Apparently Sup Forums started this? Can you confirm? Haven’t been keeping up with this shit. If so, thanks boys

Apparently Sup Forums started this? Can you confirm? Haven’t been keeping up with this shit. If so, thanks boys.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bmSkkPdQqLs
pastebin.com/0ZkycJTU
ghostbin.com/paste/9ok6r
pastebin.com/wivf47Zz
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/e/2PACX-1vT6xWWUgk3TYzwo4XOrRxsEpVeTxHT2vDpfcGs29YGY31jAN7iAB8RjEsoarOXg1EYNUMKZzbvd0flz/pubhtml
archive.is/5LEna
archive.is/XeQsK
archive.is/vEkhM
archive.is/pHMnG
archive.is/nQezd
archive.is/M2CqY
i.4cdn.org/pol/1509580808939.jpg
archive.is/pGH0i
archive.is/JWRm8
archive.is/prxBX
archive.is/C2U7O
archive.is/7MQf6
archive.is/62V3A
archive.is/OIAgW
archive.is/0Ml7b
archive.is/3OVMG
archive.is/yohQd
i.4cdn.org/pol/1509547272688.png
censoredweb.com/2017/11/05/liberals-lose-their-thoughts-over-indicators-on-faculty-campuses-that-say-it-is-okay-to-be-white-john-hawkins-proper-wing-information/
archive.is/YqMD5
fox17online.com/2017/11/05/its-okay-to-be-white-flyers-posted-around-east-grand-rapids/
facebook
bayview-news.com/2017/11/many-fb-posts-on-its-okay-to-be-white-signs-in-leaside.html/
rightwingnews.com/top-news/liberals-lose-mind-signs-college-campuses-say-okay-white/
archive.is/T5TkA
althouse.blogspot.com/2017/11/more-than-dozen-handmade-stickers.html
archive.is/d2Wlo
qwiket.com/m/context/topic/so-i-guess-its-not-okay-good-to-know-its-okay-to-be-white-signs-posted-at-harvard-law-school
archive.is/5YBQ6
nzconservativecoalition.org.nz/2017/11/05/its-okay-to-be-white-signs-cause-mass-outrage-worldwide-whale-oil-beef-hooked-whaleoil-media/
archive.is/l3JTu
city-data.com/forum/politics-other-controversies/2843009-its-ok-white-stickers-invoke-panic-25.html
victorygirlsblog.com/when-is-it-okay-to-be-white-oh-please-white-democrats-tell-us/
archive.is/Fe5uR
woodtv.com/2017/11/05/egr-residents-appalled-by-alt-right-flyers/
archive.is/0xwAI
theblacksphere.net/2017/11/war-on-white-people/
madworldnews.com/liberal-police-college-posters/
archive.is/akU5Q
web.archive.org/web/20171106040753/http://theblacksphere.net/2017/11/war-on-white-people/
kcrg.com/content/news/Its-OK-to-be-white-stickers-show-up-on-UI-campus--in-Iowa-City-455073013.html
takimag.com/article/the_week_that_perished_november_5_2017_takimag/print
archive.is/5Z1Ml
taxprof.typepad.com/taxprof_blog/2017/11/its-okay-to-be-white-signs-posted-at-harvard-law-school-denounced-by-dean.html
archive.is/C4s4b
cafemom.com/group/115189/forums/read/21741403/Its_Okay_to_be_White
archive.is/KEph9
postcount.net/forum/showthread.php?212125-It-s-okay-to-be-white&s=c21db1ebe87fbfdd58b5597d74faa31a
archive.is/qNI31
mindingthecampus.org/2017/11/campus-left-not-ok-to-be-white/
archive.is/Wp3Wh
cleveland.craigslist.org/rnr/d/its-okay-to-be-white/6375456998.html
archive.is/7rMD4
zhihu.com/question/67693189
archive.is/eIWj2
thecollegefix.com/post/38641/
archive.is/63Laq
youtube.com/watch?v=zZXB7OZcV7o
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I see these all over Bangui. Makes me a bit uncomfortable.

