Organizing Church Guards

It's time to fight back.
How many more people have to die in churches?
How many families have to lose their loved ones due to some demon-possessed person (if they can be called that) deciding "Hay guise, lets go shoot up a church lmao :-)"

It is so obvious that Christianity is under attack by atheistic God-hating groups/individuals that it's disgusting. So let's let this one be the last. We've spent so long being "gentle as doves", so now let's fulfill the second part of Paul's metaphor and become "wise as serpents", and bear our fangs against those who would do us harm.

Congregation members in ALL churches need to start organizing Church Guards, choose the best qualified people from their congregations (no hiring meme-tier security guards armed with maglites).
>4-8 trusted able-bodied, mentally sound ARMED men inside and outside the church during services
>Should be easily identifiable via IDs
>Armed on a basic level with handguns, but ideally should have access to carbines or rifle-caliber pistols (think AR pistols).

I'm not suggesting they be there to keep people away, but to safeguard and keep an eye out for trouble.
Spread this. Tell your fellow church members, pastors, and elders about forming a Church Guard. A few armed Christian men are much cheaper than a room full of potential caskets.

>"Wisdom is better than weapons of war, but one sinner destroys much good." -Ecclesiastes 9:18

Offense is the best defense

Fuck off pseudo-Jew, Christcuckery has to end.

>How many more people have to die in churches?

Just one. You.
Now go away.

Churches should not be gun-free zones. Nowhere should, actually. Bring back marksmanship and safety classes, and institute nation-wide constitutional carry (with the exception of bars or anywhere else hallucinogens may be consumed).

>giving blacks the ability to take guns everywhere
This will end well. Every law should be implicitly reducing the rights of blacks.

Bumping, my brother.

Been thinking this for awhile, but also dressing like a templar.

Kevlar armor and a fucking templar cloak. Idgaf

I'm a "meme-tier security guard" wearing a suit and making more money than local cops.

No organized defense needed. Know who else carries. That's it.

It is time for the faith militant to return. The templars started only as an order to safeguard travelling pilgrims. A new order should be established whose sole purpose is to safeguard our beothers and sisters in christ and our houses of worship.

Are you saying for local pastor hasn't had a 12 gauge shotgun stashed behind the pulpit since 2005? Mine has.

lol Baptists

>How many more people have to die in churches?
All of them.
The church is a corrupt system that either preaches cuckholdery through pseudo Christianity, concentrates the wealth in the hands of a few unworthy through (((Tithes))), has members so obnoxious that they make most of right wing though look shitty by comparison, or some combination of the above. It's priesthood has easily been abused for power in the past, and it will again. It is an outdated system that needs to go away.
>But muh brotherhood.
You can find brotherhood by inviting them to your homes.
>But muh community.
You can engage in the community on your own time. Perhaps better, since you could actually do something rather than sitting in a building for a couple of hours.
>But muh children.
If you need someone else to indoctrinate your children into your own religion, then you are failing as a parent. If you put all that trust into someone who has large sums of influence and sway (such as preachers), then you are a fool as well.

Thanks, sheep grow horns for a reason. I just want to see my fellow bros and sisters in Christ safe and happy.

Do you carry an actual gun or just a tactical assault flashlight?
At first I thought "why don't churches just hire security guards?" but then I realized most churches wouldn't be able to afford one. And it seemed only right that the church members themselves organize qualified volunteers to protect themselves.

But the objective is deterrence. That's why Church Guards should be outside the church door, inside the foyer, and among the pews as well. No "I hope Jeff remembered to put on his CC this morning" when I guy with a AR storms in.

The church may have become corrupt and lost its way but these are our christian brothers who worship with love in their hearts. We should not leave them to the wolves.

>our christian brothers who worship with love in their hearts.
>We should not leave them to the wolves.
Then get them out of the churches, if you truly think they can be saved.

Hail brother! It the name of the risen Lord, I agree with the fullness of my spirit. If I am lying, may I be cast down into the pits of hell. But whatever passes, I like to think of the phrase: "God is His own interpreter, and He shall make it plain."

>if you truly think they can be saved.
I believe they can, everyone can. But well never have the chance if they are killed by lunatics with evil in their hearts.

Amen. Our Lord himself said "If you have no sword, sell your cloak and buy one"
A Christian's life is just as valuable as anyone else's. We have a right from God to defend ourselves.

or you could just stop going to the brainwashing camp every Sunday

Also our Teacher said: "Love thy enemy as thyself." Well, we must not love ourselves very much if we let our enemy trample upon us like the grape harvest. We have to resist evil, because how else can we love them?

Lutheran actually.

Fed

WE NEED NEW CRUSADER ORDERS TO DEFEND OUR CHURCHES

My church has a couple of cops who do free CHL training in the congregation so like half of the men in the church all have licenses. all deacons carry and anyone who is a member with a CHL (membership is by interview and declaration of faith) is allowed to CC at church.

we are really prepared because if someone shows up theyre fighting like 1:10.

after today i want to talk to member cops and see if i can get them to open the next chl class to surrounding churches.

Or you could stop pretending to know the purpose of religion with out ever learning about it.

((atheism)) thrives on ignorance