Can anyone give me a quick rundown on the current Saudi Arabia situation?

Can anyone give me a quick rundown on the current Saudi Arabia situation?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wsdy_rct6uo
twitter.com/Imperator_Rex3/status/926939400990113792
whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2017/05/21/president-trumps-speech-arab-islamic-american-summit
youtube.com/watch?v=6kA_qGFUMEQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

lurk moar

Prince Salmon is BTFOing the royal family

Salmani consolidated his power and it is probably the best outcome for eryone.

Israel just tried to false flag to go to war with Iran.

I think his cleaning the house of corrupt princes while being the shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=wsdy_rct6uo

rex has the jazz
twitter.com/Imperator_Rex3/status/926939400990113792

whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2017/05/21/president-trumps-speech-arab-islamic-american-summit

BEST TIMELINE #MAGA

Go to Bed

Sure, lots of old men fucking their 9-year-old cousins

>Can anyone give me a quick rundown on the current Saudi Arabia situation?
This is a purge of disloyal or otherwise undesirable individuals who are inconvenient or outright dangerous to the current regime. It is possible this was just a consolidition of power or it might have been a preemptive strike of an impending coup. Either way the King has acted to secure the position of his son, the chosen heir. Some of those arrested had backed another royal family memeber for succession. There are signs that the purge had at least tacit support from Washington.

rex says it better

21. Trump gave the thumbs up,in return for the KSA rounding up ALL the key players involved in corruption & money laundering inside the USA.

Bed time is Now.

Here is the gestalt from another thread
>Some Saudi royals crashed or was shot down, either way they are dead.
>If Iran did it the Saudis would got to war with Iran
>That happens, under the petrol-dollar agreement the US goes to war with Iran
>China and Russia come in on the side of the Iranians
>WWIII
>A MASSIVE info dump called the paradise papers are leaked out with far reaching unseen implications
>right now the shills are in full force and no one is talking about that.
>ON the same day there is a mas shooting.

no

I stand before you as a representative of the American People, to deliver a message of friendship and hope. That is why I chose to make my first foreign visit a trip to the heart of the Muslim world, to the nation that serves as custodian of the two holiest sites in the Islamic Faith.

In my inaugural address to the American People, I pledged to strengthen America’s oldest friendships, and to build new partnerships in pursuit of peace. I also promised that America will not seek to impose our way of life on others, but to outstretch our hands in the spirit of cooperation and trust.

Our vision is one of peace, security, and prosperity—in this region, and in the world.

Our goal is a coalition of nations who share the aim of stamping out extremism and providing our children a hopeful future that does honor to God.

For Americans, this is an exciting time. A new spirit of optimism is sweeping our country: in just a few months, we have created almost a million new jobs, added over 3 trillion dollars of new value, lifted the burdens on American industry, and made record investments in our military that will protect the safety of our people and enhance the security of our wonderful friends and allies – many of whom are here today.

Now, there is even more blessed news I am pleased to share with you. My meetings with King Salman, the Crown Prince, and the Deputy Crown Prince, have been filled with great warmth, good will, and tremendous cooperation.

Yesterday, we signed historic agreements with the Kingdom that will invest almost $400 billion in our two countries and create many thousands of jobs in America and Saudi Arabia.

the next in line for the throne decided his country should become more progressive because it's the current year. any opposition was killed or jailed

Here at this summit we will discuss many interests we share together. But above all we must be united in pursuing the one goal that transcends every other consideration. That goal is to meet history’s great test—to conquer extremism and vanquish the forces of terrorism.

Young Muslim boys and girls should be able to grow up free from fear, safe from violence, and innocent of hatred.

And young Muslim men and women should have the chance to build a new era of prosperity for themselves and their peoples.

God’s help, this summit will mark the beginning of the end for those who practice terror and spread its vile creed. At the same time, we pray this special gathering may someday be remembered as the beginning of peace in the Middle East – and maybe, even all over the world.

king kills princes that are plotting to kill king end of story

But, in sheer numbers, the deadliest toll has been exacted on the innocent people of Arab, Muslim and Middle Eastern nations. They have borne the brunt of the killings and the worst of the destruction in this wave of fanatical violence.

Some estimates hold that more than 95 percent of the victims of terrorism are themselves Muslim.

The King has just ordered a new Bugatti.

He also just created 10 committees to further human rights and shit in Saudi Arabia. Committees are hard at work in a 5 star hotel, all expense paid until they feel confident in presenting their results, no deadline.

The King's a progressive, human right coming anytime now.

As a general rule, it's better to go to Bed under your own agency rather than someone else's.

We now face a humanitarian and security disaster in this region that is spreading across the planet. It is a tragedy of epic proportions. No description of the suffering and depravity can begin to capture its full measure.