Yes

IT'S
OKAY
TO BE
WHITE

For a while this took up the first page, not hard to find discussion on it still. Saging this.

RARE

What are you doing in CAR?

Wtf is that flag

Recap

youtube.com/watch?v=bmSkkPdQqLs

KEK

Shitposting. Your image would be great, and we should encourage it. Imagine how much money they would waste on toner and ink.

>Shitposting.

Are you Black?

Of course. I have a cousin in East Sussex. I am moving there next month. I'm very excited to live in your country!

Should have been
It’s
Ok
To
Be
Hwhite

Thanks for the lols user

>I'm very excited to live in your country!

I stand with this as well, anons.

pastebin.com/0ZkycJTU

>old ghostbin.com/paste/9ok6r

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
More archives in pastebin above

pastebin.com/wivf47Zz

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/e/2PACX-1vT6xWWUgk3TYzwo4XOrRxsEpVeTxHT2vDpfcGs29YGY31jAN7iAB8RjEsoarOXg1EYNUMKZzbvd0flz/pubhtml

Normies talking about it
Baby Center Communities
>archive.is/5LEna

Washington Post
Signs saying ‘it’s okay to be white’ found at Maryland high school
>archive.is/XeQsK

WDSU News Channel 6
'It's okay to be white' signs posted on Tulane campus, student newspaper reports
>archive.is/vEkhM

Squawker
>archive.is/pHMnG

The Daily Caller
‘It’s Okay To Be White’ Stickers Posted Around College Town
>archive.is/nQezd

Edmonton Metro
Pro-white message taped to Native Studies building day after racist pumpkin incident
>archive.is/M2CqY
In print >i.4cdn.org/pol/1509580808939.jpg

Boston Globe
Article >archive.is/pGH0i
Twitter >archive.is/JWRm8
Facebook >archive.is/prxBX

Boston Magazine
>archive.is/C2U7O

Cleveland Scene
>archive.is/7MQf6

Tulane Hullabaloo
Article >archive.is/62V3A
Twitter >archive.is/OIAgW
Article >archive.is/0Ml7b

The New Orleans Advocate
Article >archive.is/3OVMG
Facebook >archive.is/yohQd

WWU Campus Police FB Thread
>i.4cdn.org/pol/1509547272688.png

Not a problem user, glad you liked it.

The rocky music is definitely what made it hilarious

New - Censored Web (Blog)

censoredweb.com/2017/11/05/liberals-lose-their-thoughts-over-indicators-on-faculty-campuses-that-say-it-is-okay-to-be-white-john-hawkins-proper-wing-information/

archive.is/YqMD5

New location

fox17online.com/2017/11/05/its-okay-to-be-white-flyers-posted-around-east-grand-rapids/

New - The South Bay View Bulldog

I don't have Facebook, so can someone look at these posts?

facebook
.com/groups/348460708688361/

bayview-news.com/2017/11/many-fb-posts-on-its-okay-to-be-white-signs-in-leaside.html/

Is there a way I can join that group without having facebook make an announcement on my wall or some shit that i've joined a random discussion group about IOTBW?

New - Right Wing News

ya know, the problem with the "right wing" is the same with the "left wing" they are always late to the fun, and always wearing a stupid party hat.

rightwingnews.com/top-news/liberals-lose-mind-signs-college-campuses-say-okay-white/

archive.is/T5TkA

Sorry, I don't do Fakebook, so I don't know

FUCKING FLAG STATUS
R A R E
A
R
E

Oh shit

R A R E
A
R
E

Also lmao, if you had proof it would have been fucking epic.

To stop cucks posting dis shit

Sup Forums never ceases to amaze me. We are the true counter culture

New - Alt House Blog

You took the bait edition

>What "incident"? I guess it's "the incident" of whatever reaction the stickers provoke (rather than the putting up of the stickers). Just don't react and there's no incident. But there's an anodyne reaction: The Law School Dean of Students asserts that the stickers will not divide us and we believe in diversity. So that's very close to no reaction. This is really a nonstory as long as we don't talk about it, but Harvard Crimson wrote it up, and I got sent here from Instapundit and TaxProf Blog, so now I'm feeling as though this is bloggable, especially since I got into the rathole of the comments at the Crimson.

