The alt-right sent their best and brightest (lauren and jim) and he fucking obliterated them in debate

The alt-right sent their best and brightest (lauren and jim) and he fucking obliterated them in debate,

Can he ever be beaten?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/OmniDestiny
youtube.com/watch?v=23FnhrdLL1g
youtube.com/watch?v=Q2e58FpcHhQ
youtube.com/watch?v=fmO-ziHU_D8
twitter.com/WeWuzMetokur/status/927340034101071872
youtube.com/watch?v=IwIMAT-HdbU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>lauren and jim
who

>Let his best friend kill himself
>Tries to call others racist or white nationalist without any proof despite being the only person to get fired from his job for calling someone a gook
>Tried to cheat on his current girlfriend and got his dick pics leaked and threatened the girl who he was trying to cheat with
Why do you support garbage humans OP?

>Lauren
>Jim
>Alt-right

Those alt-lite cucks are not alt right you retard

No OP, Steven II is always right.

Literally who?

is that a pedophile redditor?

DESTINY WINS AGAIN

GG WP NB20 GL HF DD

worse
hes a professional gamer

Isn't this the pedophile gamer guy?

Some lefty that's a terrible human being

destiny cant even debate lol
destiny doesnt know anything
just because he can shit on someone like jontron doesnt mean he really knows anything about politics at all

There is a very weird trend of anyone that disagrees with him to be "stupid" No real explainable as to why.

Woah woah I didn’t know about the dick pics and the cheating. Id that the whole suing thing jim brought up?

lol didn't he get retk by an 18 year old

dude's a faggot manlet

Isn't this the guy that wants to have sex with his own daughter

>lauren southern being the brightest anything

you're a fucking embarassment, kill yourself

sage

he's physically a below average sized guy

>comprehensive

He means comprehensible

fucking retard fuck

He got upset at some chick talking shit about him and decided to threaten her with lawsuits. If you upset little Stevie he'll file a lawsuit.

At least he is capable of admitting this. Very humble.

stop posting, we know it's you destiny.

who needs arguments when you can just flail your hands in the air in mock disbelief and have your chat chimp out

>destiny cant even debate lol
>destiny doesnt know anything
twitter.com/OmniDestiny
feel free to as him to debate you on stream, i'm awaiting for you to btfo him.

Michel J Fox?

He's literally unstoppable.

Who cares about the alt right?

People like this care about "winning" pointless internet debates but don't care at all about seeking the truth or practical reality. It's pathetic. He's a slave to ideology.

People like this are irrelevant. Stop shilling him here.

Destiny wants this photo removed from the internet. Be sure not to post or share it anywhere. Thanks.

Advertising threads should be immediately 404'd

Check out his debate with Ryan Dawson. It was more of a lecture than anything.

>lauren and jim
>best and brightest

Try again. Also what the fuck is this Alt-Right? Is that some sort of Jew-splaining of a decentralized coagulation of humans not buying/playing into the narratives of the TV/Radio?

the best league of legends player in history

He should be forced to live in the Paris ghetto he says is fine.

Only Fuentes was even tangentially Alt-Right there. Fuentes going into Natural Law (nick, go into Evola and the concept of dharma, it'll help) is the most Alt-Right and hardest right-wing position presented there.

Jim and Southern may be Alt-Right, but they go out of their way to make sure they're not arguing from Alt-Right standpoint.

Also, Destiny is a good debater.

You almost made me kill myself after i watched one of your videos. I'm not even joking.

he is so fucking short

*sits on his big boy booster seat*
I ate my veggies mommy can I PWEASE pway more stawcwaft mommy!!!!

"debate" about what? like what do you want me to shit on him about?

what really needs to be done other than this?
youtube.com/watch?v=23FnhrdLL1g

>alt-right
media trying to label people they dont agree with

stuff he doesnt know anything about, tell him and twitter and you want to debate him live. I'll be waiting.

Honestly watching this low test manlet destroy all these alt right e-celebs was wyhat snapped me out of the whole youtube bubble. Do not follow any of these internet personalities anymore.
If a fucking moron like Destiny(abs failure of human being) is smarter than them, then they aren't worth my time.

Hey, Destiny, you conceited prick... stop sucking your own cock.

You come across as a faggot.

Get fucked. Destiny sounded like the biggest faggot of all time in that stream. Muh oppression of minorities. He fails to understand that black people are victims of their own races hostile actions. Get fucked shareblue cunt

destiny is very mad and very small

>Endless "DEFINE X" "WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY Y?" word games without letting the other party even speak
>Debate
Fuck anyone who does this. It's such an obnoxious 120IQ trap for fedora types who want to beat themselves off with a technical victory without any actual discourse, which is the entire purpose of a debate.

>so this is the power of the alt right

lmao

>iq is a valid measure of intelligence

Really makes you think

DAWG

WE NEED CHEAPER CELL PHONES

WE SHOULD OCCUPY MEXICO

DAWG

This faggot doesn't debate.

How to know destiny lost a debate. If his fans sperg out on Sup Forums saying he did.

