White is the new face of terror

Death Count in the United States of America 2017

White Terrorist: 80 deaths.

Muslim Terrorists: 8 deaths

Latino Terrorists: 0 Deaths

Black Terrorists: 0 Deaths

Speak up and ask your congressman to begin the ban of weapons to white males. Increased surveillance. And a registry program for those who are pontential terrorists.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=skFBaAwui2s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Muslim Terrorists: 8 deaths
suuuuuuuure

Is anyone else getting suspicious that the "reasons" are magically absent for recent shootings? Nobody would kill multiple people randomly without a reason. It's the act of someone trying to send a message. Where are the messages? They're being intentionally kept from us.

Want to see a graphic like that for white Terrorists? I won't even have to use multiple countries, I could fill that page up with white terrorist from 2005 till now.

>2005
trying to escape from using 911?

It’s like they walk up to the world mic, give their life for the opportunity, and then say nothing. Near impossible that this would ever happen, let alone multiple time.

I could use 911 and whites would get pretty close. Maybe +/-100 deaths if we are going all the way back to 2001.

None of those terror attacks in the oic happened in the USA

Pic*

The poster clearly didn't understand that part.

There's been no known motive for the white shooters.

By definition they are NOT terrorists.

So whats your plan now?

You want white people exterminated or something, big guy?

Exactly.

yeah if we just got rid of white people, the US would go under faster than you could imagine.

sage

Tell me, what was the political aim of the white terrorists?
That is: Why did they kill Country concert goers and baptists church attendees?

Same for the muslim: Did he has any political or religious affiliation justifying the attack?
same question for the "white terrorists"
look: If you're stupid, a post in Sup Forums is a waste of time. Don't waste your time, nigger commie faggot

Better and longer background checks for white males.

Mental evaluation for white males buying guns.

Limitation of quantities (1)

Constant surveillance of white male gun owners.

How many people have died by blacks to date?

>Black Terrorists: 0 Deaths

both the shooter in vegas and in texas were islamic converts and antifa leftists\
go figure

Too goddamn many.

You can figure out the motive yourself. The fact is that no other young males in this country commit MASS shootings like white males. HARD FACT. The why, is probably more sinister and complicated than you think, and would probably put the white culture in this country in a magnifying glass.

>White
>Adds Korean shooter
OP is a faggot.

Terror attacks in the US let's say since 2000. I can think of the cop shooter last year in Texas, and the Washington DC snippers. Off the top of my head.

>orlando

Awful fucking bait. Try harder. Reported

Well of course there are no black terror groups. They have no politics beyond "we da best", no capacity for planning, and no willingness to sacrifice anything for a cause.

They're still the most dangerous primates in the USA though, by an entire order of magnitude.

Always sage slide threads.
>muslim commits crime
That's what america deserves for being greedy and not supporting muslims more.
>white guy commits crime
Yeah, he's just being greedy and probably hates muslims, let's support muslims more.

This really makes a person think

Black terror is the default. Nobody calls them terrorists because they were already used to being terrified by them. You'd never look at a lake and think "that lake might drown me" because it's a possibility by default, just like black violence. Every nigger alive is a terrorist if you remove the accepted expectations.

The Vegas shooting is a massive outlier in that data. 3/4 of the victims of white terrorism come from one attack.

Ignoring that, whites are over 60% of the population and committed 90% of the killings. Muslims are about 1% and committed 10%. When adjusting for rates, Muslims are still more than 3x deadlier.

You've got the right idea about something.

A mass killing is a very emotional and powerful event which deeply effects many families in a community. If they were told outright why their family were killed, it could encourage them to take up arms against the group that the shooter represents.

The government, globalists, jews, illuminati, whatever you wanna call them, are controlling information.

I think it's much simpler than that. The motivations are being suppressed because those in charge have decided that the causes are getting too much attention, which is reason enough for the next one to surface and make a name for his future corpse.

Do it or b*acks lives don't matter.

Unfortunately every year since 2000, there is always one or two attacks that bump that number for whites for the year. But even by skewing the numbers like that, whites and muslims are the real threat to the general public.

This was from 2017?

lol look at chicago stats, ill wait..

