Its time for common sense gun control

Nobody needs an assault rifle to hunt animals.
And it isnt going to fend off the government from tomahawk missling your ass with a drone.

>Leaf
Saged

Seriously how many shootings must happen before america bans this shit?

>"common sense gun control"
Saged

>let's make more gun laws so people don't break already existing laws

Liberal logic desu

you dont have enough comps for that sir.

pathetic. sage

In all seriousness, the guy had a dishonorable discharge. He sucked so bad at machine gun training school that not only did they kick him out of machine gun training school, he permanently lost the right to vote because he sucks so fucking bad.

Can we at least agree that Americans who suck so fucking bad at life that they lose the right to vote, lose the right to own machine guns?

Fucking hell.

How the dick did a guy with a dishonorable discharge buy a fuckin gun?

We don't let felons buy guns!

You don't even live in the US you syrup slurping slut

I am impressed with the two last digits of your post ID. But now is not the time to talk about gun control when this tragedy is still being mourned by my country. Also, we never take direction from our neighbors to the north.

SHALL

I'm sure he filled out his form accurately. If only we had a law about not lying on government forms this whole tragedy could have been prevented.

Thats an SBR too, considering he wasnt even allowed to own a gun, thats double illegal

he didnt get a background check if he lied on that form the phone call part of NICS would of had the information that he was dishonorably discharged and then he would be denied. He probably bought it from some guy

The man that you are referencing in the picture had a court martial with a dishonourable discharge meaning he had a felony making it illegal to own guns actually more or less even hold one.

>guy murders people
>clearly this wouldn't happen if we made it more illegal
Canadian ''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''education'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

If only people wouldn't import arms and buy illegally.

I still think the Vegas shooter was a gun runner who was close to getting caught. So he decided to An Hero.

It's like they dump estrogen into the public water supply over there.

NOT

I have a better idea. We need to instate a set of laws which make it illegal to shoot other people!! Then all these shootings will stop!111

This!! Somebody needs to do something about this!

sage
also, look at Afghanistan, sand niggers with AKs and we still can't take them all out + the huuuuge cost if the US even tried again. City warfare doesn't need the most modern weapons to fight, only people power with basic weapons like an AK.

Why is Canada so full of fucking faggots?

Oh, I'm terribly sorry. I should have stated, if only we had a law requiring compliance with the Gun Control Act of 1968, then this whole tragedy could have been prevented.

Of course the same applies for laws prohibiting murder itself, but they're pretty broad, and you could use a truck or a knife and those laws would still apply so let's not get sidetracked.

>dat ass!

How many more muslim terror attacks until you ban them?

all the countries that lost their guns are determined to take ours so they can pretend they were not cucked

sage

it's time to arm up. Why would anyone give up their guns when there's more crazy people with guns than ever?
I showed up to a knife fight with a 1000 knives.
Then threw them all in the woods and fought everyone off with my bear hands.

are you retarded?

Your first on the day of the rake.

leaf control when?

All of them.

>Can we at least agree that Americans who suck so fucking bad at life that they lose the right to vote, lose the right to own machine guns?
>How the dick did a guy with a dishonorable discharge buy a fuckin gun?
He broke the fucking law or lied on the form and the ATF failed. You cant buy a gun if dishonorably discharged.

>lose the right to own machine guns?
That's already the case you stupid faggot. Stop trying to give your opinion on a discussion you clearly don't even understand. Kill yourself.

>believes the government is willing to drone strike a civilians home.
>wants to disarm civilians.

Drop the proxy, shill.

>muh drone
Confiscation would be done by other humans holding, wouldn't you know it, GUNS, and no government wants to deal with that kind of collateral damage on their own shores because it is a PR nightmare that would result in huge morale and vote loss from even the most loyal blind voters, you absolute retard.

Antifa thugs did it. Ban leftism.

I completely disagree that assault weapons are a thing you guys should, and do own , but holy shit i respect the fortitude of you standing for a principle as well.
but.... you do have a lot of gun crime... somethings gotta be done right?

Here we go again: Politicize every "Gun" crime. Why dont we make Murder illegal too?

Why would the government bomb its citizens that it needs for production?

