Knowledge Bomb. [Europe's Powder Keg](ISIS,EU,UN,War)

1) [Islamic Caliphate & Terror Groups/Networks]

Demographic replacement, government positions/infiltration and by force is how the Caliphate is going to take over most of Europe. Turkey likely will get involved with it and US bases will be targets of the Caliphate.

Terror groups/networks will take advantage of it by expanding like they have in the middle east.

2) [EU Army & EU "Fortress" Territories]

The EU Army will be used domestically to stop countries from leaving/resisting the EU. It also will be used to protect the EU “fortress” territories from the Caliphate. Things will get messy involving NATO and the nuclear arsenals in Europe.

EU “fortress” territories are locations, areas and cities that the EU wants to protect/secure.

3) [Western Europe vs Eastern Europe]

Western Europe has to deal with the Caliphate and the EU/EU Army, both of which threaten Eastern Europe. Eastern Europe might form an alliance with Russia against the Western Europe threats, which is why the EU caused the Ukraine situation and made deals with Turkey.

4) [Civil Wars(Nationalists vs Leftists)]

Nationalists want to continue the country/tribe, while Leftists(who have allied with Islam) want to bring down the country/tribe in an act of suicide.

5) [African Migrants vs Islamic Refugees]

Land, women and money are the driving factors of this conflict.

6) [UN Involvement]

UN has an undercover/unmarked covert force that has been shepherding both the migrants/refugees in Europe and the illegals in the US. They are the ones that facilitate situations that the UN would need to get physically involved.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/135707045/#135707045
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Various Shill/
youtube.com/watch?v=M9Z1Ef5Awco
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

[ARCHIVE OF PAST THREADS(take the time to read all OP's)]:

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

[Shill Operations being done against the KB Threads]:

1) archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/135707045/#135707045

2) archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Various Shill/

ISIS = ISRAEL.

IRAN = GOOD.

ISRAEL = EVIL.

Can somebody post the memes about this dumbfuck tripfag? Thanks.

Saudi civil war will be escalating in the future so watch out for that.

The recent church shooting was a leftist/Islamist operation just like Vegas, it also is connected to the US spring.

The middle east is a mess of issues anyway you slice it.

The memes that relate to the shill operation trying to discredit my information.

What do you think of Q/Alice, Anon5?

Bump
hey Anon5

They are not leaving breadcrumbs, they are trying to do a spider web of information.

They could also be a Leftypol LARP distracting Sup Forums once again.

Hello, I think people will find the information I dropped very interesting.

check out what they found in the cave, chimera drawings

Genetic engineering likely left over or created.

what kind of a weapon forms a hexagon cloud?

god doesn't build in straight lines, you've mentioned some of these planets that we look at are the after effects of what we did to each other, this hexagon fascinates me because i see it everywhere in humans recent past in culture and religion and esoteric stuff, yet we didn't have space travel in the last few thousand years and here is a planet with a giant fucking hexagon on it

Feel free to ask questions about things to keep the thread active.

FRANK
R
A
N
K

It's just about the weapon(s) that created it, it's also what was possibly destroyed. What you should be looking at is the planet's surface.

F
>R
A
>N
K

dude check out this, the narratives they enforce are everywhere, lol ur gonna die cancer cant be stopped no LE exists go back to sleep

also had some of you frank posters in the purple revolution threads they are not too bright

whats your thoughts on the bloke who said he was apart of a unit to counter any disinfo you put out but couldnt?

Bump, good to see ya , these attacks mass shootings, are they false flags.?

Was Texas shooting false flag? Does trump have anything to do with the Saudi assassinations and coup? Why was rand Paul BTFOd? Why is pelosi going nuts?

Frank! Frank! Frank!

Already answered that: 1) The only LE tech they want the public to have access to would be trans-humanist based.

2) I'm aware of that.

3) Some group actually formed a unit against my posts?. Not surprising or unexpected.