Fretting continues

althouse.blogspot.com/2017/11/more-than-dozen-handmade-stickers.html

archive.is/d2Wlo

>Wherever I am, I must also shitpost

This. I love how leftists and progressives think they are the renegades/rebels when their values are the current social paradigm

I took this picture the other day.

That's a pretty nice picture but I meant proof of IOTBW posters around in CAR of all places.

>be me, wagecuck but got a few bucks in the bank
>have a few bucks leftover after all bills clear
>go to bank and withdraw all cash in increments of $100's and $50's
>cruise back to the house
>write "It's Okay to be White" on front and back
>return to bank and deposit said cash back into account
>rinse and repeat

inb4 illegal. It's not.

United States Code: Title 18 Part 1 Chapter 17, Section 333
Whoever mutilates, cuts, defaces, disfigures, or perforates, or unites or cements together, or does any other thing to any bank bill, draft, note, or other evidence of debt issued by any national banking association, or Federal Reserve bank, or the Federal Reserve System, with intent to render such bank bill, draft, note, or other evidence of debt unfit to be reissued, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than six months, or both.

you dumbass

He's some data miner from Utah.

I could send you pictures of me in Nigeria, CAR, and Congo, but I'm not going to do that for obvious reasons

New - Qwiket (Blog)

qwiket.com/m/context/topic/so-i-guess-its-not-okay-good-to-know-its-okay-to-be-white-signs-posted-at-harvard-law-school

archive.is/5YBQ6

>best intel is ebaum's work or reddit. definitely not pol

>ebaums work
Nice phone you have there.

its good to know the 4 white people in the central african republic are being respected

9gag did some good work

African's know which side of their bread is buttered. A nation of future EU citizens is learning.

Regardless, I stand with it.

>"credibility of far left campuses and media gets nuked"
>"massive victory for the right in the culture war"
guess who wrote what's being quoted there...

I attend the university of Maryland. Apparently there are rogue anons here that put up these posters near the English building, triggering a snowflake.

I should have known when I tried using a university internet connection and found it was banned from Sup Forums.

New - NZ Conservative

The family in the field of flowers edition

nzconservativecoalition.org.nz/2017/11/05/its-okay-to-be-white-signs-cause-mass-outrage-worldwide-whale-oil-beef-hooked-whaleoil-media/

archive.is/l3JTu

make a new facebook you fucking normie or lose all of your (((friends))) like you should anyway

If it was you, then you are a GOD among mere mortals

Naw it was the dictator of Zimbabwe
He loves crackers

Continuation - City Data

Red pill rain edition - page 25 and counting

>Yea, no kidding. It's not like we get to pick how we are born.
____

>For about the last 10 plus years it seems like the PC culture has been slowly but ever so slightly has been shifting the narrative that whites are to blame for all of the country's ails. The blatant double standards and media treatment toward minority groups is nauseating. I've been expecting a pushback for a while now. Getting tired of not being able to say a damn thing and all of this supposed white privilege garbage. No wonder why there is a white nationalist movement.

>Yes, it's ok to be white, just like it's ok to be whatever. We as a culture need to stand back and just relax a bit here.
____

>Why would you assume his boss is a racist idiot, or that the people he encounters in his area are? Intolerance like that seems to be more of an issue in far-left urban areas, rather than normal parts of the country. It's not like we're talking about someone participating in violent demonstrations, riots or playing in traffic.
____

>>It's okay to be white and be proud of your white skin.

>>Just the same it's okay to be proud of your black skin.

>>Why can't BOTH be accepted in this day and age? It amazes me. Both the left and hard right find problem with one of the two. It just shows how both the right wing and left wing are pretty much the same - Hypocritical and racist.

