Resident of New Braunfels TX. Wurstfest is winding down. Went to HS with Devin Kelley. Ask me anything

Resident of New Braunfels TX. Wurstfest is winding down. Went to HS with Devin Kelley. Ask me anything

Other urls found in this thread:

linkedin.com/in/devin-kelley-bb2923b9
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why was he dishonorably discharged from the USAF?

Politicial ideas?

he is a radical atheist?

You didn't.

Nigger males are ~ 7% of the US population
Nigger males do ~ 65% of all gun murder

LARP

I'll ask a friend for more info. What I can tell you is he was a strange dude, do anything for acceptance from any group. I'll give a part 2 about this

This

Was he a muslim?
Was he a leftist?

I'll prove however I can, I can time stamp a letter addressed to me?

Lurking for part 2 dammit

Is american beer lighter than canadian beer? Ours is 5%

No. You can't prove shit. You're a kike.

Is there anyone important who may have been killed at the Church? Science, weapons, military, political?

Just wondering if there was a target more specific than just Christians.

bump
let's go dude
perhaps just post what you know instead of making us do the work asking questions
how about you just post a paragraph or two

yeah, info on his DD would be great. The media is hiding it from us. Thanks.

Was he probably Antifa?

sharpie pooper timestamp

don't worry, they are shills.

He was a mentally unstable individual, can't figure out why he was discharged. As for politics, again, he went with what was mainstream. I can confirm he was involved in Antifa events in Austin, and posted antifa stuff on FBI.

Do you guys see the JIDF shilling?

This is just like paddock.

They're spamming a patsy's face all over this board to stop us from looking at the bigger picture.

2 masked men were doing the shooting inside. This kid is a patsy.

This was another Jewish gun grab move. It was Israel once again.

The shills on this board right now are all jewish.

FUCK YOU JEW

How big is your mom's dick?

posted antifa stuff on what? on where?

CMON FUCKIN GUY

Time stamp

Kurt?

Is that you?

Fuck off, you fucking retard. I hope they throw you in the ovens because of your low IQ. The 'second shooter' was a church member.

So what do you know about his possible Antifa ties?

Talking to friends rn, I welcome questions, but above user is right, I will post info as it comes to me. I was friends with him on FBI, but they took things down fasttttt

Use flash next time

Do you have any proof of his political views? Any pictures of him/his Facebook that we haven’t seen yet? Yearbook?

Of course they did. He had a bunch of left winged causes that they didn't want the media to see.

Discussing w/ my friend, we can confirm he posted a lot of antifa imagry. He was the kind of dude that would eat it up online, but had no real local connections or friends.

so do you think this had anything to do with yesterday being nov 4 and all?

post proof of his political affiliations? also yearbook with his name/pic in it

>politics: who knows but was mr. mainstream. but who can really say? Left? Right? Who knows?
>but was antifa

It is actually really fucking suspicious that they deep-sixed his FB and other social media immediately, it was gone before they even announced who it was.

Other thing that strikes me as odd is that in the original threads (before the sticky) someone said his name and screenshotted his page like an hour or two before it was announced as well. How did they know? I literally thought it was someone just memeing on their friend or someone they didn't like to get them into some trouble.

yearbook photo would be great we need proof from a credible source that he was into the whole antifa thing

His Facebook went down, never had a reason to SS his shit before. I'm calling my mom about yearbooks right now

>fucking suspicious that they deep-sixed his FB and other social media immediately, it was gone before they even announced who it was.
didn't want another Stephen Paddock situation from what i think

Bump

>it was gone before they even announced who it was

Objectively false, the name was released and people got ahold of his profile at the same time as Facebook, then Facebook took his profile down. They do this for all high profile crime incidents.

find the thread in the archive or your browsing history

yea the only reason they would scrub his social media so quick is that when they found it it had a ton of antifa material on it or anti trump stuff. If the FBI would be transparent with the citizens of the U.S theories like this might not rise but clearly scrubbing his social media shows they have somthing to hide.

whats the name of the high school?

Why don't you fuck off to reddit

They are causing another Paddock situation though. The whole issue with Paddock is there is nothing out there on him. Now they are creating the same thing, a ghost.

>Went to HS with Devin Kelley
post yearbook then fgt

That policy is in place because we don't want him to be a hero or a martyr for his cause and inspire others. It's a pretty smart policy in my opinion.

That would be impossible to fake with modern technology. Fuck off Russia

Post photos of the dude....or else it's a larp

I think they should see if Eric would be willing to give an interview about the latest mass shooting. Eric could become the go-to mass shooting commentator, since he'll no longer be getting comps without Steve.

You're right. We need to focus on any witness and survivors statements.
Also have they interviewed the guy who shot back at him yet? Would be interesting to hear his account of what happened.

