LOOK AT THE CONDITIONING GOING ON RIGHT NOW. TAKE A LONG LOOK

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iYzVOlcENZ4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bump

Can someone explain to me who would be spreading this propaganda

Ever since Charlottesville, every single shill on this site is JIDF/Hasbara/Israel.

Catposters are shills for Israel.

Meme flags are generally shills for Israel (If they aren't people from countries they're embarrased about)

ALL SHILLS ARE FROM ISRAEL.

Shareblue isn't operating shilling anymore. It's not soros.

ITS ISRAEL.

Checked.
Have another.

Yawn boring thread.
You just can’t cope with the fact that again a white man killed more people than any Muslim terrorist since 9/11.
I declare this thread a slide thread

Forgot to remove name, ignore that.

They all post the same memes because they're fucking stupid and the app tells them to post the memes.

youtube.com/watch?v=iYzVOlcENZ4

bump

Wow it's almost as if anyone in the world can make a thread about anything on here just like you.

Damage control much? How about you fucking kill yourselves because you no longer have any ability to control the narrative. israel is on it's last legs and they will face our fury.

Dude what?

Are you stupid? Fucking kill yourself Chaim.

>muh damage control!!
You’re paranoid friendo. You should take a break from Sup Forums and the internet in general for a few days.

What the fuck are you talking about?

holy shit that's hilarious

>since 9/11

Interesting that you people always chose 9/11 as the cut off. What happened on 9/11?

what are you doing

when did Sup Forums get brought by the russians

>Israeli military tech
>gamify
>shitposting

Reminder that the "kike on a stick" posts have become rampant after Soros moved $18,000,000,000 to his foundations.
Same reason those really-polished (and admittedly funny) Amerimutt memes came out of the blue.

No. It's not Soros. It's Israel.

SEE

ALREADY WE HAVE WHATS THE MOTIVE POSTS

ur mom

>ever since Charlottesville

actually being this new

well, at least the surge in shills was around then. before it was a BIT less. Still a lot of shills tho.

(((they))) have been here all along

Why don't you just get everyone to ignore them then?

Why don't you gas yourself you worthless parasite.

Not an argument.

ur moms an argument

defoo the joo

I wasn't making an argument Chaim. That's your problem, you Jews think everything should be a debate. There's no debate to be had here. Just know that WE KNOW the truth and Israel is about to be fucked.

>Can someone explain to me who would be spreading this propaganda

Yeah, this board is starting to resemble pre-2014 Sup Forums. I think this user is right, the shareblue shilling stopped because the Saudi princes were arrested/DNC funding was cut by Sessions. Now all that's left is the usual suspects like JIDF.

>jews
>every plot and scheme in history backfires and gets you btfo
why are we worried about them again? We need to retake the holy land anyway, who cares if we start with islam?

>HASBARA CAMP

HOLY SHIT. THESE PEOPLE ARE FUCKING VERMIN.

no clue

Iran is bro tier

Their old kingdom was better tho
CIA niggers social-engineered the revolution (because of the refusal of the king to sell their oil to US) that took place to set the current leader in power
But when they lost control of their puppet they freaked out
Now they want war

Color me surprised

Technology is a game changer.
It allows them to hide better and influence more people without leaving an office.

Get a soul

Thank god someone else noticed, thought I was the only one ffs

But I'm not Jewish, nor do I live in Israel. I don't understand what your point is.

0:54

>literally robotically, mindlessly repeats word for word what the swarthy jewesses whisper in his ear

OY VEY VERE ARE DEES GOYIM GETTING THESE ANTI-SEMETIC IDEAS ABOUT JEWISH SUBVERSION AND INFLUENCE!!

This user is correct.

PRAISE BASED COWBOY JOHNNY!!!!

>(((911)))

>done by muslims

nice try Chaim

not a jew? well why didn't you just say so?
get bent sneaky kike

Because OP already strawmanned me so why bother? Anyone who doesn't share his opinion is a jew according to this thread.

What's wrong with Israeli tits, user? You some kind of faggot or muslim or something?

OY VEY JUST A COINCIDENCE GOYIM