Praise Based Cowboy Johnny

Praise Based Cowboy Johnny for stopping the leftist that shot up that church that one time. Praise.

Other urls found in this thread:

tribunist.com/news/armed-neighbor-opened-fire-on-texas-mass-shooter-causing-him-to-drop-rifle-and-flee-scene/?utm_source=MOH
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Praise!!

praise Cowboy

Shadilay and praise Based Cowboy Johnny

Praise cowboy johnny

PRAISE

Praise

>Long horn neck tat
HARD AS FUCK.

PRAISE

So is the shooter confirmed to be a leftist?

PRAISE

HOW DARE YOU NOT OFFER PRAISE

QUIT ASKING QUESTIONS AND BOW DOWN.

All you retarded, scumfuck, Trump cunts do realize that 26 people died BEFORE this douchebag shot the little Sup Forums turd, right?

KIKE DETECTED

First of all, praise.

Second of all you massive fucking faggot - if he had gotten there quicker and actually stopped it, it wouldn't be a mass shooting in the first place, and you pussies would be claiming "no good guys with a gun ever stop mass shootings." Fuck off.

He stopped it, just wish he took out your colleague faster.

What gun did he use?

not seeing this guy anywhere , can I get a link? is this really the dude who shot the supposed lone gunman? anyone have an interview or somethin?

here is a copy pasta. next time just check the catalog

Johnny Langendorff. Yup it's real.

tribunist.com/news/armed-neighbor-opened-fire-on-texas-mass-shooter-causing-him-to-drop-rifle-and-flee-scene/?utm_source=MOH

Thank you comrade

WITH A BIG IRON ON HIS HIP

Yeah would've been better if he just drove off and no one chased and killed him

What the fuck are you retarded

comping based cowboy Johnny with a praise!

Thought the same thing. I bet he smokes good weed and listens to Bone Thugs..... the real ghetto cowboy.. 'the names powder p can I geta 12 gauge'
Praise

Is it me or does he look familiar?