The policy likely exists because Facebook doesn't want individuals' associated network (family, friends) & groups to be targets of harrassment based on what people find on the shooter's public profile.

remember this during the next shooting, kids, so that everyone can stop asking pointless questions like "why is the mass shooter's facebook page down? false flag!"

New braunfels high school, Unicorns lol

post yearbook virgin

My theory would be that there are plants within Antifa and other far-left organizations that are encouraging the most alienated/unstable white members of these groups into committing mass shootings against right-leaning white people. It’s a win-win-win for them. More white people die, they get to plaster a white mass shooter all over the media, and they continue to press for gun control.

What a stupid fucking question. Beer varies from like 1.5 to 10%

Can you confirm he was an atheist or at least anti-Christian?

So? Who said you have the right to gawk at a tragedy?

Fuck dude, it was while I was browsing on my phone out on the farm. It won't let me go back far enough.

How would I search the archive now from my PC?

you're on the ground in a small town OP
record everything, take notes on unusual vehicles, media, everything.

In another thread you said it was 55% of gun crime.
Nice way to out yourself shill

gonna take the bait here cause proof questions bore me

any knowledge of his home life? did he have actual close friends or just people that humored him? how far apart +/- were you guys in graduating year?

was he a numale bugman leftycuck?

you must be in some shock that you know the person did this, right?

Did he have a leftist ideology?

these false flag massacres always have a priority target that is masked by the massacre

More likely than not this is exactly what's happening.

I have uncovered a connection between both this shooting and the Vegas incident. BOTH shooters were involved in the deep state/UFO/alien connection. Vegas shooter was Lockheed employee, and was shooting at fuel tanks at the airport that transports AREA 51 employees to 'dreamland'. This recent Texas moron worked at Holloman AFB, rumored to be another deep state location for UFO/alien/reptile activity....Connection?

That may be the reason Facebook says they do it, but it's not the real reason. We don't want these sicko cucks inspiring other sicko cucks to shoot up "Nazis". We did the same sort of thing with Al Qaeda. It's why Osama was dumped in the ocean.

If you could confirm that he was part of Antifa or any political extremism, then that would be extraordinarily helpful to have in my back pocket before heading into work tomorrow.

Hey you autistic shits, now that we have heard he's been involved with Austin Antifa, go find pictures.

Also, some shit went down in San Antonio with antifags too.

Good luck.

lmfao you sure think Uncle Facebook is your friend don't you

poor fella

This actually makes a ton of sense. Paddock, the shooter of Scalise and now this guy

Dude was an outsider, no siblings that I know of. He didn't have close friends, and I nevertheless saw him at social gatherings. I grad 2010, he was 2009

Did he go on pol

makes sense, going turboautism mode tonight looking for a antifa connection.

>and I nevertheless saw him at social gatherings
>nevertheless
>implying you did in fact see him at social gatherings

Texas public education hard at work I see lmfao

can you confirm if you meant "never"? are you nervous right now or something

How does he have so many virgin characteristics yet is not a virgin?

linkedin.com/in/devin-kelley-bb2923b9

From what I have heard he was actually /leftypol/ and Plebbit. We haven't determined if this was politically or religiously motivated though. Ideally, that's what I would like to go into work with a lead on tomorrow.

U can go back to being a virgin after a few year of being drop out and losing friends

Are you friends with his wife on fb?

>Accomplishments
>1 language
>English

laughing

A family member just informed me that they worked at the same job. The Summit Resort on River Rd. Technically New Braunfels address, but on the north end of river road, near Canyon lake.

Apparently he was a security guard. I pried for any information about politics, antifa, etc, but didnt get anything. the family member just stated that he was weird, and when people would wave bye, he would just kinda stare at them.

dont be swayed by shills. a trump supporter does not go into a church and kill white people. its fucking retarded that that is even an angle for them.

Do you feel guilty that your bullying probably contributed to him snapping and killing almost 30 people?

>can't figure out why he was discharged
He had a Bad Conduct Discharge from the AF, which is something you actually need to work for to get

It just seems so obvious, especially with Assange talking about how the CIA arms/encourages mentally unstable people into committing acts of terror so they can “thwart” them and look good. They don’t even need to bother actually stopping them to achieve their goals.

I screenshot all the crazy shit the leftists on my Facebook say just for this reason. I suggest all of you do the same.

screenshot this and save it before it goes down

Already done.

I'm on my iPad, weird autocorrect?

Explains why you can't write FB acronym correctly.

Ex wife, and no

you might want the interests in the same image.

interesting. no matches in reverse image search on this. a commie hero?

Is that his baby?

demand and supply, what a fucking retard, look at that mongrel baby