Reddit users make better points than Sup Forums users

Sad!

According to themselves

Does Sup Forums ever gets tired of getting so utterly BTFO all the time?

>sage
go back and keep that cancer there.

All of those are correct, though.

The news will report it like that because that's usually the truth.

>Thug or blm member

Well for starters very rarely does a black man kill people who are not black. But when they do kill white people like that tennessee church or that Dallas Sniper both said they hated black people

>arab: terrorist

well they all have been terrorists

>Latino: Illegal alien/gang member

They also have been this

>White: mental illness or lone-wolf

This is somewhat true. but I would go a step further and say all of these people have a mental illnesss or some kind. Islam is a mental illness, and Gange members are just conditioned to be violent so it is sort of mental illness in a way. being in BLM is ABSOLUTELY a mental illness.

>A black person ever being "treated" as a thug or a BLM member ever being used derogatorily on the news

Can i have things that never happen for 100

Because it's true faggot. A white shooter can't be an Illegal Alien, BLM thug gang member, or Muslim terrorist.

niggers have a track record of being thugs
arabs have a track record of being terrorists
spics have a track record of being cholo bangers
whites have a track record of being mentally ill

how is this difficult for the average redditor to understand?

White: assmad libtard atheist

Go back, faggot.

im very happy , love my wife love my weed love being black. im happy im alive. life is worth living not in fear because if your afraid. they terrorist win.

Well they can't say radical leftists like all the other white mass shooters

It's literally true though.

but he was an anti-christian terrorist

good. fear culture is ruining america. a scared population is the easiest to manipulate.

>the msm is correct about arguably the most politicized subject in current American politics

Whose side are you on?

you must be getting desperate to create this many bait threads

"Why do all these mentally ill lone wolf blacks kill each other all the time!" Sounds absolutely fucking ridiculous because it is.

Wasn't the Arab that ran over 8 people last week called a lone wolf

that's actually the opposite though

>white person
>muh white terrorist
>arab or black
>it's wypipo's fault
>hispanic
>"white hispanic"

The point is that they aren't automatically tied into race or ideology.

>Muslim terrorist

Wasn't Sup Forums all excited and anticipating the LV guy to have been a Muslim convert?

It's both

This list is mostly true.

dang you mean both the left side and the right side are corrupt liars? wtf

I get tired of the constant shill threads claiming as much.

If the guy says Allah Ackbar, I do this for Allah, surely it is reasonable to say that is his motive?

so?
they're all racially stererotyped. white people don't usually commit gang violence

i come here to shitpost not be pseudo intelelctual and partly poignant

Well if the guy is a white male (by their definition: wonderful life with more money, access, power, opportunity, etc./less problems in general) with white privilege, wound't he have to be mentally ill to go want to kill a bunch of people? Wouldn't that in fact be the definition of a lone wolf, because it's a one off case? That is no other white people would want to sacrifice their easily street life to kill a bunch of people.

wow it's almost as if stats show that :
>Blacks tend to commit more crime
>Arabs tend to follow a violent religion
>Latinos tend to immigrate illegally and join gangs
>White tend to commit less crime and usually kill in crimes of passion

Mindblowing stuff plebbit, do you reject statistics altogether ?

(You)
Wicked opinion bro really made me think

>how the news will treat
But all of those are actual facts about a person, not a 'treatment'. Pledging allegiance to a terrorist group is something muslims actually do. Being illegals/gangbangers is what niggers and spics actually do. Being a mentally ill loner is actually a thing that White shooters usually are, not some narrative frame. White mass shooters aren't secretly illegal alien gang members of ISIS and everyone hides it.

Goddamn the Left is fucking stupid.

>leftists angry that stereotypes are actually accurate
Who'd've thunk?

>news
>1749 points

Have these people really convinced themselves that mainstream journalists are right-wing?

What the fuck?

>maybe if we keep repeating something that is blatantly untrue, people will finally believe it!

Man, the left sure thinks people are stupid, don't they? They just need to be honest with themselves: The Left Can't Meme.

I don't take sides. I'm out for myself and my immediate family. The rest of you can go pound sand.

But seriously, that is a more or less accurate motivational breakdown by race.

What flag is that

That is the coulter law. Now, fuck off back to plebbit.