Insider here, Guys I’m sorry

I thought if I warned everyone on the fourth they would had backed the fuck off. But I was wrong I tried warning you guys in another thread. Yet it was no use because I said Lexington Virginia not Texas but right as I was going to reply to say Texas it 404’d. I’m sorry I’m truly am sorry.

Other urls found in this thread:

huffingtonpost.com/entry/oklahoma-city-bomb-sting_us_5993c045e4b04b19336162fd
whatmeaningof.com/1/what-does-mean/tainsa
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Ignore OP.

The truth is out there.

Trust no one.

Keep believing and follow the bread crumbs.

user I’m telling the fucking truth.
Look up the airports where the massacre took place there you will fine government official planes in the area before the massacre even happened,

It took the FBI just a few minutes to show. No different than Vegas, but Saudi Royal and us Gov. Texas victims will tell the tale. Someone important in US policy lost a loved one today. Kill one and its easy to see. Shoot 27 and its hard to see through the tears.

I should had left a bigger bread crumb instead of saying ‘some cowboys like me go out like that’.

*Have*

3 types around here.
1 bots
2 shills
3 skeptics
All browsers of Sup Forums can be any one at any time.

I’m not larping.

Any one can be conditioned and controlled at any time. Welcome to the matrix.

You said Cowboy so people actually did say texas the other night.

All we can do know is grab as much information as possible to and put it together as quickly as possible like I stated before.

Not trying to imply that, but you are complicit in todays events. It takes a steady drip of info to keep a narrative going. Thats pol...... short dicked and short memories. No matter what medium all our voices together now drown out the most important words spoken.

>Any one can be conditioned and controlled at any time. Welcome to the matrix.
We are actually all even more vulnerable in bubbles. The media going full disinfo wakes people up enough to switch off but they trust their circles on socisl media more. These is where the shills get to work grinding in the opposing narratives.

Watching how easily "redpilled" people get utterly manipulated with their guards down thinking they are "woke" is terrifying.

We are in deep shit.

Give us something clear then OP
I believe you
Give us something clearer this time
If you have anything

Similarly the narrative can be varied by group using the same narrative. Social media and the Internet has allowed us to further segregate. Its rare that opposing views same actors are easily exposed to each other. The same shooting is sold differently for each group.

It’s very hard to do that because if I do give specific information then spooks see it and can change the target like they did on November 4th. Simplistically speaking it will take time.

I’m not a criminal, if anything I wanted to stop the Fbi from causing harm on the American people.

It did not matter. Why would you think you would be heard?

Well give us a random minute fact about it which nobody will notice until after. Or make something vague idc. Like the name of the country or a time frame or what type of building it will take place in. Idk. Also use trip code next time if any of these come true

It's really dangerous.

And i agree, theres so much disinfo and bullshit that gets thrown around that you can pick and choose which to believe. This gets fine-tuned into a narrative fit for the audience that puts the blame on the other side.

The shills started out spamming the board saying he was one of us. This gets us nervous and on the defensive. Then we seek out any evidence to refute it. Thats when we find the atheism thing and start posting furiously thinking we are fighting the info war.

The sponsored content creators here have flipped the narrative and most posters are now in harmony with him being a lefty. Why is that? Why would we ever agree with the shills?

I am trying to see the bigger all encompassing picture here and who benefits the most.

The theme seems to boil down to white left vs white right killing each other off. How beautiful is that if you want white people dead? You get america destroyed and guns gone and all that at the end. But if you can get white people to go to war first....

It would take a high level insider to provide that info. High level people only rat when they get busted just as any low level.

The Internet has made us harder to rule. So constant infighting keeps us all occupied and yet still fruitful.

oops that was meant for you.

I agree with that. We are focused on each other now instead of the corps and banks. We were united against tjem once.

Because there is a lot of good human beings working in these agencies that want the sociopaths locked behind bars. We need to grab as much information as possible and ask as many questions as possible to make the fbis narrative to fall apart. I’m going to warn you all now that disinformation and appalling rhetoric will be spewed out like you have never seen before. Look for truth and only the truth start asking yourself tens of thousands of coherent, honest, critical, and logical questions.

We need to stand united once more against these bastards.

No worries, everybody makes mistakes. We'll be here for your next LARP.

