Asian women are consistently preferred on dating apps by men of all races (except, weirdly, Asian men...

Asian women are consistently preferred on dating apps by men of all races (except, weirdly, Asian men, who prefer Latinas). Asian women consistently prefer non-Asians. What can account for this discrepancy?

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/trcy_ngyn/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Destiny

White men and Asian women are the greatest pairing

You have to go back r/asianmasculinity

Their divorce rates argue different - 4% higher than white-only pairings.

Indeed

They produce all kinds of supreme gentlemans

wow its this retarded thread again.

they're ugly

Fuck off
t.married with a jap and have 1 hapa and another on the way please kill me

If they're both girls you're good user.

Hapa sons is the worst nightmare though

OP is trying to spread AMWF and WMAF propaganda. White shall stay with white to preserve Aryan race

Because it's widely known that asian women are easy. I'm at uni and my group of friends play a game to see who can fuck more chink bitches. One of my bros was a virgin before college, but now he exclusively fucks asians because they're easy.

Most asian girls I know worship whites. A lot of them are insecure and that's what makes them easy

what's the deal with this blue background and why does every shooter have a picture with it?

Why did you get another if don't want to?

their bodies, and brains, are made for big white cock

because people assume they are dtf, and the vast majority of men on dating apps are beta/ thirsty af.

reality is, a girl in the op's picture is probably a great lay, but not much more than that, with the added benefit of your kids being suicidal with identity issues and not looking anything like you

Arent Asian girls racially the most numerous on earth? Large supply and still great demand. That's what i call succes. Shiploads of asian cuties.

ah, driver's license

Is white only pairing the highest percentage of success?

Stop racemixing.

WTF you talking about? Asian men love blonde white women. White men love latinas. Black men loves fat white women. Latino men loves whoever lets them park on their lawn.

bingo thank you for answering yourself user

cute

elliot looks handsome as fuck though. surprised he wasn't a superchad desu.

fk off back to africa

I must have been the only asian guy on tinder who swiped right for other asians.

He went after white women didnt he? Correct me if im wrong.

White male and black female is. This is all in the US of course.

chink women have no soul or sense of individuality and always blatantly overcompensate by becoming whores/hipsters/professionals, etc. Anyways, fuck you and your slide thread OP. Sage

mods please move this slide bullshit to bantz

Do they really like blondes?

Have you seen western society lately? Where is the soul in that?

shit, I definitely would prefer her right about now
sauce?

>that hooked nose
>handsome

Yes.

It's pretty straightforward.

East Asians are in general the most neotenous looking race, which means, since males prioritise youth in their females, East Asians as a race have the most attractive females.

And conversely, to East Asian women and most other women, East Asian men are the least attractive, since women don't particularly seek youth in their men.

males also prioritize big tiddy. asians have small tiddy.

This is the most compelling theory I've heard thus far - but I wonder, if neoteny is prized by women but not by men, wouldn't East Asians have selected for non-neotenous men over time?

instagram.com/trcy_ngyn/

Incase anyone looking for sauce

asian women are simply the superior choice

It sounds like they know something about each other that other groups don't know

males priortize big hips/ass, and high waist-to-hip ratio

big tiddies are a meme propogated by women who are too lazy to stay slender..cant show off their fat asses and legs, but their tits grow naturally as they get fatter..

I cant tell you exactly what makes this happen, but there are some things I know

Asian women have low self steem, making them easier to control over white women

They grew up seeing how the relationshio between her parents are fucked and boring and will do anything to not marry a asian guy

I have never dated a asian myself but I would consider doing it if there were more of them where I live

>Welfare snow nigger
>Valid opinion

but asian women also have small asses and narrow hips.

Its weird knowing my grandfather killed nips with his bear hands on peleliu, now i talk to them on this shit forum

They're kinda cute but I can't get over the weird beady asian eyes. A sexy white woman is worth 10 sexy asians tbqh

no, they have lower bodyfat percentage, so they don't look as bulblous as other women

they have narrower hips, generally, yes, but that does not mean their waist-to-hip ratio is lower

Japanese, specially, have longer torsos (but shorter legs unfortunately), so the ratio is emphasized

yes they do. blonde hair, blue eyes, big boobs. they all want these types but only rich asian guys can get them.

>bear hands

Are you russian?

yes goyim, don't breed let the white race die off

Asian men tend to be ultra-conservative and boring. Asian women are just trying to get away from that. (Without giving their dear grandma a heart attack by dating a black man. I mean, can you imagine?)

White women have become overboard SJWs. You never know what the fuck is going to offend them next. You'll be up on rape charges for having clearly mutually consensual sex last night. Fuck that noise.

Asian women and white men are a perfect match. Asian men and white women are left out in the cold for their inability to adapt in one case and their inability to avoid going right off the fucking edge of planet sanity in the other.

