Just a Black Man's Thoughts on Trump's Leadership

Hey Sup Forums, I dont come here often but this needs to be said. All the fucking mass shootings, the way the war in iraq is going and the constant threats by North Korea

This is all Trumps fault, as a black guy this shit is becoming too much to bare, we never had any of this massive shit happen during Obama's Administration, and we CERTAINLY, didnt have a president more obsessed with TWITTER than the state of fucking America.

He is ruining this country and it is about time people began waking up to the shit they have put us all through, Racism is at an all-time high and division in the United States BECAUSE of racism is as well.

As an American, I have to say fuck you Mr.President

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rnKjOKHrsnA
people.com/crime/texas-church-mass-shooter-identified-devin-patrick-kelley/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

fuck off nigger, go back to aftica

>Niggers....

it's a dead rat that thing above your head?

BASED BLACK MAN

When are you heading back to Africa?

Yeah thats right, use my race as a scapegoat instead of trying to be civil and talking like adults. And you wonder why the world is in the state its in now.

The only racism the rest of the world sees in America is because of you niggers. You have literally created all your problems. You've ruined the greatest country to possibly ever exist because you all believe you deserve to live like your shit rap idols. Burn in the stew you made you made you ungrateful fucks.

Thats cool, no one cares go back to smoking crack and not picking up the phone when your children call

Yes. Return to us. We'll treat you just right. You only distrust us because of Russian lies.

>black man
>capable of thought

Nice try, LARPer.

lel, like a niggers shit opinion matters. go back to sleep faggot

>nigger
>thoughts

Ooga booga

you should be more afraid of who we elect after Trump, because if shit doesn't change fast, it will be an actual fascist. and obama was the worst president in modern history. he could give a speech--wow--but he was a vehicle for the radical Jewish left, and completely destroyed the DNC and the democrat party at every level of government.

>we never had any of this massive shit happen during Obama's Administration
lol

We want to see this country burn to the ground. What part of that is hard for you to understand?

A black nigger finger?

Back to Africa nigger

A..annon, wtf i love cnn now.

WHY ARE YOU SUCH A RETARD

good for you for dropping by.

>The only racism the rest of the world sees in America is because of you niggers. You have literally created all your problems. You've ruined the greatest country to possibly ever exist because you all believe you deserve to live like your shit rap idols.

That is a very VERY bold use of Racial Stereotypes and Strawmanning on your part. Not every Black American is into Rap Culture or Violence. Since you feel so bold to group everyone into a percentage of the activities a race does, please justify every other horrible statistic and stereotype by any other Nationality in the American Population.

Is that really how you feel?

It does, I am a human being and have my own rights and political views.

Was that an insult? I couldn't tell were you just chanting?

That is true, things are progressively leading to a more fascist light and it could spell doom for us as we see the world today.

THIS IS NOW A TYRONE THREAD......GOGOGO

Maybe if you guys would stop acting like deranged inhumane lunatics for one minute...

You used your race to frame the entire theme of the thread. If you came in here and posted anonymously instead, then we would treat you as such.
You only confirm our stereotypes about blacks with the stupid picture and poorly informed Iraq war reference.

Exactly,I did it for the bantz

Can you list conservative mass shooter?

Why would we give you any respect when your original post is pure unintelligible nigger drool?

Africa has 0 of these problems. Just 1 way trip it.
Assy hos too. Literal 0 reasons not to lead a pack back. Be strong brother. Head to home.

but you have an average IQ of 85, why do you think this discrepancy exists?

fuck off read your fucking op post you fucking moron
and yer NOT A BLACK MAN you fucking fraud

jesus fucking christ. i knew niggers were stupid, but this muhfuggah is retarded. literally everything it somehow managed to type is wrong.
I'm sorry burgers. I think im beginning to understand

>be civil and talking like adults
>pol
duuuude?

>North Korea threatens to nuke us every year.
>Several mass shootings happened under the Obama administration.
>We were still in Iraq under Obama.

Go fuck yourself. You're lying or terribly uninformed.

Fuck you nigger. Fix your fucking monkey asses before complaining about the white man. You are a net negative on the entire country.

youtube.com/watch?v=rnKjOKHrsnA

>trying to be civil and talking like adults
arent you the nigger that stole a skateboard the other day or some shit? lol

Poor ameircan.

Just stop with the lies and deception already

Kill yourself nigger.

get lost ya ape

Orlando, Sandy Hook, Binghamton, there were a ton of massive mass shootings under Obama. That's a dumb argument.

>Racism is at an all-time high
No, it's not. You just didn't feel it because you were distracted "muh Obama". Racism's been getting worse since Clinton was in office and white supremacy started to come back because of Obama. He ignored whites being killed by police (which happens at a higher rate than blacks being killed by police).

You're totally out of touch with things outside your bubble. Get out more, normie.

you're not black, you're retarded if you think any of that shit is trump's fault. yes he's a jackass that's why we love him, but racism is nothing today compared to 50 years ago, so shut the fuck up.

Who cares you fuckin nigger what your opinion as a "black man" on Trump is.

you can play that card only so far.

>use my race as a scapegoat
To be fair, you are the one who needlessly brought it up.

Talking to the OP and others in this thread.

>Not being a based nigger
>kys

Don't you have a 7-11 to rob?

shieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet

>All the fucking mass shootings
I can think of at least 4 off the top of my head under O'Beezy.

>the way the war in iraq is going
Obantu had 8 years to finish it, and couldn't.

>North Korea
Again, 8 years of neglect. They didn't develop a H-Bomb because Trump became president, that shit takes years.

No one cares J'quandavius.