1) Answered that: 2) Saudi civil war is long brewing, it was going to happen regardless of Trump.

3) Rand was attacked as part of what began on the 4th.

4) DNC is imploding, which makes them dangerous.

Hey A5, have a bump. I feel that most people are preocupied with the CBTS and Texas shooting threads.

Any thoughts on the original Q user? They seem to have predicted the Trump twitter takedown and the Saudi prince arrests, so I'm also keeping an eye on those threads. They also seem to be heavily shilled like your threads.

supp frankie5

Already answered about Q:

Go back to planetside, Frank

Anon5 whats your thoughts in regards to the femin virus having a possibly more presence in a certain (((tribe)) who seem to be inherently leftist does it have something to do with why their women are so neurotic? is it all just brain washing because people who keep a level head about it are baffled that they can explain the hypocrisy to a 6 year old in regards to double standards but these idiots just get stunned into silence they really dont come across very smart to me desu

FRAAAAAAAAAAAAANK

Any new sci-fi vidya catch your eye lately franky?

yeh he was in one of the last purple revolution threads, said they may get disbanded because they couldn't counter anything you said, i guess he was implying you didnt lie about anything, it was formed to counter lies you may spread

What was planned for the 4th? Is trump out of the country to avoid the artillerary bombardment you hinted at? Was the 4th a pathetic failure or just the beginning? Did they expect something bigger?

Hi, Frank, can you explain this picture which shows you posting your shitty theories on reddit before the exact same thing on Sup Forums?

Also, if you claim that you stole this person's ideas as a way of setting him up as you, how can we trust the information you're putting out is legit?

God damnit Frank.

Me? I've been playing some f-zero x

Is uranium one the lynchpin keeping the dems from imploding? Is trump in total control at this point? Is Sessions a traitor? Did mueller flip? Is Q spreading lies or a limited hangout? Does trump expect to be able to save America from the brave new world future or is he shepherding it in?

That depends on how much white DNA they have. The virus tends to show up in white populations/civilizations more then the rest.

Contray to what the shills/trolls keep saying, I'm very truthful with what I reveal.

Revolutions are not one day affairs, they take time(and resources) to build up and time for kill teams/cannon fodder to do what they have to do.

I mean, have you seen the way people speed run this game?
It's crazy.
youtube.com/watch?v=M9Z1Ef5Awco

niggermonkey

>good
>evil

Anon5 where is the future of trans-humanism heading in Syria? Do you think that communist propaganda will play a huge role along with the Nationalists wanting to continue the country/tribe? Rick and Morty is a good example of the suicidal themes coming along. The producers having women in charge will tie in with the refugee crisis.You can see the themes if you analyse it on your usual terms.

hey man, good to see you. i have a few questions:

1) have you heard something about turkey and erdogan building some sort of islamic army? kind of the counterpart to the eu army

2) any idea on how to stop angela merkel and stop this madness? i thought of going into politics but is it worth it?

3) i think shit will go down like in the us right now with nationalists vs leftists. any advices for germany and europe?

I blow up so much on the hard courses and slam the walls like an autistic child

1) DNC is planning on cutting the Clinton out

2) Trump still has issues with hold overs, rouge IC and the deep state elements that really bet on Hillary winning.

3) Sessions really needs to get the DOJ working better.

4) Mueller has nothing on Trump.

5) Already answered about Q: 6) Trump is going to do what he can, but the public that supports him has to be less passive.

well this poster didnt seem to be hostile
and even told me to pay attention to what you say
which i do
also said how what you put out to notice it start to happen in the coming months etc like when you spoke about the out of Africa theory getting destroyed and i saw that happen with white identity people talking about it retweeting study's about it saying we didn't come from Africa

checked

Why can’t any of the witnesses to these events say anything regarding how many shooters, who were the shooters, etc before the media claims it was a lone white guy with no terrorist connections doing the massacre? How often are paid actors involved in these false flags? Has the left given up on going after guns?

This.

see

Frank is dead.

