5 dead in New York and he's screaming and hollering for someone to be hanged...

5 dead in New York and he's screaming and hollering for someone to be hanged. 50 dead in Las Vegas with 500 wounded and now another 27 dead in Texas... and all he has is a "God be with you". Can we send the NRA to Guan tanamo, Trump?? I got no use for this guy. He does nothing and can't even do the math on from whom we are getting slaughtered. America has no use for him either.

Other urls found in this thread:

nypost.com/2016/06/09/science-says-liberal-beliefs-are-linked-to-pyschotic-traits/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

SLIDE THREAD

you're canadian, who cares

Can we meme her to be the next Democratic candidate for president?

Holy SHIT PEOPLE ARE DEAD DUDE THERES IS A LIMIT TO SHILLING

in the Vegas and Texas shootings, the suspect is DEAD

in the New York attack, the suspect is still ALIVE, and still defiant

sage, asshole

Trump is a hypocrite to the surprise of literally no one.
More news at 11.

trump isn't my president, I didn't vote for him

Well two of those incidents were committed by white people. Trump only gets pissed at Muslims, Hispanics and blacks kneeling. White guys can murder all they like, and he never seems to get mad about it.

what the fuck do you want him to do, hang a fucking dead body?

gun control works u guys

is he ok?

What part of "gun laws wont stop crazy criminals from planning and killing people, but will disarm the law abiding public" don't you globalist lib idiots get?

It's literally the same argument every time.

u guys lets contorl guns it works guys

I agree OP, typical hhuuuwwhite males always shooting up places with their fully automatic guns killing innocent people. Atleast muslims focus on infidel and stick to good ol' fashioned trucks, shit dodging a truck is a hell of a lot easier then bullets.

#isisdindunuffin white boys always be massacring niggas n shiet baka

gun control u guyyyyyysssss
A couple of paracetamol and an ice pack and he'll be alright

>I can't debate why Assault Rifles should be widely available to literally anyone so I'll just post gore

they do get it user, you should know that by now/
They don't care about crime, they care about being able to control you. and they can't do that if you're armed.

the vegas shooter died on the crime scene, you can't hang someone who's already dead retard

I hope for your sake this is one of those "one post by this ID" bait thread you can't be that fucking stupid and take yourself seriously

im agreeing with you we should make guns illegal u guyyysssss

This is not my point imbecil...

lol nice IQ there nigger

with gun control laws we can be like peaceful, gun free Latin America

Hes a literal retard. Humpty dumpty. Ivory tower faggot who had bad feet to walk the jungles of Nam with the it aint me's of America. The fuck does he have to offer? Hes a white nigger, slinging kitsch and blowharding through life. Look at his kids. Retards, and im not talkin about Barron.

racism and ableism isn't allowed on this board, go back to r*ddit you cishet scum

Why didn't any of the 500 wounded become an addition to the 50 dead?

>what is fear mongering for 1$

ban all guns

vibrant immigrants do the manual labor Americans won't do

>In one situation, both are dead. In the other, the muslim is still alive.

You leftist are such white-hating negrophilic subhumans aren't you.

1. Its Guantanamo not Guan Tanamo.
2. No, we cant. becouse of reasons-
a) weapons market is really big, he's not that stupid to piss off an industry worth bilions
b) he wants to stop immigration, he doesnt want to take away guns- its quite simple. his voters are pro guns, anti sandniggers. He's not stupid, he's not going to go against them. Those happenings are just excuses to act. If he wanted to thigten gun laws after vegas he would have an excuse to do it. But he doesnt want it. Democrats want it. Its just politics mate.
c) Why? guns dont kill people, people kill people. Ok, they allow crazy people to kill easily. but also they allow normal people to defend easilly. They allow everyone to kill easilly. Good or Bad. Ask yourself- do you really want to wait for police 20 minutes when there's a burglar in your house while you are on his mercy? no. you want to pop that motherfucker. Point being- you're always better with gun than without it.
D) Guns are a safety measure against goverment. Thats why there is 2nd amendment- it was created as a failsafe to tyrany. Its way easier to dictate your own rule when you're the only side with guns. Sure, things changed a lot since 1776. But that point still stands. You cant force your rule onto an armed mob. Democrats know that, Eurofags know that. Thats why they want dissarmment, and thats why we here in Eurosojuz are dissarmed- becouse its easier to rule that way. Nobody is going to oposse you when its stones against bullets. Its not that they want to install totalitarism right away( or do they? i dont know, im not in their heads) its just that they could. its a possibility.

Summary- Guns arent bad. People are bad. Guns are just tools. Sure, crazies can get them. But that doesnt mean that we have to take them away from everyone. Becouse we cant. We need guns.

Yeah you leafs picked a real winner

>le shrieking nu male face of faggotry

P S Y C H O
nypost.com/2016/06/09/science-says-liberal-beliefs-are-linked-to-pyschotic-traits/

Nop.

Holy shit, I didn't realize he suffered from mild retardation. it all makes sense now

She looks insane her eyes look deranged

What's up with Trump supporters looking either drugged out, sloppy lazy, poor as shit or crazy

sure you aint just looking in the mirror, faggot? If I'm poor it's cuz that nigger obama stole my shit, like all niggers. he got off without charges for being half white.

2nd amendment, brainlet

you don't know what deranged looks like, brainlet

sage shill threads
no, there literally isnt.
david seaman (youtube) had his close friend stabbed to death during a """"home invasion"""
after which his social media was flooded with strangers commenting about it and making threats like "stop covering pizzagate"

they operate like a criminal enterprise because they are one.

>Can we send the NRA to Guan tanamo, Trump?? I got no use for this guy. He does nothing and can't even do the math on from whom we are getting slaughtered. America has no use for him either.

You're Canadian. We'll deal with our own problems.

It´s spilled milk - too many guns, no way of controlling them anymore. If it were any different, it might work like it does everywhere else in civilized countries, but no, the USA had to be special. More people are going to die regardless of the steps being undertaken and neither a ban nor your precious weapons will change that in any significant way.