This is exactly what happened after he lost his debate to sarcuck.
Where do you people come from anyway?

Ted Cruz shows debating skill isn’t that useful

lol destiny fanboys have to be the worst human beings. how can you listen to this shmuck and take him seriously?

my fav is how he argues in bad faith by saying he supports illegal immigration so that it drives wages down, which is "good for capitalism."

lmfao what a hack. you couldnt pay me to be in the same room with this loser let alone have a 2 hour skype call of him talking over me and resorting to the Gish Gallop

>This is the power of the left
Why do you support terrible human beings?

>offers $10k to anyone that has evidence of him using slurs in an offensive manner
>some rando posts this
>blocks him and continues to argue like it was never posted

The absolute state of this faggot. Why does he look down on everyone when he’s a massive scumbag himself?

nick fuentes b him tfo youtube.com/watch?v=Q2e58FpcHhQ

Steve, aren't you setting the bar a little short?

You're on Sup Forums yid. Not thedonald. I'm calling you a faggot because you sound like one.

defining terms is actually the opposite of word games. it prevents word games from happening

This guy is a blatant sociopath if not autist. You can't argue with a sociopath.

I hope the NSA cracks these guys down.

This guy got fucking humiliated when he talked with jontron let alone when he decided to do it again with carl.

I don't know what side this literally who is even on

>calling him cuck and soy

This guy was a known menace in the esports scene. No girl fan's pussy came across this man without getting baneling busted.

Guys like this piece of shit are why I shaved my beard.

I still have chubby cheeks and a beard makes me slightly more attractive, but in no way do i want to be associated with trash like this.

>Offer money if someone can find proof of him calling someone a nigger while playing sc2
>Someone posts a picture where he wrote something like "that's a nigger build, right? :^)" because of something that was going on
>Clearly not the thing that was asked for
wew lad

He pulled the "it doesn't count because that wasn't from my SC2 where I called someone a gook instead of nigger days" while also trying to call Notch and Pewdewpie white nationalists.

>debating women, le skeptics, teenagers and meme queens
>thinking he is unbeatable
of course he'll win every time, stay in your lane destiny

>stay in your lane
hi right wing sjw!

>This guy was a known menace in the esports scene

lol

Isn't it a bit pedantic to demand the slur be used during SC2? He still calls people niggers.

He got compensate for his small stature in something

Only if you also accept that this is debate
youtube.com/watch?v=fmO-ziHU_D8

This smol boye so tiny he can palm his shift key.

wtf he has the proportions of a 7 year old

>opinions
who gives a fuck about opinions? the fact is niggers are dumber than gooks and jews are trying to genocide the white race.

>Fuentes going into Natural Law
Really? I didn't watch it, but that's good to hear. Almost everyone I've seen Destiny debate fails to address basic shit like this. It's easy to lose an argument if your opponent just pulls the foundation out from under it.
Natural law vs positive law is a great example of this if you're arguing from a libertarian perspective.

Take this faggot off to Sup Forums where he belongs and if you ever darken Sup Forums's doorstep again I'll flip you over and rape your ass until it bleeds

>checked

holy shit is that photoshopped? that's embarrassing as fuck.

Hear hear!

twitter.com/WeWuzMetokur/status/927340034101071872
>desTINY
>winning at anything

>Digital communications can't be altered by right-clicking

This is what wh*Te people actually believe

Stop memeing. Anyone who has watched a Destiny vid for more than 5 minutes knows that he is intellectually bankrupt. The fact he's a twig manlet probably makes his day to day life a living hell. Feel sorry for him, he needs help.

Look out for head height to shoulder width ratio in men. Men who have narrow shoulders are always cucked. This dude's shoulders are barely broader than his head

>checked

So far, pedo and fuck his own daughter both check out.

>anyone that disgrees with me has a low IQ

Instead he called someone a gook in SC2 and got fired from his job but he defintiely isn't racist and should be allowed to call Notch and Richard Lewis white nationalists without proof :^)

Think it was related to the discussion happening at the time. Like it was just random twitter bullshit, and someone accused him of calling people niggers all the time back when he played sc2, so he did the usual shit of "UHHH SHOW PROOF N ILL GIVE YOU 1000 BUCKS, THERE IS NONE".

Reminder that if you're a faggot in life, you lose no matter how smart you are.

right wing sjws are always open for debate, most of these alt fourth estaters are intellectual lightweights and clowns, it's in their best interest to avoid us, look at sargon, he took a small step outside of his comfort zone and debated jared taylor and he got raped

Not as much as you might think
youtube.com/watch?v=IwIMAT-HdbU

Ignorance of the most important geopolitical issue of the election being used as an excuse by Destiny dick suckers for him being a complete retard, being blown out in a "debate", and the absolute destruction of any credibility on anything political in future discussions.
Should've gone with, b-but if you kill your enemies they win.

He's not just short, he looks like a disagreeable, whiny cunt too and his stature and low test face completes the image. He's the kind of person you'd probably want to deck just from talking to him.

Did his donation to the midget school go through?