>Why would you be either proud or ashamed of your skin color, any more than your ancestry. It's not something you did, or picked, or accomplished. A bit more or less pigmentation is hardly something to be concerned about. Being "proud" of your skin color makes no more sense than accepting unearned guilt for it.

city-data.com/forum/politics-other-controversies/2843009-its-ok-white-stickers-invoke-panic-25.html

holy fuck, i thought City-Data was a pretty insignificant forum.

>be me
>white doctor in shithole repubmuhdick
>start posting fliers "it's okay to be white"
>mfw the tribal elder asks me what it says

I hope you realize that the bank literally takes defaced notes straight to their local fed branch and exchanges them for fresh notes. If you want them to circulate, you just did the worst possible thing you could do.

10/10

Is it not okay to be white? Asking for a friend.

New - Victory Girls Blog

Angry normie edition

>The “monsters” who put these flyers up were out in full force. How dare they claim it’s okay to be white when (sanctimonious) politicians, actors and actresses, and athletes are telling white people that we’re not okay and that we are all racist and contributing to the oppression of others. When our educators ram “inclusion” and “diversity” down our child’s throat enough to further define that divisiveness between the African-American kids and the White-American kids and the Hispanic kids and the White kids and the Muslim kids from the Christian kids and the LGBTQ-plus-a bazillion-other-letters-white kids and the straight white kids (though they don’t see it that way). When videos illustrating why it is NOT okay to be white go viral.

victorygirlsblog.com/when-is-it-okay-to-be-white-oh-please-white-democrats-tell-us/

archive.is/Fe5uR

wow uh the text in there is creepy

it's like a find and replace

thoughts instead of minds
indicators instead of signs
proper instead of right

what a weird article

I started it

New - Wood TV News Channel 8

DON'T GO OFF MESSAGE!!! edition

woodtv.com/2017/11/05/egr-residents-appalled-by-alt-right-flyers/

archive.is/0xwAI

No, Sup Forums is satire.
After it started, we've been trying to pin it to Sam Hyde, a famous poster here.
I LMAO when the MSM started to pin this on Sup Forums. I'm sure the real organizer is mad as hell

To the american left and most black americans it's not.

It's like it was originally in another language and run through Google translate

>Apparently Sup Forums started this?
pol stole it off a Milo t-shirt

Cnn reported that Sam Hyde was the Texas church shooter.

New - The Blacksphere

Based Black edition

>Could the note have read, “It’s ok to be black” without an investigation being needed? Or what about Asian?

>Interestingly, if the note had read, “It’s ok to be French”, most people likely wouldn’t have found it offensive. Swedish? Canadian? So why is “white” so incendiary?

Does “white” imply American white? It seems whites in America are demonized more than most.

>I love how they call this a “prank”, and describe the activity as “trolling”.

>And Leftists wonder why they lost?

>People are born into their circumstances. It seems that Leftists look for ways to divide country and in the most insane ways. For example, as a black kid whose mother died when I was very young and whose father’s address was San Quentin prison, I am allowed to shame people who had their parents?

>The Leftist Washington Post claims the signs were posted in an effort to “spark racial division”. Where is their proof? Did WaPo feel like blacks seeing the sign would cower in fear?

>Only the weakest black people fixate on such nonsense. And only true racists would have any reaction other than, “Yes, it’s ok to be white.”.

theblacksphere.net/2017/11/war-on-white-people/

Sorry, this web page won't archive

New - Mad World News

madworldnews.com/liberal-police-college-posters/

archive.is/akU5Q

web.archive.org/web/20171106040753/http://theblacksphere.net/2017/11/war-on-white-people/

kcrg.com/content/news/Its-OK-to-be-white-stickers-show-up-on-UI-campus--in-Iowa-City-455073013.html

>EGR residents ‘appalled’ by alt-right flyers
lmao

I was surprised to see the plebbit posts agreeing with the message.

