Yet another white male slaughtering innocent people

>yet another white male slaughtering innocent people
>alt righters still calling for a "white ethnostate"

Y'all don't deserve shit

(((Holtz))))
every. fucking. time.

>@NeverAgain...

Hmmmmm, it's almost time.

You must be a nigger if you listen to the words of kikes.

>(((Holtz)))

>@NeverAgain0666

lads is 666 mark of the beast really going to be jewish? i think it is

i have a jewish buddy and hes obsessed with 666 and the number 6 in general

star of david 6 internal sides, 6 points, 6 triangles
6 gorillion

wtf is wrong with them

If you don't like us, then why don't you like the idea of us leaving and just living with ourselves? You can live with your people in your area, and we can live with us in our area. Why would you care what we do in our nation? I really don't get it, you want white people to go away, and we SAY we want to go away, and then you say that that's racist. Make up your fucking mind.

>mfw

>for ever

>leftist anti-white kills people
>this is why white people should die
>white people
>not leftist trash
Give it up, shitskin.

They're so self absorbed and obsessed with power that they'd honestly willingly take up the label to proclaim that they've made the antichrist a symbol of freedom while they enslave and murder us all. Watch Zuckerberg.

Y'all sound really fucking stupid when you say Y'all. Because I figure your saying it how niggers say it not how godly southern people day it

>white male
>assuming gender
check yourself nigger

>communist

>Y'all don't deserve shit
Neither do you

Jews are butthurt because they’ve never had a place of their own for their own people up until Israel which they barely could claim ownership of. They are only used to being kicked out of other’s nation’s after being subversive parasites.

Keep on pushing boy

Who says anyone deserves anything you little 12 year old tween piece of shit

He has the numale look

lol @ jungle niggers for filipinos

>speaking in the third person
>is white

Now replace whites with (((jews))), and see the projection level reach omega levels

"never again" says increasingly nervous kike for the 400th time

Imagine if you turned that around on another race and posted it on twitter.

who does he work for? someone should report this to his boss

>pic unrelated

Oh wow, probably the weakest ad hom I've seen in quite some time. I almost lost. If you actually had an argument worth anything you wouldn't have to stoop to scrape the absolute bottom of the intellectual barrel, but hey you're an user on Sup Forums a place not exactly know for solid intellectual discourse.

Der Jude!

Underrated.

The kike had his twitter shoahed

Fuck this asshole, too many satanists and atheists with an opinion and no plan these days. 0666

Not posting the superior version

>whites have been terrorizing the planet 'for ever'
Someone needs a history lesson

Actually we deserve a race war now

It should be "I smell shekels"

You underage faggots are the reason people think Sup Forums is retarded
it's obviously a satire account

Right, OBVIOUSLY people don't actually hate Whites haha, am I right fellas? MAGA!!

Sup Forums is retarded though.

>(((Holtz)))
Wow so they really DO accuse you of their crimes.

why the fuck would i assume parody when kikes post this shit on twitter daily. idiot.

LOL

Yeah nigga, Jews never discuss the death of the European race.

By another Jew, Richard Hofstadter:

"Modern critics of our culture who, like Susan Sontag, seem to know nothing of American history, who regard the white race as a "cancer" and assert that the United States was "founded on a genocide," may fantasize that the Indians fought according to the rules of the Geneva Convention. But in the tragic conflict of which they were to be the chief victims, they were capable of striking terrible blows"