Hey guys, am I too /late/ to put some of these up on my campus? I'm not going for any phase 2 shit...

Hey guys, am I too /late/ to put some of these up on my campus? I'm not going for any phase 2 shit. Just straight up original IOTBW.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bmSkkPdQqLs
youtu.be/K87XWSGSEGc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

feel free fellow white

I never heard about any of this in aus, any aussies doing it here?

Yep, it's still OK to be huwhite

Absolutely go for it. IOTBW is definitely not over. There'd be a lot more threads about it right now, we're it not for the fact that so much crazy shit happened tonight.

It'll still be going on in the days to come and the foreseeable future. Godspeed user

Go

No such thing as too late to be okay to be white. Keep them coming. Sup Forums is distracted by all these happenings is all, but we're far from done.

youtube.com/watch?v=bmSkkPdQqLs

ehh maybe hold off for a couple days

It’s ok to be a cumskin, just know that your heritage will be gone by 2050. Accept Tyrone’s cock into your ass

Winning half the battle here if niggers think ass babies are a thing

No. It's still okay to be white for the next few days.

Do it me and some m8's did it in nyc for the fourth and fights and triggering ensued

youtu.be/K87XWSGSEGc

I don't know user, that sounds kind of gay. N-not to sound homophobic or anything!

Yeah there's been a whole bunch of aussies doing it. Same with Canada and UK, and some in South Africa and a bunch of other European countries.

But Australia has been one of the biggest, behind only US and probably Canada. Keep it going down under

go for it

THERE IS NO PHASE TWO.
ONLY THE ORIGINAL.
NO LINKS/WATERMARKS.
NO CREATIVITY.
Everyone else that adds to the original is a shill, and you are never too late, this ride never ends.

Havnt seen this yet. Could have defended his stickers a bit more but that nigger definitely wanted a fight.

See this thread for example: Let's keep it going

There is no phase two...fuck right off with that nonsense.

Still post first and only phase signs. Godspeed user

Phase two is don't fuck up phase 1 by trying to be creative.

If you did this where I'm from the only reaction you'd get would probably be someone writing "ok" on the poster.

OK Guys get ready for phase 2, when we drop the act and show them what we're all really about.

..... said the shill while rubbing his fists.

after today it might actually be good to make some limited edition ITS OK TO BE ALIVE flyers, just to shut leftist cunts up a bit.

It's never too late to be white

Reminder that lefty UCF students are going to have a bad morning tomorrow unless someone ripped down all of those signs (101 in all).

That's the old one. Here's the phase 2 poster by the way.

You sir, are a fucking hero.

THE FIRE RISES

PHASE 3

until fucking when? until it's safe to be white again??
this very real concern, whether it's safe to go around saying IOTBW shows how far through the looking glass we are.

hang 'em high user - god speed (& watch your back)

We'll see. I live too far away to verify that they were there today and some user never got back to me on status. I'm going to bet most are still up. Literally hit 90% of doors people will be going through in heavy traffic tomorrow and UCF is the #1 university by population in the U.S.A. It's going to be magic. I'll post my beanie if they got me on camera and they put me in the news tomorrow with a fucking ANTIFA DOA award.

there is no phase 2 faggot.

Only those with enough melanin get to be okay. Whitey BTFO.

I pussied out. I've got a few dozen with adhesive already on them ready to go in my car. We had someone drop some "You don't have to apologize for being white..." fliers around town earlier in the year and they fucking tried to stick "Hate Crime" charges on the poor motherfucker. They actually wasted police time, searched through camera footage of like a half-dozen fucking businesses, till they found one they could track the dude back to his car. The charges didn't stick by the jews were pretty effective at ruining his life.

The Police Jew has all of my prints on file in their digital database, too, since I'm licensed for Conceal Carry.

PHASE 5 KEEP UP FAGGOT

Why doens't it mention "cis" and "straight"?

Remember -- ZERO CHANGES

ONLY OUR ENEMIES ARE SUGGESTING MAKING CHANGES OR SUGGESTING THERE'S A "PHASE 2".

DON'T COMPROMISE!

THERE WILL ***FOREVER*** BE 0.00000000000000% CHANGES MADE TO THE MESSAGE!

This is the true next step.

Check LA news tomorrow. Put some in a community college (indoors and outdoors) and my friend put some in a high school.
>pic related is high school

This is the entire reason I got in on this. I had seen the iotbw threads but didn't pay them much heed, but then I thought about how dangerous this can be in a country that's supposed to have true free speech. Use your rights or lose them.

For the record, we need to avoid high schools unless it's a high school student who does it. Still hilarious. Nice work, user. This week is when it blows up and the MSM can't avoid it any further.

No, fuck off.