Muslim population = 1% but commits 10% of the terrorism? Yes ask for more government please. That's what you need more government. Until you have total government.

No, I can't. You're calling them "white terrorist", and now you're confirmed me that you're an idiot as suspected.
Here's something more for you. I can deduce that you're female, crazy bitch gay or a made-up gender. Ask yourself, how could I know that?
then: what does it implies? It means that there's dom much difference between genders that a few words can show a lot of me?

where is omar bro? he lit up some 80 faggots didn't he?

>new

Interesting, why don't you take those numbers and recalculate on a per-capita basis?

Check modern-day Niger for a more accurate representation of a world without whites. (P.S. it's shit)

>Black Terrorist
Shouldn't that be synonymous with gang member? If so, you're dead fuckin wrong.

2017 is an arbitrary date. Its not apropos of anything other then setting a date where one race can conveniently be blamed.

Its like when they say "from Oct 2001 till present" Why after? Its an arbirary date that they set to make an argument that fits their narrative.

Its horse shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=skFBaAwui2s

That's some real dishonest sageworthy faggotry ya got there, Op.
You should do the honorable thing.

mass shootings are the ONLY violent crime statistic where whites are proportionally repressented anong the perps. 60% of the population commits 60% of the mass killings.

notice how the media makes this appear like whitey commits 100% of the slayings.

interracial rapes between black and white are actually 100% black on white. nobody says a fucking thing. in fact, if you were to portray a black man raping a white woman in a film you would be accused of racism.

whitey commits mass killings at a rate in line wiyh what you would expect looking at demographic data and they are portrayed as monsters with a monopoly on violence.
it is just fucking amazing.
i fucking hate everything.

they dindu nuffin
u raysis

And how many were killed in Antioch?

>Be OP
>Forget all the blacks killing people on a daily basis
>Also be a fag.

Death counts in 2001

Muslim - over 3000 plus the people exposed to asbestos.

Fucking faggot. We will need 400 more terror attacks to even tie it.

Fuck you.

P.S no guns = Nice truck attack.

>GUN CONTROL WORKS
>CHICAGO STILL GETS GUNS FROM OTHER STATES
>WELL WE NEED TO GET ALL THE STATES TO BAN GUNS

Cocaine is purchasable in Hawaii and every other state in the U.S

Laws aint shit. The bad people will have the shit thats banned.

Ummm the Orlando club shooter... the one shooting in cali... oh and 9/11... but I guess those don't count...

Victims of White terrorism: 6 millions+

(((Lmao shilling for the jews is so much fun)))

Facepalm I can’t stop myself, please help... XD

>White Terrorist: 80 deaths.
>Muslim Terrorists: 8 deaths
Whites are 52% of America's population
Muslims are way less than 5%

Therefore, Muslims are significantly more prone to terror attack.

Also, white is a race, while Muslims is a religion, you can be white and Muslim at the same time, that list is shit and OP is gay.

The issue is there are outliers on both sides, such as the pulse night club shooting or 9/11. When adjusting for population though you can see one is significantly worse.

If you include gang related shootings as acts of terrorism because its intentions are similar, you would see whites are the least violent out of all groups.

If they were false flags why wouldn't they bother suggesting motives/reasons? It wouldn't even have to be a full on manifesto, just some inkling of the motive - you think CIA wouldn't bother with that in the slightest?

You just don't want to accept that sometimes people lose their minds and attack.

>You are just as likely to die from X as you are from Y, so don't get mad when I want to increase your chances of dying from Y. Stop spreading fear, bigot.

Liberalism, amirite?

>plebbit spacing

Go back there. Sage

Omar "Shoot a queen in the spleen" Mateen. /ourguy/

You understand that there is a very specific criteria for labeling an act "terrorism", right?

You just want to look smart by putting words in my mouth.

The fact is that no motives have been given. Even crazies (especially crazies) want their reasons known. I didn't bother suggesting why they're being withheld, only that I suspect they are.

Your idiotic post inferred something that wasn't even suggested. The more obvious conclusion is that the reasons are being withheld to reduce animosity toward a specific cause, not because it was a false flag operation.

In other words, those in charge think the public is too stupid to handle knowing the real motive responsibly.