New - Taki's Magazine

takimag.com/article/the_week_that_perished_november_5_2017_takimag/print

archive.is/5Z1Ml

New - TaxProf Blog

Redpilled comments edition

taxprof.typepad.com/taxprof_blog/2017/11/its-okay-to-be-white-signs-posted-at-harvard-law-school-denounced-by-dean.html

archive.is/C4s4b

STARTED BY RUSSIAN SHILLS

kek, what an idiot

New - Cafe Mom

Cat fight edition

>It is about time. Americans seem to feel guilty about being white, and they should not, we are what Our creator wanted us to be, you have to be proud of what you are and happy to Achieve anything in other lives, color of our skin really means nothing.
_________

>It is ok to be white but it’s not ok to insensitive, ignorant, or blatantly supportive of the discrimination of other demographics.

>And for the record, it’s also ok to be white and admit that you are inherently privileged in certain ways because of your skin color. It’s also ok to be white and admit that people of color are still marginalized and discriminated against in this modern day society. It’s great to be white and recognize this without being defensive and to actually go a step further and educate people when you witness them being hateful, biased, or ignorant.I suspect it is being done by white pride activists and wouldn't go within 20 miles of that with a 10-foot pole. Of course it's okay to be white, but I wouldn't trust people who put up posters to remind me of that.
_________

>Its not okay for anyone, regardless of race, to be insensitive, ignorant, or blatantly supportive of discriminiation of other demographics.
_________

>Dumb. We KNOW it's okay to be white.
_________

>I haven't heard of it but I'm glad it's okay as I have no choice
_________

>Saw one in town! Thought it was weird. I don’t need reminders that I am fine the way I am.
_________

>It's okay to be white. It's also okay to admit white privilege doesn't exist outside of the mind of the incredibly racist.
_________

>It’s ok to be white. But, It is not ok to be proud to be white.
>If a person is proud to be white they are automatically labeled as racist.

More below

cafemom.com/group/115189/forums/read/21741403/Its_Okay_to_be_White

archive.is/KEph9

New - Post Count (Forum)

postcount.net/forum/showthread.php?212125-It-s-okay-to-be-white&s=c21db1ebe87fbfdd58b5597d74faa31a

archive.is/qNI31

Add that to the collection

RARE
A
R
E

tbf they're not wrong. weird that they make it sound like "russians" are a collective working to help trump.

Is this still happening? I could put one up in a spot that might cause a tism storm.

New - Minding The Campus

mindingthecampus.org/2017/11/campus-left-not-ok-to-be-white/

archive.is/Wp3Wh

Yes, It's an ongoing campaign. Fallout continues to develop

fuck off based nigger

New - Craigs List Rants and Raves

cleveland.craigslist.org/rnr/d/its-okay-to-be-white/6375456998.html

archive.is/7rMD4

No, pol had nothing to do with this, in fact, this all falls under "whatcha doin Rabbi?"

Can confirm

Cool. I'll scope out areas tomorrow for surveillance and other fun shit, then bring some tape and fliers the next.

kek, RAR
but seriously guys how the FUCK do I leave this place, I come all too much and it hurts me.

In sorry user, but you know you can't be put back in the matrix. Even if you stop posting here you'll never be able to stop setting the degeneracy. The truth is that Sup Forums isn't a board. It's something that lives in all of us.

New - Zhihu (Forum)

First Chinese page found

zhihu.com/question/67693189

archive.is/eIWj2

Ebaums did it

No. It was Ebaums World.

New - The College Fix

thecollegefix.com/post/38641/

archive.is/63Laq

New - Youtube - Some Black Guy - IT'S OKAY TO BE WHITE???

youtube.com/watch?v=zZXB7OZcV7o

IT'S
SATISFACTORY
TO BE
CAUCASIAN

IT'S
OKAY
TO BE
MELANIN DEFICIENT

Sup Forums started the latest campaign. "It's okay to be white" was coined and spread by that identitarian guy that started the "White Student Union" in... Back East somewhere...

Towson, Maryland started by Matthew Heimbach. He probably had a hand in Sup Forums's campaign, maybe.