>Diversity is our strength
Are these morons actually using 1984 as a fucking manual or something? What the actual fuck.

Glorious. Tucker already covered us too, so normies are going to start taking notice.

Ikr. I went to this high school but they weren't doing this shit when I was there. They fucking deserve this.

>giant "diversity is our strength" poster in a high school
What the fuck?

Anyone know if that user that was flying the plane with a IOTBW banner actually did it?

They got physical two times before it trying the tackle us

It's in the fucking quad dude. Idk what their fucking problem is.

afaik it didn't happen, possibly due to clouds, possibly due to op being a fag. Thread prematurely archived I think.

keep the fun times rolling

be safe user

Australia=Greatest Ally!

Do it and make it a national case if it leads to charges

Youll be interviewed by infowars

I love you guys. (No homo)

i am gonna pay some indians to put some up in broad daylight

I would wait a few days after the shooting thing has calmed down..

They're unrelated.

was a suggestion jeez

>if you're reading this user, thank you for the laughs

You're welcome senpai~ :3c

I get why you say it but we have to stop playing defense on everything like rational people. To beat animals, you have to be a bigger animal.

Covert as fuck.

phase 1 needs to sink in for a good long while. long enough for the hypocrisy and futility of counter-statements to become evident.
>regular folks aren't getting saturated with IOTBW on Sup Forums 24/7, ya know?

It's too late.

NO CHANGES TO THE WORDS, U ABSOLUTE FAGGOT

Fuck off Ching Chong

Alright, the general consensus seems to be that we should keep on posting IOTBW everywhere.

I was a bit nervous because the shooting just happened but that is completely unrelated and has nothing to do with race so I'm not going to pussy out.

>starting my mission in about an hour.

Very nice. Wear a hat or hoodie or something just in case. Be safe.

Stay safe and use duct tape faggot.

Mars be with you.

Should I post it on my campus where everyone is far from leftist?

Well they generally are conservative with some liberal tinge, but not like 95% of universities

Yes. It's also about showing normies the prevalence of this thought even if it's just preaching to the choir. Imagine the power this will have once we've hit hundreds of cities and the MSM is talking about it. Everywhere where people will be needs to be marked legally with the base message.

Shadilay brother. Use duct tape though.

1984 was my first thought seeing that.

Here's PHASE 2 by the way....... (nah just kidding, there's no phase 2)

I've still got to get around to buying a printer. Planing to mail them out to random addresses and politicians.

It's okay to own guns

God bless, fellow knight

Will the happenings kill IOTBW? Or will it resume after the happenings?

Well, we're using Harrison Bergeron as one so I don't see why they wouldn't.

This is what my neighborhood did

I hand-wrote mine last night. Took about an hour and change to make 101 of them in handwriting close to the font. Th ebest way to do a hand-copy of anything is to do it slowly a few times and your muscle memory will take hold. You'll be making them at warp speed in no time. Just need white paper and a permanent marker.

-_-7 If you're over there tomorrow and see any, please cap and post. I am not going to get the chance to do so at any point. Too much fucking traffic in this area.

NO NOT TOO LATE keep this shit going we need more

Mine were just torn down afaik, aside from 1. 2 were replaced with lost cat fliers.

mine had an
it's okay to be you (fight fascism together)

> has all of my prints on file in their digital database, too, since I'm licensed for Conceal Carry.
That's the only thing holding me back from a concealed carry license. Open carry seems kind of gay though. Indecorous. Unnecessarily Chad-like.

>diversity is our strength
I thought this was just a Leaf buzzword expression. Really has made inroads hasn't it.

I was carrying a bunch of their signs and packets with my stickers and dropped stuff like 5 times and the same two girls didnt even see the font and kept aweing and helping me pick up everything

I took the signs to put stickers on and leave them where i found them

That or I can buy a printer for $25 from Harvey Norman. Kinda something I'll need if I'm to participate in any more goings on.

They're none too friendly about carriers here in this liberal-infected town. I have to deep conceal if I want to carry at all.

Please keep posting any images you have of IOTBW posters. I am making an updated (larger) version of the compilation picture as we speak

The looks on their faces were so goddamned funny

What about "It's okay to be born different"?

It's virtually identical, but more vague and all-encompassing.

no

No.

Since it's just black and white text, a mono (b&w) printer is sufficient. Make sure you get one with a very large capacity (high volume of toner) drum and cartridge, so you can print ridiculous amounts of paper without worrying that it'll run out of toner soon.

I put these all over nyc and handed them out

Don't know about upsidedownland but in the US you can buy a cheap thermal printer and get inlimited free blank thermal stickers through the UPS by registering for a free business account. Someone less broke than me ought to do this.