Arguing with someone on Sup Forums

>arguing with someone on Sup Forums
>they're clearly acting upon some kind of bias that they won't reveal
>eventually I ask the question, "Are you Jewish?"
>they ignore the question completely as it was never even asked arguing their previous point
>after asking it multiple times, they finally react to it with "Why does that matter?"

Christ, how many Kike subverters browse this board and what do we do about them?

Why does a poster's religion matter if they have a valid point

Only a retard would listen to a leaf.

t. kike

A decent amount of Sup Forums is jewish, I remember a 23 and me thread where just about the entire thread was at least """half""" jewish.

The kike's biggest weakness is that they can't deny being jewish. Ever. Online or elsewhere. Their inbred turk delusions of grandeur convince them that they are the chosen people and they will never deny being one.

"Why does that matter?", "That's not important", "I'm white", are questions to divert away from the answer to the one question they can't bring themselves to lie about.

Naming the jew is one of our most powerful weapons.

hold still

over 6,000,000 and gas

CIA nigger

GLOW IN THE DARK CIA NIGGER

>arguing with someone on Sup Forums

What a sad life

CIA Nigger BTFO. Return to handler.

I would rather listen to a leaf than a meme flag, you CIA Nigger.

I can prove I'm not a kike, post your bank account info and I will deposit 10 shekels into your account. Also i served in the armed forces.

Says the asshole posting a fake Ben Garrison cartoon.

how does it feel that the Japs got off scott free doing the same shit you did and are getting exterminated for?

>>OP
anti-semitism is a meme on Sup Forums, anonymous.

>how does it feel that the Japs got off scott free doing the same shit you did and are getting exterminated for?
They did it. We didn't. :^)

Are you Jewish?

>how many Kike subverters browse this board
all of them.

>Ask ''Are you Jewish''
>They ignore answer
Thats maybe becasue they aren't going to bother answering stupid questions and stormfags. Nothing would stop jew from lying that he is not jew also

Are you Jewish?

Are Jews seen as a threat BECAUSE they're often indistinguishable from white people?