1) Keep track of where large amounts of Turkish are in EU cities.

2) & 3) Europe needs to decide if it wants to survive or not. Peace is not guaranteed.

1) Most get threatened,censored and some cases killed. Other times the reports don't get coverage or noticed.

2) Crisis actor usage depends on location set up before the incident happens.

3) Leftists want death. They want to get rid of the way the public can defend itself and then take their lives.

Trans-humanism will likely be more popular in SA and UAE.(Places with money and technology) then Syria.

How much of the upper echelons of the alt right are being manipulated by the left/IC? For example, Richard Spencer and Mike Enoch? Is TRS operation mockingbird? Is “it’s okay to be white” a natural meme or forced? Is the alt right basically the opposite of what the left is doing to incite racial tension in POC/SJW but in right wingers?

Hi nice to see you.
Do you know something about the new economic crisis that is coming in the next years?

Have you ever bought winrar frank?

hey anon5 would you ever consider putting out information regarding culture from before we started living in the ruins?
like how the society's were run different you said something like that, what about clothes customs etc
would you consider dumping alot of that stuff?
are there reasons you wouldn't ?

Based Frank dropping the misdirection pills. Keep up the good work.

Frank is alive.

i actually have another question, even tho shills came to bump pretty fast. can you give any breadcrumbs on what the fuck is going on in the antarctica. you just get to find the regular information but nothing special. where should i look for something?

So where does it happen then? What about the females being used against both us and the refugees?

Post something you've proven to be true before hand you dumb LARPer. Otherwise you will continue to be ignored.

We have enough retards running around with tripcodes now claiming to be inside leakers so you better have something substantial or you can fuck off.

i can see a real split with normal rightwingers who want to get away from the larpers, but they wont let go easily!, the larpers and people who embrace them are making alot of right wingers pissed off with them and they will destroy those groups of tards better then any lefty pol shill threads but im probably a joooo for saying that or a cuck!!

>asking frank to prove something
JUST DIG INTO MY ARCHIVES BRO

Did Jesus exist or was it just a story?

Was Q for real or no

Nothing is misdirecting or misinforming people in these threads.

Crisis's are opportunities, think not about the disaster but how the profit from the rebuilding.

Did several threads about women, which can be found in the archives.

All movements are infiltrated/controlled to some extent. They can be used to create conflict or solve conflicts. Social engineering can organically be used and/or be artificially created.

Possibly at some point.

Already answered: If you have actually been researching, observing and thinking about the information I've been putting out, you will find countless things that I've talked about before they occur.

Existed, but some stories were exaggerated

Antarctica has resources and giant creature remains.

>giant creature remains.

No I’m totally with you. The racial politics are getting really cringy. It’s the Jews!! is getting really frustrating because it’s really not the Jews every time. But you get called a cuck for saying it. Rallying everyone around their race is not going to work no matter how hard they try. Avoiding talking about optics is shocking and really makes me suspicious about their intentions, especially when it comes to TRS

Is the president aware that Vegas and today's church shootings were done by leftists&islamists? Why are we not being told?

Are financial crisises done on purpose? For example, can banks trigger one whenever they want? Is it ever natural? Can banks keep the markets steady indefinitely if they wanted to?

Nice to see you again user 5 *hands cup of tea, sits back down in giant computer chair facing enormous screen monitors*

it's been a while. take a load off while I brief you. Shirley will take your coat *Shirley curtsies*.

Talked about it in past threads, but before dinosaurs were around you had giant creatures that existed with a giant ecosystem to support them.

Also the information in these things is more important at the moment: & 1) Yes

2) He doesn't want to start a civil war, give the US Spring more progress and have ISIS possibly activate multiple cells at once.

Chaos/crisis's come in 2 forms:

1) Natural

2) Controlled demolition.