Thank you for your post. $0.02 has been deposited to your account from EverytownUSA 501.C4 PAC.

Nope. How about you don't worry about it k?

>Kelley ignores the laws that say he can't have a gun due to his dishonorable discharge
>guy who shot Kelley did so with a legally-owned gun
>"we need to pass laws that would have disarmed the guy who ended Kelley's rampage, that Kelley would have also ignored"
People are unironically arguing for this.

Of course a leaf would post this. Time for me to get my rake.

I'd fooking love to see one of those cunts get that close to a Moose right now.

Is that one of those evil binary triggers?

Yeah, know one can hold off the worlds most powerful military with rifles. I mean, we took care of Afghanistan in what... oh, wait.

Shut up, leaf nigger.

>drake
kek

It's ok Mr. Nazi, we're just jealous of your rights.

Reminder to sage and burn all leafs, and their fucked up threads.

No.
Who cares.
Wrong.

There is not one example of a war being won with air power alone.

please fucking sage already

ok, so if nothing's done with gun crontrol.. lets entertain an idea.. what do we do, if anything to reduce such a blatant rise in mass shootings?

For the average American, no. Most of this shit doesn't apply to us.

Gun laws won’t stop criminals and those out to do harm with guns. Criminals dont follow laws. Also, the gun man in Texas for example, had a Dishonorable Discharge from the USAF. He can’t legally buy a gun anywhere in the USA. So he got it ILLEGALLY! Gun laws don’t stop those criminals from getting them illegally... like the black market. Think, and use your brain. Stop blaming the gun. Blame the person!

We know

>you do have a lot of gun crime
Because of niggers.

>somethings gotta be done right?
Yeah, get rid of the niggers.

>need
Leaf.

>SBR
We need to make it triple or even quadruple illegal. They the criminals will think twice, or thrice.

Its not that America needs to ban assault rifles.

Its that America needs to ban the white MINORITY from getting assault rifles.

I dont see jews, blacks, asians, or muslims doing this shit.

>You should just submit to oppression
You said it, Antifa. Not me.
>Canada is known for talking shit about the US "losing" Vietnam
>American war for independence
If farmers could fight a huge military force, this proves you're wrong.
>Just give up your rights already, goyim
Nah. You keep fucking up your own country. We'll use you as a social experiment. Show us the way, almighty leaf ;^)

Right. You just admitted that the 2nd amendment allows for military weapons for the people, stupid!

>you do have a lot of gun crime.
There are about 10-12,000 deaths a year out of a population of over 320 million. 8-10,000 of those deaths are niggers shooting other niggers.

No, we really don't have a "gun problem" even including niggers... but we could sure make it a lot better without them.

>black guy killed a bunch of police last year
>muslim guy killed a bunch of fags
>asian guy killed a bunch of people in cali
But it doesn't happen if you just pretend it doesn't, right? Kill yourself.

Still can't believe we dont have Common Sense Murder laws its 2017

I don't need to take on the govt, just commie politicians and Pedos like you

Why do you fucking double niggers keep using the term assault rifle when referring to semi auto civvie ARs?

expose the FBI for allowing them to happen. It turns out a lot of these had prior warning and FBI knew about them. Or change FBI funding to have more funds to stop these in the future. Also, they don't happen that much. a few a year is nothing, and my gun rights are worth it. The 2nd Amendment is the greatest insurance policy for the free man in the history of civil rights and liberties. I love packing my 17 round glock under my shirt and 2 spare magazines in my pocket every single day of my life.

Handguns are responsible for most gun deaths why are they going only after assault rifles?

>Nobody needs an assault rifle to hunt animals.
Nigger have you hunted wild boar before? I'd use a machine gun if I could.

he was actually dishonorably discharged, that's weird someone on CNN was talking about this possibility before they released his idenity...

I get it that the average american don't connect with this shit, but what,,, 300million people in one country, and compare to the 500mil plus in europe and i'm sure you guys have plenty more gun crime...
I know a shit ton is gangs/niggers, but can't there atleast be more regulation of the extra powerful weapons.. like what are they more than a machine designed for killing multiple people at once, and how often would you need that in a self defence situation.

