Look guys, I love guns just as much as any American, but why are mentally ill people allowed to own them...

Look guys, I love guns just as much as any American, but why are mentally ill people allowed to own them? What's wrong with background checks?

It's just so ridiculous

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xtEmJeojY0I
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Whos this beauty?

muh dicc

What are mentally ill people allowed to purchase hair dye? What's wrong with background checks?

oh look another bait thread that the mods will ignore.
hope you all know this shit is done on purpose.

We already do background checks for the mentally ill. What the fuck are you talking about?

>Look guys, I love guns just as much as any American
stopped reading right there. pretending to be one of us isn't viable if you don't put effort into bait.

How is this bait you fucking retards?

You mean like the laws that already do those exact things? Now you understand our argument, they didn't fucking do anything when you put them there the first tine

Do you really believe that Psychiatrists should be the gatekeeper's of gun rights?

to be honest with you fellow user, we actually do have those laws in place. Just not in many states.

Maybe if we make murder illegal it will stop all the violence.

>it-it-its not bait I promise
fuck off goofy, you're transparent as fuck

Like the part where you ignore everything you're talking about you fucking idiot. Don't come here being a retard unless you want to be treated like one.

I would shove some rep pills up her ass....

What define's mentally ill? Should a person be denied their gun rights because of depression?

We need to restrict liberals from owning guns. Mental illness is a serious issue

Mental illness is too ambiguous. You can claim that almost anyone is mentally ill.

Once theyve convinced 80% of the population they have some form of autism or adhd theyll make those disqualifiers

Yes

>mentally ill people allowed to own them
Because mental illness is a very broad category.

You better back up your argument OP. Respond or be called out as a pussy.

Name one state that doesn't have a background check

This. Mental illness is defined by a pseudoscience. By this logic anyone that takes antidepressants shouldn't be allowed to own guns. Which is ludicrous.

First of all, background checks exist literally everywhere. The only exception is gun shows. The equivalent of those is selling your rifle to your nephew. You don't give your nephew a background check do you? Also, if you were to implement background checks with everything, then that means you're able to single out certain groups as being "unstable". Oh, Republicans suddenly don't pass background checks anymore, too bad! Oh, you don't want ammo limits? No gun for you! Oh what's that, you already own a gun? Can't have any more of those, you threat to society!

It's the age old argument of who gets to decide if someone is mentally capable of owning a gun. What if we decided that trannies can't have guns because they're mentally unstable (this could actually pass in a court of law considering their suicide rates)? "Background checks" are just a method of eliminating people from the gun buying pool for very arbitrary reasons.

If this isn't bait, then you are a retard.

sage
these faggots are getting their orders to post this betacuck crap here

lefty sjws are mentally ill, as is the OP
go gas yourself

Op you are a pussy and a coward. Defend your statement. I will defend mine.

NOT ALL MASS SHOOTERS ARE MENTALLY ILL
>NOT ALL MASS SHOOTERS ARE MENTALLY ILL
NOT ALL MASS SHOOTERS ARE MENTALLY ILL
'
'
'SOME PEOPLE HAVE A POLITICAL GOAL OR JUST HATE SOME OTHER GROUP
'
'
You are mentally ill for thinking that mental illness is a prime motivation for combat.
It it was a prime motivation - would all wars fought be mental illness and the reason for keeping standing armies...a mental illness

youtube.com/watch?v=xtEmJeojY0I

its obvious you stupid faggot

Good call user, we need to round up all the (((mentally ill))) people who don't want open borders and disarm them.

Only a mentally ill person would reject the wonders of increased diversity, after all. It'll be for their own good.

and there you have it
a based rainbow.... never would have thought

Just 2 posts? You're a fucking coward OP.

underrated

not available outside the us. do you have a name or further information? asking for a friend

Kek

it would be done on an individual basis you absolute retard not based on groups

In the terms of rifles aka (((assault weapons))), states like Alabama doesn't have background checks. You just need to be 18 yo.

Ok, if being muslim is considered being mentally ill

>Hello_fellow_fascists.jpg

I agree, why are liberals (mentally ill people) allowed to own them?

You're a fucking coward OP.

It's from a TV show called Nathan for you.

Her name is Victoria Hogan it seems

>Say it again

This. OP's thread is dumb. The guy was dishonorably discharged. It was illegal for him to own a firearm. He was stopped by a law-abiding citizen with a firearm.

Most notably, the citizen stopped the shooter without killing him. The police immediately killed the shooter when they arrived though.

GET RID OF THEM

GET RID OF THE FUCKING GUNS

That's actually a very convincing argument.

Currently reading through the thread, was afk for a bit so sorry for not replying

online gun store owner. Why do you feel mentally ill people are allowed to buy guns/are exempt from a background check?

Sage

>why are mentally ill people allowed to own them?

FYI: The Gun Control Act (GCA), codified at 18 U.S.C. ยง 922(g), makes it unlawful for certain categories of persons to ship, transport, receive, or possess firearms or ammunition, to include any person: ...

who has been discharged from the Armed Forces under dishonorable conditions

Subversive views were pathologized in the soviet union. In some places in Europe, homophobia is being discussed as mental illness. The second the mental health registered gets established, those APA Jews are going to throw traditionalism into the DSM-6

mental health is a very complex thing so its pretty hard to implement

who gets to decide who is "mentally ill?"

the same people who say anyone who votes republican is a literal nazi? no thanks

So you think because I got depressed and took medication after my father got cancer I should not be allowed to exercise my right to own a firearm? My depression made me want to sit on the couch and eat ice cream not go out and murder a bunch of people. Who gets to decide these things? The government? No thanks.

Based pedo.

Yea goooooo fuck yourself

Wtf man, she looked so good in the OP

You know what the crazy thing is? They're not mentally ill. They've seem to have had stressful lives before they "snapped", and go one to rationalize killing people. These are everyday people like you, me, or those "normies" people here screech about.

I mean fuck, the only thing that's stopping me from getting a gun is my want to do things legally, laziness, and hesitation to own one in fear if I might snap like any of these other people for whatever reason.

Bait. Fuck off.