Stop pretending to be people you are not. Just stop please

to africa

go take care of your ghetto community and get your people to stop acting like savages, then get back to us, mmmmmk? We all know that will never happen so just shut up nigger and stay out of our neighborhoods.

See, you would't even have needed to proove your skin color for me to call you a nigger. So ill get to the point, by your reasoning alone, you are a fucking nigger. You literally the definition of nigger. I bet you don't even know the real definition of nigger because you are in fact a fucking nigger.

>too much to bare

Want to know how I can tell you really are black and not larping?

This nigger got some long ass fingers, did the old white woman you raped like that?

ship those niggers back is superior, pleb leaf

As a US Marine, I have zero problem with going to war. In fact, I'm going to Afghanistan pretty soon. Funny how the people that aren't actually going to fight in the war, care more than the people who are.

Fuck off.

>pic related

Drop dead nigger. Your race makes up like 9% of the people in this country, and yet you commit the most crimes. You are cancer, a plague, roaches, etc.

Why are black people so easily brainwashed?

fuck off you nigger shit stain, your shitty "culture" is a cancer for the country.

war didnt happen under obama? NK didnt threaten us under obama? nigger, did you only start reading the news in 2016?

OP is obviously larping as a blackman so that identitarian cucks like you slide threads like this over every thread that sheds light on Podestaphilia, Uranium 1, DNC corruption, Clinton links to recently arrested Saudi nationals, Q-user, etc.

You should come b8 Sup Forums more often. I do what I can but I'm white so there's only so much I can do to piss off the Nazis here

>Yeah use my race as a scapegoat
>Brings up his race himself by posting a picture of himself and saying "from a black guys point of view" in the OP

You literally could have made this thread and had this discussion without posting a picture of yourself and telling people youre black. Then you get defensive when people call you out on your identity politics bullshit you dumb nigger.

>too much to bare
nigger, all of those are Obama's doing

>obligatory

Barack Obama and all the Dem cronies stirred up the racial hatred and division. Don't lay this at our feet, you're playing by the alinsky rulebook and u are too ignorant to realize it

You're the asshole who put a middle finger for your OP PIC
get fucked

I can see your point on this. Although, I would argue that racism isn't worse than during my parent's time. Plus, you shouldn't be reactive to Trump, be proactive. If you look at the election map, he has so much support. So try regaining support for the other side next time.

P.S. just wait it off and thank you for letting me create a somewhat civilized response user.

>a black mans thoughts
>as a black man
>never explains what it is about being black that gives him some perspective on the topic that may profit us
typical nigger shit. "i am black, therefor i possess added virtue by that fact alone. Look at me! Lookit me! Lookit me everyone! i am a black guy."

Some of America's largest racial division was during Obama's presidency. BLM, Fergi, The dallas police officers and bummer turning a funeral into a racial topic...

people.com/crime/texas-church-mass-shooter-identified-devin-patrick-kelley/

i find it ironic how the "strongest, proudest race" has the thinnest skin when it comes to feefees

>shootings are Trumps fault

So you're saying Dylan Roof is Obama's fault?

>Orlando, Sandy Hook, Binghamton, there were a ton of massive mass shootings under Obama. That's a dumb argument.

You're comparing children and low level mentally ill to white terrorist and muslim terrorist who attacked people because they wanted to and knew full well in healthy mental states what they were doing.

>No, it's not. You just didn't feel it because you were distracted "muh Obama". Racism's been getting worse since Clinton was in office and white supremacy started to come back because of Obama. He ignored whites being killed by police (which happens at a higher rate than blacks being killed by police).

You're totally out of touch with things outside your bubble. Get out more, normie.

Actually no, White Supremacy was on its way out the door by the time Bush became President and it lowered throughout Obama's terms in office. You wonder why everyone and their mom who is white is excited and becoming more racially radical now? Its because of Trump and one of the extreme highlights to putting him in office by anyone who was white supremacy. That was said on POL numerous times.

>Youre retarded

You have literally no argument, so get lost

>7 mass shooting in Obama's administation

And Trump hasnt been in office a year and he has 2 under his belt. With 3 more years to go. Youre ready?

Nigger isnt an argument

Yeah I stole a skateboard from a white cracker kid

No I didnt, you people would have attacked me regardless and you know that

I dont care that youre black. I care that youre absolutely retarded.

>stupid date setting
>stupid measurement system
this pisses me off more than you being a nigger

>Nigger
>Can write

Pick one

well if its any consolation youll be on a ship back to africa or dead soon

Wait -- is that Sean from Sup Forums?

>shootings under Trump is Trumps fault
>shootings under Obama isn't Obamas fault

This is how disconnected from reality and how much you lack critical thinking.

Fucking this 1000X over

>come to Sup Forums
>expect a civil discussion
Leave newfag

Good Lord I love swinging by here from time to time, watching albinized retards and real ones shout at each other.

The mass shootings done by leftists? You know, the one in wachington targeting republicans, the two or so by black boys killing cops and the one in las vegas. Yeah, that's all from the media pumping up fear on the left and pushing identity politics. YOU SIDE has been pushing identitarianism and pointing all "oppressed people" at SWMs. We are tired of being made the scapegoat.

OBAMA let ISIS grow and Hillary lead wars that helped create them.

Trump is an idiot but your side is a bigger problem.

t h i s
h
i
s

There were plenty of mass shootings during the Obama admimistration. That doesn't mean that Obama was responsible for them.

You have been manipulated. What the media is feeding you is bullshit. The government is badly corrupt, Obama was a tool, the Clintons are straight thugs. Learn. Trump is at war with them now. Watch what is happening. Sick evil people.

Someone post the black man quote about how blacks have been duped by teh jooz into blaming whitey for everything.

>FN-FAL
>niggers
>that local vegetation
Rhodesia?