Get rid of niggers since they carry out over 90% of non-suicide related shootings and 57% of homicides according to the FBI.

They will go after handguns if they manage to ban "assault" rifles, meaning all semi auto rifles and get cucked like you, but that won't happen because the American man is too based to let govvy try that shit

I'm glad my life isn't so pathetic that I watch the news cycle of other countries

>Nobody needs an assault rifle to hunt animals.

People who dont haul things or farm dont need a truck

People dont need more than one child

People dont need a car that can go over 80 mph

Canada needs to be gassed. Stay out of it leaf fucker.

i hate being a cuck, feels bad

I know right, I don't even think about england or whatever the fuck down-under-stan

>would of
I need assault rifles because people like you exist

illegals kill over 1,000 Americans a year
No one says a word
A white guy flips out

BAN ALL GUNS

I see how you lumped the blacks in there with jews and asians to hide them. Ha!

So, let's ignore the daily mass shootings represented by black gang crime. Then you can be right.

Also, more people are killed with hammers than so-called assault rifles.

Dumb shit. Please don't reproduce.

The assault rifle puts the citizens on equal footing with government. A police state and tyranny isn't established by bombing its own infrastructure and killing people. Its established through a police state and boots on the ground keeping everyone in line.

Yes the government has drones, and atomic weapons but a government that uses those on its own people will never win due to worldwide outrage and backlash not to mention it doesn't benefit anyone to destroy the entire nation. Being king of rubble is worthless.

The second amendment is not for hunting. Its to remove the government by force if it becomes tyrannical. Which has been proven to be possible all over the world with armed individuals taking over governments armed with helicopters and missiles. It doesn't matter. Government armies are comprised of citizens. The second amendment will be valid until the point we have robots fighting wars for us.

The weapon isn't automatic, it's semi-auto. Meaning that it fires like a pistol, not a machine gun. Please learn the function of the weapon before you demand reform.

If I was forced to live in a cuck cuntry I'd buy a gun illegally, actually i'd buy a bunch of guns illegally and carry illegally.

fuck off Liam

>i'm sure you guys have plenty more gun crime
I know, you don't have nearly as many violent minorities. They kill each other all day like it's a sport.

>but can't there atleast be more regulation of the extra powerful weapons
It wouldn't even do anything though. Most of these gangs use handguns in their attacks. Most are also felons as well

So I have one question. How would making them murdering each other more illegal actually solve anything? What would it do at all? What would it change?

There's an idea. We have the FBI, CIA, DHS, all up on our jocks with surveillance 'to keep us safe', but when a Berniebro with a dishonorable discharge on his record posts his illegal newly purchased AR on fucking facebook, nobody is top of that?

>won't stop the gov from droning us

Who gives a shit you black pilled piece of liberal? If it were up to you, man never would have sailed the seas, or landed on the moon. Fuck you you defeatist bastard.

The right to bear arms is as sacred as free speech and is essential to our survival as a nation. Give that up, and we've essentially handed over all power to our government. It's one of our checks to keep the system balanced.

Can you stop telling yours that we want them here? I can assure you that we don't

Hyperbole. Makes them feel more right.

Maybe only landowning white males who have children should own guns?
They have never once shot up anyone.

>what do we do, if anything to reduce such a blatant rise in mass shootings?
Proliferate concealed carry. Nobody in the church was armed so half of them died. Then, the murderer leaves the church, and the first person he encounters is someone with a gun. He is almost immediately shot and then succumbs to his wounds while fleeing the scene of his crime. If you make it so that a person can't attack people and not die, people will attack eachother much less, and much less effectively if they decide they are willing to die.

Despite what the media likes to tell you mass shooting with MUH SALT RIFLES kill very few people compared to other firearms, which is killing fewer people than ever before. And this is happening with loosening restrictions on guns.

People get caught up in anecdotes but the truth is the news media does a terrible job of describing reality.

>assault weapons
I love it when people who have no idea what they're talking about give themselves away so easily.
Pic related is an "assault weapon". The only thing it's good for is killing squirrels and practice/sport shooting.

The only thing that's scary about it is the way it looks, and it's only scary because you've been conditioned to be afraid of it.