When some refer to class warfare we never think that there are those among us who have all the money, power, but we do not even know they do.
Wow I swear it is like the CIA and other agencies are now allowed to operate against their own people.

On the peoples soil.

It’s not about white L vs white R. It’s about egocentric manipulative, sociopaths who will go to great lengths on destroying the lives of the western people.

I have always believed that the Cartels and Mafia trained agencies such as the CIA. We see so much of the same types of diversionary tactics, and cold hearted negotiations.

The problem is its a united front: leftists, islamists, jewish internationalists.

Who do we go after? They have all the power, they own everything - the entire system is theirs. Anyone we declared war on would be low level or innocent. And the other problem is a war to destroy america is exactly what they want. They can pick us off and we cant do shit about it.

The groups you see are useful idiots.

How destroyed is your life?
Actually?

The problem is that anyone you consider to be powerful, You have granted that power to.

Yeah that one was incomprehensible in these D s.

No you are absolutely vight. But we are being steered into a L v R war to serve that aim.

The left and right are pawns to tear the nations down.

Look fuck face... if you want us to take you seriously and if you were telling the truth you would want us to take you seriously... then give us something tangible that proves you aren't just some fat fuck virgin in your mom's basement.

Delete this.

It's time to delete Israel.

>Someone important in US policy lost a loved one today

Who?

You’re right to an extent it’s not like the whole conglomerate agency’s are working together to bring massive destruction and mayhem to the American people. Only a small percentage is. All we need to do is find information about the shooter and where exactly the government official planes were at, at the time of the shooting.

I most likely will be dead in 48 hours.

Why would world leaders want to see the world burn? Can they farm? Can they survive the winters of war with diplomacy and not with slavery?
DOE

That's reflexive control theory and with precise demographic targeting they have total control.
Question is now what.
Answer is collaborate on and international project to build the secure information system of the future.

It’s to late user.

If it is to late then spill the beans. Dont let your death be in vain. Help us fight the fight!

I havent. But I am stuck in a herd of people who have and who respond to the whip and run in a pack. They drag me along whether i want it or not driven by fear.

Remember all the fear-driven stories this year that we never got proper explanations for? Bridge collapses and radiation leaks and shootings and attacks and any second now theres going to be yellowstone and earthquakes etc. And then theres the weather events. Fear drives the herd. Fear bonds us to our groups and reinforces the us vs them thing more intensely.

I have never seen something so coordinated and so fucking awful. I wonder if they did this to other countries first before they got torn apart.

One they are planes and only the Gov can know without massive unless every American bands together. Right now they are not listening to anything other than the propaganda.

Make your peace with God

Almost like you chalk it up to a higher power. Perhaps God wrote each mans fate throughout time in one instant.

It’s not that simple. I really wish it was. Just keep bumping and find as much information as possible. Truthful information that is. Rely on your discernment it will point you to the right direction.

Gather information and spread it like wildfire.

Then stop giving us riddles you fucking fag. What is this? Battle for middle earth?

Tell us more. If you're going to die anyway, you have nothing to lose.

What agency do you work for?

I can't even tell what a LARP is anymore
Trust no one, not OP, not other anons, not even me
The truth can only be found within lies

HMMM Saudis cleaning house, DOE has a rep mourning the loss of a family member in a mass shooting, Rand Paul 5 broken ribs.......

Oh wow, here's a riddle for you anons
People will find it

It seems strange
So many replies

All the time

For years it's the same
Ah, but people never change
Godspeed anons, read the first letter of every line

Checked.

ITT

Fuck you, jokes are shit and tasteless

The biggest lies last longer than any truth

I have power over you right now.

If you give the info we can use that's exactly what will happen fagget.

And the bigges truth is that OP is a fag and he's LARPing

Someone gave warning on Texas. Maybe a lucky guess.

why do they do it OP? what is their purpose?

who is it user? who are they working for?

He said some cryptic shit where no matter what happened it could loosely be connected to his thread
He also said the shooting would happen on the 4th, but it happened today

Honestly I do not know if it happened today or yesterday as I was not there. All information is controlled other than face to face speech. It is all digital. Hence JK traveling silently to SA.

what is cezz doing here

forgot pic related

I don't believe you but I'll take that rare Pepe

They want power over the masses. It’s about slavery. Why do you think the government uses propaganda about whites being afraid of other races. Answer: it’s a tool to brainwash the masses. In Avery unusual way. Why do you think blacks think they’re still enslaved, again it’s because of brainwashing, why do you think no one is questioning our monetary system. Again because of brainwashing. Remember this simple fact words and definitions are man made. Yet words have the power to control what people think.

