Save White South Africans

"SHOOT TO KILL" Go to 1:40

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=221&v=OP58pdPdhr4

Julius Malema, leader of the leftwing extremist party "Economic Freedom Fighters" in South Africa, reacts to the march against farm murders that occurred last Monday called #BlackMonday.

***Go to Orangechan.org to join the Sup Forumsack humanitarian brigade***

Non-kosher take on South African history: archive.org/details/KlausDVaqueThePlotAgainstSouthAfrica

>Why don’t white South Africans just leave?

There are 4.5 million people on this ass-end of Africa. FOUR POINT FIVE MILLION. Not just a few thousand stubborn people who can’t be arsed to get plane tickets or overstay their visas. It’s like the entire population of New Zealand. Get it in your head. Not all can afford a plane ticket or even qualify for immigration to first world countries. We do not get the same benefits as migrants from Syria for example as trying to claim refugee status gets us labelled racists and rejected.

nationalpost.com/news/canada/white-south-african-familys-refugee-bid-rejected-allegedly-boosted-case-with-white-supremacist-information

You cannot raft across the Atlantic and trekking through Africa on foot successfully is impossible. We do no have dual citizenship. Besides that, a minority of us can actually still leave, but we have a strong sense of this being OUR country anyway that we built and have resided in for over 350 years. To “just move” when things get tough is just setting our grandchildren up to get cucked in other Marxist shitholes. We have our own culture and we do not wish for it to disappear so pathetically. We make our stand here, the vast majority of us *do not have a choice* due to the barriers previously mentioned. Most are stuck here for better or for worse. Moving 4.5 million people and resettling them anywhere overseas in a short amount of time would require an operation 1000x bigger than d-day. It isn't happening.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DSwAd2T41-o
samilitaryhistory.org/vol156bb.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boer_foreign_volunteers
youtube.com/watch?v=jUweZaopHdE
youtube.com/watch?v=eaIpOKBHTgc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Why don’t you start the race war then?

If it starts it will be because we’ve been pushed to breaking point. While the ANC doesn’t have it on their policy papers to kill all whites they’re not taking steps to reduce the likelihood of a race war either. Instead, they eat up all the tax money to live like kings and scapegoat whites to keep the blame off of themselves. Eventually the black underclass will just chimp out once the monthly gibs stop coming as the economy eventually tanks and all hell breaks loose. The ANC keeps the military small to prevent a coup so there will be no help from them. Our police is abysmal. White Commandos have been disbanded by the ANC. The AWB is long dead and any indication otherwise is a honeypot. Our guns have been mostly confiscated since 1994. We’re in a less than eager position to start unwanted bloodshed.

>So what will happen? Are you just waiting to die?

Shit will hit the fan. Might be next year, might be 5 years from now. It is only a matter of time. I can assure you one thing though, blacks cannot organize properly without a state apparatus supporting them (China, Russia ect) and if the day of the machete comes it will be the greatest slaughter of niggers the world will ever see. Whites are not quick to aggression, but when pressed against the wall, we are ruthless. Virtually all the pilots in the airforce are white, we still have hundreds of thousands of men with military experience. Coloureds will rather join our side in such a happening than be under the boot of a black government once they become the next target. Blacks will starve. The country will balkanise most likely. I do not wish for this, but I cannot stop this fast approaching event. All I wish for is for the Afrikaners to be left alone in peace, and I hope in the end we will have our own country again, after more than 100 years.

youtube.com/watch?v=DSwAd2T41-o

>I want to help in some way. How?

It would not be the first time. Thousands of foreign volunteers have come to help us in our time of need before. Pictured clockwise is the Irish volunteers, American volunteers, two more Americans, Scandinavian volunteers, the Finnish memorial, the Scandinavian memorial, the Irish memorial ect.
samilitaryhistory.org/vol156bb.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boer_foreign_volunteers

I am not asking for you to be Rambo. This isn’t operation Barbarossa either, this is humanitarian preparation. Women and children will need to be evacuated when shtf to safe zones and will need facilities to use. Instead of waiting for such a clusterfuck to occur, one should be pro-active and prepare in advance. I have been in the process of this for nearly 2 years with other Sup Forumsacks who care and wish to help. You don’t even need to come to South Africa, supporting this humanitarian cause can be done anonymously from the comfort of your room as long as you REALLY know how to work with a computer. Otherwise, all hands on deck, manpower is what we need and any skills you bring will be useful. We are not looking for mercenaries, we are looking for those who care and can assist in a Syria/Rwanda style disaster and help with evacuation and construction of facilities. We operate within national and international laws.