Yeah enjoy your caricature of a what you think the ideal white woman should be like, weeb. Asian women are full of shit

>sexy cyborg

This is a leddit attention whore from Shenzhen, china. No way here name is Hikaru, which is a japanese name.

also her tits are fake and she's proud of it.

absolutely degenerate

His problem was social autism(spergs). It doesn't matter how good you look if you have it you're a weirdo and become a social outcast.

Thanks Best Ally

Good theory.

Jews fear the samurai

It's a valid pairing.

>white men steal asian women by being more degenerate than asian men
>black men steal white men by being more degenerate than white men

it's poetic

Asiananon here. Dated a few asians and they are horrible. Actually am dating a light-skinned spanish girl now and have never been happier.

That's one of the most beautiful girls I've ever seen.

Dating apps =/= real life

*bare

Does it concern you, what i seek in a woman? Don't try to force your taste on me.

I don't get this at all. Asian women are fucking garbage; they are immoral, disloyal, and dirty. They know how to play the game to get ahead in life, but as far as being a person goes, they are dog shit.

There's a bit more to it than that. Read his manifesto, he talks about how his mom tortured him and made sure he had no lasting friendships growing up. Even going so far as to rip off his pants and spank his bare ass at his own birthday party when he was like 11 or some shit.
The guy was fubar from birth.

THERE IS A FUCKING JEW FLYING AROUND MY HOUSE WTF

calm down. her face is common. 5.5/10. would bang, no doubt, but by no means special.

Body is good but that will be gone in 5 years.

Dude like 1 in 50 asian bitches have that kind of body shape

Men from all races want to date outside their race. The common denominator here is that men of each race find their own women unbearable and think that the grass is greener on the other side.

Protip: it isn't.

white roastie detected

Asian women are really fucking good in bed and out

The answer is to breed women of multiple races and then to marry a white woman and have multiple children.

The Nipples Are Brown

> I repeat
> The Nipples Are Brown.

self checked, fucking full house of truth

ive never fucked an asian girl, there arent very many where i am. How are they better exactly?

look, I agree with this, in fact I think we should have as many kids as possible doesnt matter the race, if it is your kid you can teach him how to be on your side, that if you are a little smart

they are easy

im kinda glad theres not a lot of asian girls where i live, cuz im weak for them

Western women soaked in self-importance, degeneracy and feminism.

Asian women being untainted by Western mental illness.

Asian men not wanting to date them because the Western ideal of beauty is the Western blonde woman, plus Asian women remind them of their mothers.

They are not better. Do not believe the shills or ones with a fetish. Every asian girl I dated are trash.

can't speak for the ones in America..especially major urban areas..ESPECAILLY california

but native asians are generally more petite, mild mannered, feminine..tighter bodies, more health minded without being nazis about it, and respect traditional gender roles

most asian girls are boring or sluts.

>The Nipples Are Brown
perfect match for my dick

she's super hot. stay mad, obese white female.

I read the manifesto. I think that was his stepmom soumaya who punished him by forcing him to eat disgusting soup and kicked him out of his fathers house a couple times. His actual mom li chin spoiled the guy.

He lost all his real friends(James, Philip, Addison) after sperging out in public and crying. Philip said in an interview that he felt bad for him and hung out with him to be nice and that he was a quiet kid who never made eye contact.

because that worked out so well with the turks and the jews right?

From my limited experience, they make "placating" you a priority. They'll throw sex at you if they suspect you're unhappy, in a bad mood, etc.

This is of course after you establish you're better than them (typical relationship bullshit)

>breed with as many races as possible but marry a white

>be present in all of the kids' lives

pick one

Forgot the most important one of all, White women remind us of our mothers, us the generation raised by divorced roasties. (Statistically speaking ofc, asking for a friend, eheh)

*it's happening*

All thanks to plastic surgery!

if you want to meet hundreds of asian girls from their perspective countries download a app called "hit me up" the taiwaneese are the most hungry for white cock

"Asia" is a big place. You can't compare the Japanese with the chinks. Japs are nearly white, but they can be robotic. They've worked to optimize everything, especially school and extracurricular activities. It's like a formula, because that formula works. Chinks are an inhuman race of dog-eating bug-people that hold absolutely no value in individual lives and will run you over on the street without a second thought. Much of South Asia just turns into slanty niggers.

It like saying "Americans" then trying to hold some Sanfranfaggot and a god-fearing Texan as being part of the same group of people. They aren't.

What the fuck are you talking about? Asian women are very eager to adopt the mindset of western women once they get an opportunity to, and the truth is they'll actually kick it up a notch while doing so.

A white woman thinks she's empowered by fucking 5 guys, an Asian chick will do 50.

Latin women>asian women

Not disagreeing. I'm just saying her facial structure is common in asia.

I was fucking one from China last year that had pink lips, nipples and pussy.

She was a fairly decent lay too, many of them are dead fish.