There’s going to be another fake terrorist attack in the following countries England. France, Norway, Finland, Germany, Poland, Russia, Ukraine, Hungary, Lithuania, Latvia, Sweden, Canada, United States of America, Ice land and any other country I left out. from a month from now. Or even sooner
>they only target popular areas like airports, bars, concerts, churches ect pretty where the most people will be at, at that specific time. Go look at all the previous terrorist attacks from then to know, and you’ll see what I’m talking about.

Why I mentioned all of these countries and didn’t give city’s or the methodologies on how they will go about on killing the innocents. Is because it can be numerous things, also I’m going to force there hand before I’m gone. So here it is. They can use a bomb a machine gun, a unhedged maniac, a bus or truck or vehicle, or a mentally unstable human being. See link for proof huffingtonpost.com/entry/oklahoma-city-bomb-sting_us_5993c045e4b04b19336162fd

They can use a plane, they can use a paid assassin, they can use a helicopter from the sky or drop bombs, it literally can be anything or any where at any given time. I know that isn’t what you want to here but when the next terrorist attacking happens look at the location and the methodology. An what time of day the accident occurred criminologist will figur our pretty quick.

On the Last line I meant to say criminologist will figure out the pattern very quickly.

The thought of loss of ones life determines each persons actions. Fear ...... hell for christians, dishonor among islamic.....

>change the target
what

There’s agencies in the government that are classified, no one knows who they are. Buts it’s these classified agencies that are doing all the killings. Some say they’re mossad agents. Which would be valid. Because mossad is all over this country.

Private contractors.

What exactly was the goal of this and the other terror attacks? Is it like the "strategy of tension" meme to get people to seek security from the national security state, to justify the national security state, to edge us towards like a literal police state, can you talk a little about end game scenarios?

Why when you just stated the obvious. Government has now reach religion tier. Bill Maher is the prime example. He does not believe in God but Government he has hard core beliefs.

They’re well trained sociopaths, who can easily change a target or the coordinates at a drop of a dime. This is why It’s very hard to pin point exactly where these false flags will accrue. Only patterns can tell us what’s behind the attack and purpose of the psy ops for instance if a terrorist attack happens at 2:00 a.m then the purpose of this particular psy ops. Is to target your ventrolateral preoptic nucleus. It will make you think that you need someone to protect you when your sleep. Which is false because security isn’t going to protect you only enslave you.

You’re right. We need the American people to put an end to private contractors. But they’re to brainwashed.

They want to enslave you but this type of slavery, the master isn’t watching you up close but at a far, your wallet has the chain tucked deep inside of it, they can use that to punish you or reward you with out this peace of paper your virtual powerless you can’t do anything with out it.

They do not know that its foreign contractors. They either believe its all conspiracy, Inside seditious actors, Or mentally deranged neighbors.

>posts le pepe reddit frog
An Hero

Obviously you are from reddit to call out reddit propaganda.

fuck off

inb4..... Eat a....

If we openly tell them the truth with clarity and coherent contextual sentences then two things will take place either they accept the truth or lie to themselves for the rest of their lives.

Log

Some will fight you to stay in the matrix.

Please don't die.

you're forgetting about LARPers, trolls and newfags

What rolls down stairs
Alone or in pairs,
And over your neighbor's dog?
What's great for a snack,
And fits on your back?
It's log, log, log

Is that a Ren and Stimpy reference?

Then let them have their selective reality, in the end it will only destroy them. But most will come to terms with reality.

>what we need to do now is to see if he was targeted by the fbi before he went into that church.

All covered by the 3 classes named.

It's log, it's log,
It's big, it's heavy, it's wood.
It's log, it's log, it's better than bad, it's good. "

Mmm. If you do die, I hope you leave a legacy.

I did.

It is truly a symbiotic relationship of good and bad. I guess we could choose other words, but the end result is the same. Gods war with Satan? The number 6 being afraid of the number 7.

You’re pretty clever user see this whatmeaningof.com/1/what-does-mean/tainsa