SHUT UP FRANK

>Did several threads about women, which can be found in the archives.
It can also be found in your original post.
>5) [African Migrants vs Islamic Refugees]

>Land, women and money are the driving factors of this conflict.
Don't you see the connection I'm getting at. Trust me you have to look into it. You could do a whole thread on it exposing it all.

as humanity advances does it tend to communicate in picture more (like memes for example) this would explain old hieroglyphs from collapsed previous civilisation.

Trafficking and bioweapon spreading come to mind.

Language becomes more universal as technology progresses, but at the same time more primitive and simple.

women want strong men and will actively implode a weak tribe to get strong men to take the tribe over because that is what they want.

read the archives

consider emojis?

>not the jews
>not the jews
>not the jews
Kill yourself kike

>Trafficking and bioweapon spreading come to mind.
Yes exactly. This is what I am trying to get at. So glad you're able to see it to. Thank you anon5.

>giant creature remains.

Do you have any successors?

giant life size depends on carbon levels, which were much different when humanity crash landed to earth.

1) Exactly.

2) Even how people text and type changes as technology gets better.

Focusing on one group limits your ability to see the full chessboard.

A few.

Keep track of any outbreaks, they might be more then the viruses/diseases they are reported as.

Hello again A5! Thanks for all the info....

When, if ever will there be a major move by any of these actors? I mean powder keg level actions?

I am am tired of waiting on the happening...lets get it over with...things have slid too far. Things need a re-set.......

1) Moves are already en motion globally.

2) Civilization isn't going to get reset by just conflicts, it's also going to be reset by the "femin virus"(feminism) reaching critical levels.

have you heard about certain cave experiments that show humans have a biological clock different to earths timecycle related to the sun(ie. human =23 hr, earth =24 , could relate to the multi planets theory

Have you ever considered this about sunglasses OP as you have discussed their significance, if humans evolved on earth fully there should be no need for them as we would have adapted to the sun's distance.

Ask questions and let's keep this thread going so more people can see it tonight.

Will both Podestas and Hillary go to jail

>Focusing on one group limits your ability to see the full chessboard.
The full chessboard is kikes, muslims coudn't ever dream of even reaching White society without it being the part of the KIKE'S plan.

Does life exist before birth?

How likely from your perspective is there to be
a civil conflict in the state of Arizona?
Unlikely, Somewhat likely, Likely, Most Likely

Do you think John McCain and his Institute will
follow the way of the CF?

Is there a significant UN presence in the State of Arizona?

How would you recommend average citizens to combat these kinds of people (traitors muslims, un army)?
Simply infiltrate their own Local/State govt?

The only logical conclusion I can come to is violent civil conflict and I do not want that.

that little click is retarded anyone with a brain can see whats happening, Ramzpaul is right healthy boundaries are important theres a reason why him and voxday get shit so much, the splc and adl fake nazis dont want the boogie man to go away, anyone taking pics with nazi bullshit or doing a salute is on the other side

You're doing god's work anon5. What do you think of the media theory? Using subliminal programming via shows like Rick & Morty? Have you looked into that yet?

Hey KB!

1. Did Trump & Saudi Arabia just save the PetroDollar? Aramco likely to be put up for sale on NYSE.

2. The heli crash that killed 8 Saudi prices. Good or bad for the USA?

3. Where in the world are the Podestas?

4. Is Obama on the run from US Military?

>give the US Spring more progress
New to your threads, is this reference like the Arab spring or more happenings will arise in the spring.

what will the UK look like in 2,4,8 years and will/ when will the country fall and what will that look like.

Archives read, wanna give an update

Your threads are boring Frank.

You keep repeating the same vague bullshit every thread

1) [War in EU]

There will be conflict's in the EU, watch the signs.

2) [Civil War in US]

Civil war is coming/here. Leftists have frontal lobe damage/disorder.

3)

4) [Shill operation against my KB's]

Not a larp, jew, leftypol, etc etc. All the information I'm getting out is accurate.

I notice people typing more complex sms messages when they are not restricted to a certain number of characters, so we may not be getting as stupid as some may think.

Gotcha