I have an image board now to organize anyone who wishes to help in the future or perhaps lend a hand in preparing right now. Join if you wish to help or simply discuss the topic further. Link: Orangechan.org

youtube.com/watch?v=jUweZaopHdE

Pic related the ANC government's official response to farmers protesting their genocide.

The song he's singing in the video is "Kill the Boer" if it wasn't already clear.

this is what happens when blacks and whites are in the same countries

Month's murder list:

5 October - Elaine Allwright (78) – Dies after being brutally beaten during a home invasion – Port Elizabeth, EC.

12 October – Elderly Woman (76) – Murdered in her home – Krugersdorp, Gauteng.

13 October – Cobus van Wyk (69) – Died from a heart attack during a farm attack – Potchefstroom, North-West.

13 October – Mark Fagan – Shot dead on his farm – Atlantis, Western Cape.

13 October – Woman (52) – Shot dead in her home – Birch Acres, Gauteng.

16 October – Martin Beneke (45) – Murdered and set alight on his farm – Magaliesburg, Gauteng.

20 October – Chris le Roux (45) – Shot dead on N4 Freeway when his car broke down – Pretoria, Gauteng.

22 October – Kyle Stols (22) - Farm manager shot dead - Jagersfontein, Free State.

24 October – Joubert Conradie (47) – Shot dead in his home on his farm – Klapmuts, Western Cape.

24 October – Luke Von Johnson – Shot dead on his farm – Kaapmuiden, Mpumalanga.

25 October - Dr Pieter van Eeden (54) – Stabbed and shot in his home - Kempton Park, Gauteng

26 October - Robin Kemper (50) – Highjacked and decapitated – Claremont, Western Cape

29 October – Elderly man (76) – Battered to death with a blunt instrument – Southport, KZN.

30 October - Sarel Erxleben (62) – Shot in his own house – Deneysville, Vrystaat.

30 October – Bokkie Potgieter (73) – Brutally chopped to death with a machete in his house – Vryheid, KZN.

31 October – Barry Baars (55) , game farmer – Shot in his own house on his farm – Ficksburg, Vrystaat.

31 October – Piet Verster (44) (former rugby league captain)– Stabbed to death with a sharp instrument in his house, 14 year old son also stabbed in the face– Stellenbosch, Western-Cape.

31 October – Willie Barnard (63) – shot, passed away on the way to hospital – Fochville, Gauteng

31 October – Young farmer from Griekwastad, Northern Cape, shot by own employee – 17:00

Was waiting for this thread

When I check some Wikipedia pages about settlement in SA, I noticed that that many of them have 0.1%-0.3% White population

Do White people really live there surrounded by 99% non-whites

Because I always wondered how's even possible to live in community where Whites are

settlements*

This and more was all predicted by our Volks-prophet Siener van Rensburg.

youtube.com/watch?v=eaIpOKBHTgc

>That response.

Jesus christ, that government is arrogant. Whites have a higher standard it seems and because they don't just shrug their shoulders and put up with it, they are somehow demanding special treatment?

BUMP

get the fuck out of africa you white trash

Bump

Skip to 1:18
>We are not here today because we hate the Jewish people
>Our march is not against the Jews

Also, who in their right minds would leave Evrope to live with a bunch of niggers? They certainly didn't feel any connection to their soil, their roots, only to (((God))).

Don't make me come over there and wipe out your nigger ass myself.

Well something needs to happen to uncuck germany for the prophecy to occur.

Germany bashing isn't helping the prophecy come true.

You never know, they've uncucked themselves before

answer please

BOER WOMEN LOVE THE BBC YOU CANT FIGHT IT WHITE BOI

>
blacks are now waking up and starting to take back their land, poor no lip no ass having whitey meeee, come save me white gods, I'm being murdered in a country that my ancestors invaded, enslaved and stole from,

OP's a shill.

Nothing is happening and nothing will happen.

Everything is pretty chill down here and we all live a very comfy life - both financially and socially.