Is Australia the greatest country in the world nowadays?

Is Australia the greatest country in the world nowadays?

No, but if they keep a strong immigration policy they will be.

where's the picture with all the horrible ways to die in australia?

Who's that cutie ?

Fucking oath cunt.

obviously not.

if they get their guns back and shoot the chinks they will be

nah cunt, we need to legalize machineguns and monkeybikes.

Australia is good, but Norway is superior.

It's the country with the funniest sense of humour and the best-looking women.

I agree with the Finbro

Here you go.

I live in an Illuminati enclave,its pretty nice here

Not your arranged wife, Ahmed.

Isn't it full of cucks?

Our cousin across the ditch are good cunts, stopping our primmy getting 140 ref cunts in New Zealand to fuck shit up. God bless you Aussie cunts!

>the best-looking women.
I'm afraid I've got bad news for you

i will respect aussie fags more when they start rounding up niggers and faggots and execute them en mass

This is how you fix our country. Wipe out the greens, put PHON in with the balance of power and make Australia great again.

Seems like it has its fair share of political problems at the moment. But it honestly seems to be doing better politically than the U.S.

No, the Aussie governments immigration policies basically have white people becoming a minority in a few generations, this is what our right wing parties are doing, under labour it will be worse. So yeah strayas great.. For now

The burqa stunt she pulled wasn't bad, but it would've been even more of a shocker if the person under the rag wasn't her. Hanson just isn't smart enough for the job.

you mean pic related.....

Yeah. Imagine if they called her out, off comes the ninja suit and it's someone not authorized to be there in the first place. That's how you hammer home a point about these things being a huge security risk.

Someone had to verify her identity before she could enter parliament.

Aha I love it.
You gotta get that woman in office.

You should have seen the performance when she walked in. Jaws on the floor. Gasps of horror.
Then Brandis threw a hissy fit and almost cried.
It proved one thing, she's the only person in parliament with the courage of her convictions.

Did you mean new china? The countries torn itself apart with the whole thing with faggots similar to trump v hillary. If you would nuke NSW and VIC im sure it would be fine however

um

Implying...

Yes. But Melbourne and Sydney are trying their hardest to change that.

duh

I bet she got a lot of shit for that.

Staying strong in the face of cucks getting their tears on you is what makes a good leader though.

Pauline is best grill.

Any country where you can be arrested for saying that Islam is a murderous piece of shit pseudo-religion and its followers should be kept an eye on at all times is screwed. Aussies are damn good people, but their government sucks.

fabulous country. truly the best

>keep

We import like 100-200k a year through legal channels.

Boat people and illegal immigrants are a literal meme in our country used by neo-lib kikes to keep the bogan rural and suburban retards in check not questioning anything because "HURR DAE TURN BAK DA BOATZ!" Even at their height there was like

Just following your example.

>100k
thats nice try being nz and being a 5th of the size but importing 72k a year

>liberals
>right wing
They're jewish cocksuckers, always have been.

>brave diggers walk all over poofta flag
good blokes

The 'Right wing' party in my post refers to One Nation. Libs are the 'neo-lib kikes.'

I dream of the day we unite into a New Australian Empire and gas the chinks.

>Also our most right wing party is literal controlled opposition that only shows up every two decades to diffuse and deride any legitimate surge in nationalism before breaking up and disheartening everyone involved.

what a faggot. you know very well that Pauline was behind bars until she got better lawyers to prove her innocence. that's not controlled opposition, that's the establishment trying to keep the far-right down. deep pockets were funding anti-One Nation propaganda just like these days the msm only support the establishment candidates. the coalition were worried about their rise and I remember rumours about Tony Abbot preparing a slush fund to use against Pauline.

The liberal party were neocons and globalists during Paulines first rise.

Libs are still neocons and globalists. But Pauline is a retarded fucking bogan who can neither speak publically or organize a political party to save her life. Her station is local government official at best yet shes basically the only right wing voice in all of national Australian politics that actually gets any air time or publicity.

Why? Because she makes nationalism and the right wing look fucking retarded.

All in all she may be legitimate personally, but her party and the actions she takes and the media around her takes in regards to her stink to high fucking hell of controlled opposition.

All this said i still preference ON, but i atleast recognize her flaws.