It's time to stand our ground

All these shootings where planned by (((them))) long in advance. The goal was to get Clinton elected and then set off these shootings to justify extreme gun laws or outright confiscation. This is nothing new with the establishment and specifically the Clintons. Trump won, but the traps are timed and still going off. That, coupled with the obviousness of weak beta white males who project their low IQ, violent tendencies onto conservatives. They keep entertaining these fearful hallucinations which eventually radicalizes them.

We don't have a white male/gun problem. We used to have a mental health (2/3rd of all gun related deaths are suicides) and nigger issue (the other 1/3rd is gang related) but now it's metastasized into a white LIBERAL male/gun problem. This white male/gun violence problem doesn't exist so they have to become the problem for some deranged and sick ultimate "I told you so".

Liberals will break gun laws and shoot up a church full of conservatives in an effort to further attack gun-law abiding conservatives. Liberals will shoot up a GOP baseball practice to push liberal gun control laws. Liberals will shoot up a country concert full of conservatives to push liberal gun control policy.

Liberals will use our own freedoms against us in an effort to take away those freedoms.

Liberals cannot behave and have become a direct danger to all of those participating in society. They have become the problem - not guns.

We need to make this clear to liberals: Stop being the problem or we will solve the problem.

Other urls found in this thread:

jpfo.org/articles-assd02/nugent-open-letter.htm
jewishmarksmanship.blogspot.com/2009/10/nra-is-not-scary-place-for-jews.html
dailywire.com/news/16946/national-rifle-association-jews-safest-place-yehuda-remer
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Looks like he’s still in Hawaii...

well, guns should only be legaly owned by hunters(just during the season and for indoor practice), army, and some police special op.

Huh?

Jews are behind all of this. Something must be done

Bump

>guns should only be legaly owned by hunters(just during the season and for indoor practice), army, and some police special op

Could you be any more of a faggot?

What season? Every hunted game has the same season? So if I was starving, I'd have to wait until the season in which Obama decided to return my firearm so that I could hunt? The only thing you've hunted is discount Starbuks lattes. GFY

Liberal radicalization is a real issue but isn't talked about, and likely won't be unless major changes happen in the media. At the same time this group of people that thinks that folks should be arrested for using the wrong arbitrary pronoun; and so entrenched in beliefs that any even minor objection is seen as a personal attack.

In the past these people were 'useful idiots', think the soviet revolution. They rounded them up and shot them when their useful time was done. That's obviously not a good solution much as some here might wish; but I genuinely have no idea how you'd go about removing the toxic ideology that causes leftists to politically radicalize, at this point.

do you know a country next to your border named Canada?

You're going to need to elaborate on this LARP

segregation is the least violent solution. We would probably have to be violent about it because they refuse to leave people alone

Do you know a country next to your border named the United States of America? Are you familiar with their second amendment?

Abusing freedoms in an effort to take away said freedoms you don't agree with doesn't imply there is a problem with the freedom, it implies there is a problem with the person who deliberately abuses it for an 'I told you so'. I know you're cucknadian, but if the goal of the liberals in America is to get themselves holocausted, they are doing an excellent job of achieving said goal.

OBAMA WAS THE SHOOTER, CAN'T YOU FAGGOTS SEE IT!!!

I don't know if people unironically believe in these types of false flag conspiracy theories or if they're joking.. but it's retarded. There's millions of pissed off lonely dudes in the US alone and it only takes one to pick up a gun and do something about it. I'm surprised there isn't more, thanks to the availability of guns. In other countries it happens too.. ie China, only they just get a knife and run into a train station or school and try to kill as many people as possible before the police shoot them

no, it happens that I live in a free european country, unlike the us. sorry

My state has year round open season on feral hogs, therefore I need my guns year round. Not to mention the monkey problem we have in the springs.

the world's punching bag? sure do

But he's a faggot. The only thing he'd know about shooting is when Michael Obama explodes in his asshole.

I'm with this, Wilson co Texas checking in.

My god you are one stupid fucker

and don't you understand that you'd just use your gun at the hunting area? other than that would be ilegal. I'm not saying to cut it out. just to limit the use of guns

Came here in hopes to see a post along these lines. One shooting after another, highly suspect, no motive, deep state perpetrated to push anti-gun agenda.

Fuck off you have no voice anymore you lost it by promoting the violence that pussy committed today. 25 are dead in my hometown, you have no place in the US.

man, if he had no access to guns, no mass shooting. but yeah, stay in your bubble

What do you mean "Hunting area"? These hogs are literally everywhere, the whole fucking state except 4 or 5 major cities is the hunting area.
I can tell you right now even if they make it illegal to use firearms in defense of one's property and life, people are just gonna go missing one day.

>and specifically the Clintons.
100% correct.

Trump made a huge mistake when he didn't lock her up.

have some days-off throu europe and then you'll understand

So how do you plan on seizing the means of production then faggot?

Watch tomorrows gun sales. LOL. It will be halarious. The more these things happen, the more guns and ammo we buy. The goyim know.

He was a felon from the dishonorable discharge so the weapon he had was illegal. Since he was an assholes he could have burnt down the church like they used to do

Fuck europe, this is america, deal with it nigger.

This senpai. I want my concealed carry after this shit. Too close to lefty territory and they've finally become unhinged

>Additionally, US federal law prohibits possession of firearms by those who have been dishonorably discharged[18] per the Gun Control Act of 1968.
The fucker broke the law anyways just by owning the gun. Who sold it to him?

Have some days-off through the USA and you might understand why we like our guns, and how any violence involving guns is pretty much non-existent save for gangs fighting and these mass shootings by democrats.

Who leaves? In the past dissident groups would get up and leave to new lands, but this time the dissenters believe they have a divine right to to instill progressive thought and laws on the masses. They just strip all religious connotation and call it "doing the right thing", "moral high ground", "right side of history", etc

I have never seen people more divided in the USA as they are now. Endeavoring for a peaceful solution is always on the table, but I just don't see it ending that way.

because it's so hard to get a gun in your country

>Friendly atheist

Well said. There is no low the left wont sink to. They are the most vile folks on this planet. They just can't help but fuel the fire for a hot civil war. Do they have a deathwish or something?

Friendly reminder that loose gun restrictions and the readily availability of guns is a Jewish ploy to pit goyim against one another.
jpfo.org/articles-assd02/nugent-open-letter.htm
jewishmarksmanship.blogspot.com/2009/10/nra-is-not-scary-place-for-jews.html
dailywire.com/news/16946/national-rifle-association-jews-safest-place-yehuda-remer
That's exactly what (((they))) want. Notice how the recent mass shooters have been scared liberals. They've been buying guys en masse since Trump's election out of fear and they're unstable. They want guns to be as unrestricted as possible.