Why are you NRA loving fags going to continue to let innocent church going white people be murdered because "muh second...

Why are you NRA loving fags going to continue to let innocent church going white people be murdered because "muh second amendment" If guns were illegal completely this would have played out differently

>guy watches CNN and decides he wants to go on shooting rampage
>goes to the gun store to get a gun
>gun owner tells him guns are illegal now so he cant have one
>doesnt go on shooting rampage

its literally that simple

SHALL

NOT

NOT

Killing people is already illegal.

BE

BE

you're going to be massacred next. The time has come for pedo-cultist hollywood bugman cocksuckers to be massacred, you've cried to the heavens and the heavens have answered back - your time comes.

INFRINGED

Have you seen what happens on this side of the Atlantic faggot? Trucks. SO MUCH FUCKING EASIER TO USE.

shooter had guns illegally, now what?

Nope, you can't claim gun control as the solution this time when the shooter was a lefty.

That's like assasinating the president and saying, "welp, now we have to vote for my party". You lost your right to push your agenda when your side causes the massacre

If they were illegal he wouldnt have them.

The NRA are always pro-control traitors first, then pandering assholes next.

We have a crazy person problem, not a clockwork problem.

just like the attackers at bataclan

He was dishonorably discharged. It was already illegal for him to own a firearm or live in a home with one.

And Instead he grabs a car and runs some faggots like you down

>Dishonorably discharged
>Not allowed to own a gun

We need more laws! REEEEEEEE!

The shooter was only stopped because a local was packing and took him down. Plus we aren't cucks like you eurofaggots.

>gun store
>guns are illegal

?

I am American, more so than you pal.

This is the other side of this narrative: The left's favorite hitmen can't do their job if their marks are armed or protected by other armed people.

Are you implying you can only murder people with guns?

>if suicide vests were illegal, bataclan would not have happened.
Unironically kill yourself kike

>bataclan
I dont know what this is and I wont respond to it.

Thank you for your post. $0.02 has been deposited to your account from EverytownUSA 501.C4 PAC.