from it.

I agree but they're independent regulatory bodies, and if thru wanna be little shitbags I don't think we need to stop them

In this order to be legalized for recreational use:
Weed, Shrooms, Amphetamines, Cocaine, Opiates, MDMA

>what would you deem legal

Psychedelic mushrooms because all ye Christ fags have lost touch with your ancestral pagan ways.

FPBP

There’s a reason why paganism died out hundreds of years ago, it’s a total joke of a “””religion””” which is why Whites abandoned it in favor of Christianity

>you're unenlightened
>you've got to be a degenerate fuck like me and trip balls eating shit covered mushrooms to get it, man
You hear how you sound to regular people, right?

(((regular people)))

MDMA should be allowed for medical testing, there have been tests showing it helps with PTSD, but similar tests with LSD have also shown it helps PTSD.

>You hear how you sound to regular people, right?
Regular people are called sheep for a reason.

>watch out how you sound to regular people like me

regular people follow

real people exercise dominion over themselves and lead by example

Iboga. Then the world can focus on progress, not degenerate actions.

>Whites abondoned their native ways in favor of (((their))) ((((religion))))???

Thanks for the update user