The true toll of ISIS, Al Qaeda, Hezbollah, Hamas, and so many others, must be counted not only in the number of dead. It must also be counted in generations of vanished dreams.

The Middle East is rich with natural beauty, vibrant cultures, and massive amounts of historic treasures. It should increasingly become one of the great global centers of commerce and opportunity.

This region should not be a place from which refugees flee, but to which newcomers flock.

You do know this does not work and makes you look like a pedo

Saudi Arabia is home to the holiest sites in one of the world’s great faiths. Each year millions of Muslims come from around the world to Saudi Arabia to take part in the Hajj. In addition to ancient wonders, this country is also home to modern ones—including soaring achievements in architecture.

Egypt was a thriving center of learning and achievement thousands of years before other parts of the world. The wonders of Giza, Luxor and Alexandria are proud monuments to that ancient heritage.

>>That happens, under the petrol-dollar agreement the US goes to war with Iran
>>China and Russia come in on the side of the Iranians
>>WWIII
>>A MASSIVE info dump called the paradise papers are leaked out with far reaching unseen implications
FBIanon said the extent of their corruption was global in scale and they would go to any lengths to keep it from coming to light, including war.

The potential of this region has never been greater. 65 percent of its population is under the age of 30. Like all young men and women, they seek great futures to build, great national projects to join, and a place for their families to call home.

But this untapped potential, this tremendous cause for optimism, is held at bay by bloodshed and terror. There can be no coexistence with this violence.

There can be no tolerating it, no accepting it, no excusing it, and no ignoring it.

Every time a terrorist murders an innocent person, and falsely invokes the name of God, it should be an insult to every person of faith.

Terrorists do not worship God, they worship death.

If we do not act against this organized terror, then we know what will happen. Terrorism’s devastation of life will continue to spread. Peaceful societies will become engulfed by violence. And the futures of many generations will be sadly squandered.

If we do not stand in uniform condemnation of this killing—then not only will we be judged by our people, not only will we be judged by history, but we will be judged by God.

This is not a battle between different faiths, different sects, or different civilizations.

This is a battle between barbaric criminals who seek to obliterate human life, and decent people of all religions who seek to protect it.

This is a battle between Good and Evil.

This is a battle between Good and Evil.

Terrorism has spread across the world. But the path to peace begins right here, on this ancient soil, in this sacred land.

America is prepared to stand with you – in pursuit of shared interests and common security.

But the nations of the Middle East cannot wait for American power to crush this enemy for them. The nations of the Middle East will have to decide what kind of future they want for themselves, for their countries, and for their children.

It is a choice between two futures – and it is a choice America CANNOT make for you.

We must seek partners, not perfection—and to make allies of all who share our goals.

Above all, America seeks peace – not war.

ok
thanks for the
info

>

he's actually cleaning up the swamp. pretty based for a saudi actually.

Thanks SauDIF!

Fuck I'm drunk. Meant Saudfriend kek

Nothing is happening. The new prince is getting rid of the hardliners since hes preparing to open up and libralise Saudi Arabia.

Not really. Hes practically moving from one swamp to another.

I think it's more than that. Salman probably realizes that Trump isn't going anywhere anytime soon and KSA will have to maintain a working relationship with his administration in order to maintain the flow of US weapons and investments. Which means remnants of Hillary's international backers cannot remain. The arrest of Alwaleed bin Talal is consistent with this. He was one of Hillary's biggest backers (rumored to have donated generously to her planned victory party back in November) and he also owns 45% of the Mandalay Bay Hotel where the Vegas shooting happened. I'm betting Salman started putting pieces together and realized that US deepstate operatives still had Alwaleed on speed dial when they needed a staging ground for their false-flag attacks. If the KSA ever wants to maintain relations with US, he can't have his nephew taking jobs for groups working to undermine Trump.

There are thousands of princes in the House of Saud. Doubtless many of them serve in the military. There is no reason to believe this prince's death has any greater political implications.

>"Can't do it when I get elected"
>Gets elected
>Too pussy to take a stance against SA's Wahhabi brain washing.
>Too pussy to get the SA government to hunt down the financiers for ISIS currently residing in the country
>Still selling SA weapons
>Still buying their shitty oil

Big talk for a man with small hands

>Saudi Arabia "shoots down" missile launched by Houthi rebels (Iranian proxy)
>Uses the confusion to purge any misbehaving/troublesome Princes
>Gets into war of words with Iran, hoping West will increase sanctions

a real black nigga takes meth to jew faster!

what is going on here?

Looney's is why I'm in Ohio salt gravy though

They are setting up for war with iran. Cant wait to shoot guns in the desert and launch missiles as yurop pussies complain that their wives getting cucked by mehmets.

BLOOD FOR BLOOD GOD AMERICA FREEDOM WORLDWIDE AHAHHAHA

youtube.com/watch?v=6kA_qGFUMEQ