He has a point Christ cucks

He has a point Christ cucks
Maybe we should talk about gun control instead of sending thoughts and prayers

twitter.com/michaelianblack/status/927284820094390272

Report all duplicate threads, sage all slide replies

ehhhhhhhhhhh that guy is kind of like stern with shock jock type shit.

Its hard to take anything serious he says seriously ya know.

The shooter was dishonorably discharged, it was illegal for him to own a gun. A local shot at him, causing him to drive away in his car. Gun control laws would have caused more deaths. End thyself.

I've been under a rock. Did someone else get shot?

(((Michael Ian Black)))

always

Where was this limp-wristed liberal rage when Obama was in power?

no, fuck off

Pasta saged

Why are "comedians" the most uppity, putrid pieces of shit?

>Maybe we should talk about gun control
no, we should talk about gassing the kikes

Excuse me, but my prayers are actually rated for III-A, I took a 9mm at medium range straight to the center plate of my prayer and all I got was a mild bruise. The atheist that shot me wasn't wearing a prayer, and I caught him in the gut which stopped him and then clipped him in the head right above the ear.

>Your fucking gun laws/gun free zones didn't prevent this and they won't prevent the next one.

Weird. They seem to be enough for terror attacks. Whats he say about those?

>only leftists are allowed to be virtue-signalling pieces of shit
Didn't you get the memo, Ryan?

The NRA is a terrorist organization

this is really sad. That faggot was super funny on The State back in the day.

I’m gonna pray for mike black.

these people need start getting attacked

The NRA is compromised entirely of working class gun owners and the people they pay to protect their rights. It is literally a union for gun owners to prevent the tyranny of government and big business from taking away their constitutional rights.

OP faggot cuck atheist.

lol at shrek replies

It's starting to look like an IC war against the citizenry even to normies. Why the fuck would citizens give up and turn in their only means of fighting back?

He's right. People need to do something to fix problems, not just ask their sky daddy to take care of things for them.

From the side of the aisle that brought you #PrayForXXXXX after terrorist attacks now brings "prayers don't do shit." Well maybe we should talk immigration control.
Also saged. What is this the fucking JIDF field day or Soros's 18 gorillion at work?

Nah, leftist fags are okay with prayers as long as brown people are involved so that's how it's gonna be.

No he wasn't. The State is, was, and always will be gay. I challenge you to last 5 minutes watching it again.