If Islam is the only true faith

If Islam is the only true faith and Allah says you must go to the Hell because you did not believe in Islam during your lifetime..

What will you say to Allah?

Other urls found in this thread:

corpus.quran.com/translation.jsp?chapter=2&verse=62
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I have to return some video tapes.
>obvious answer

>What will you say to Allah?
Learn science. Sperms come from balls you fucking brainlet.

sug my benis:DDDDD

I will say “wiggle yo sugar shaker on my baby maker bitch” and go straight to the lake of fire

Bring it on , you fucking goatfucker.

You can save 15% or more by switching to Geico...

> Islam is the one true faith.

> literally worship moon, stars and rocks.

Keep kicking rocks with your stupid faith desert faith, goat and boy fucker. Saged.

The Quran said Allah killed the first people because they were without sin and didn't need Allah. Allah destroyed them because Allah has no use for a people who have no use for him.

Enter the next people. They sin and so need Allah's help. Therefore Allah does not destroy them. However, the Quran also says that Satan is the one who tempted all people to sin.

So lets just deduce this logically. If it were not for Satan, people would not have sinned, and so would have been destroyed by Allah. But because Satan led them to sin, Satan, in effect, saved people.

That is why Lucifer, the Great Satan, is the secret savior of Islam.

So I would ask Allah why he is suck a fucking false deity and why his secret savior is Lucifer.

Then chickens would fly out of my ass because Allah is not God, but in fact Lucifer, and if you don't see this, you are a stupid inbred (because of Sharia law tells you to marry your first cousins) nincompoop.

Islam is for niggers

this or Hi Satan

Muhammad was misled. The angel that dictated the quran to him was not Really Gabriel, it was actually Satan, Lucifer, posing as Gabriel. He tricked y'all into thinking that Jesus did not die for your sins. Muslims will go to Hell for not believing in Jesus. If they don't accept him before they die.

Nice larp
Mohammed was a 6th century version of
El Ron Hubbard

Kek

I'd tell him I did the right thing and I'd rather burn in Hell for eternity than bow down to a pervert who chose an illiterate child molester as his prophet.

I'd ask him for a selfie with him and post it on Sup Forums so that other brown people of peace blow themselves up

1 Post by this ID. Sage

Let me beleive what I want, you fucking asshole

kys

Didnt read the quran, did you?

corpus.quran.com/translation.jsp?chapter=2&verse=62

Maybe if you wanted to make your religion appealing, you wouldn't have tried to spread it with the most braindead inbred subhumans on the planet, you stupid faggot.

i wont say anything cause there is no oxigen on the moon so my voice would no go out

Shiva told me to tell you to go fuck yourself.

FpBp