Are gun owners the biggest pussies in the world?

Are gun owners the biggest pussies in the world?

Anyone who says anything about gun control and these losers go crazy. If that idiot didn't have AR 15 today 27 people would still be alive including a 14 year old girl. I wonder what some of you would say if you had to face one of the 100s of family members that has been killed by this weapon. I know what y'all will say "It's not the gun it's the person" I don't care what any of you say no American needs a AR 15 for protection or hunting.

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.com/uber-driver-with-concealed-handgun-prevents-mass-shooting-in-chicago-2015-4
youtube.com/watch?v=CLxMlL333_Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Assault weapons are probably the safest and most human way to take down larger game like boar or deer.

Whoever drew that cartoon is dangerously misinformed.

>thinking 5.56 blows chunks out of animals

this is next level retarded.
Hunting rounds are by far more dangerous than anything an "assault weapon" fires

SHALL

These assault weapons should not be on our streets unless they're in the hands of law enforcement.

Sage, Shill

The only time i've seen a chunk out of an animal like that was when some darkie duck looking fucks were hunting with hut-made explosives

This Cartoon was clearly written by someone with an in-depth knowledge of Firearms

I agree. Civilians will NEVER have a good enough reason to own one of these murder machines.

I'm one of the people that would love to see all guns banned. It's 2016 and there is absolutely no reason at all for us to keep clinging to them.

What about our rights to not be shot? Republicans may want to
read up on life, liberty and all that stuff.
news.yahoo.com/guns-dont-deter-crime-study-finds-180710261.html
More conclusions from actual studies:

More conclusions from actual studies:

>A well-armed populace does not deter murders
>Higher ownership of guns in a state mean more armed robberies
>Higher ownership of guns in a state means more homicides
>There is no scientific data that supports the theory that a well-armed population would reduce violent crime, but plenty that shows the opposite
>Firearm assaults are 6.8 times more frequent in states with highest rates of gun ownership than states with the lowest
>Gun ownership correlates with higher rates of all homicides, not just homicide with a gun.
>Increases in gun ownership precede increases in violent crime.
>Where more people own guns, the homicide rate of friends and family increases.
>The presence of a gun in a home increases the rate of suicide.
- At least one Congressman has admitted he doesn't care what the data has to say.

TLDR: Gun ownership is not a sign of mental health.

So you are saying that it is the guns fault he went in and killed so many people? Is it the trucks fault the New York attack happened? How can we stop these dangerous weapons from possessing the minds of otherwise sane people?

>most human way to take down larger game
bullshit
1. an AR15 is not an assault weapon under the standard definition, that is it has no select fire mode allowing it to fire in full auto or burst. it's literally no different than a fancy long rifle
2. it's far more human to use much MUCH larger caliber ammo on larger game, killing megafauna with a 5.56 is boardline cruelty as the wound might not even be fatal a boar or small deer is just about the largest two animals you could safely kill with an AR 15

If I were so motivated, I could have a higher kill count with a lever action rifle and a single action pistol. That or I could use a truck of peace.

Truth, I would much rather get shot with 5.56 ball ammo than some 30 cal soft point boat-tail round.

take away my guns and I'll figure out a way how to make a neutron weapon

>7 billion people alive today
>less than 100 tyrants have existed in the last hundred years

Elephants, zebras and moose? Where the fuck does this guy live? Canafrica?

Yeah, in terms of getting shot, I'd prefer none of the above, but give me 2.23 to the chest over .308 any day of the week. I've fired plenty of 7.62x54 rounds out of a mosin, and plenty of 2.23 out of an AR, and the difference is massive. Just pulling the trigger on a mosin scares the shit out of me. Being on the receiving end of that round wouldn't be any fun at all.

People travel for trophy hunts

There is a thing called an "airplane"

Gun owners are absolutely pussies. They're afraid of everything. They feel inferior, often due to their micropenises and they know they can't win in any fair fight. They are the biggest pussies in the world. Kudos for figuring it out.

Nigger are you serious?
A 556 is meant to maim. If you want to actually take something down, use a mosin.

same bait , over and over
same retards falling for it over and over.

is that conflating both sides of the same argument into one mega straw-zeus?

>A 556 is meant to maim
Is that why it's so deadly?

I hunt wild boars with 308, these fucking faggots thinking 5.56 is going to blow chunks outta of an animals wow

>happen in gun free zones
or
>stopped before they become mass shootings

businessinsider.com/uber-driver-with-concealed-handgun-prevents-mass-shooting-in-chicago-2015-4

When you work your way though a few magazines, sure.

Depends of the gun owner. You're speaking of the paranoid /k/unt, not the hunter or the gun enthusiast.

Of corse not.Go smear your 31 Gender VD creme on yourself knowing that your question has been correctly answered

>W?kovich
>vich
>jew
fuck off shill

it isn't. Assault ammo is meant to bring down humans, who are supposed to have a chance at survival so when they get sent home in a full body cast never able to walk again they remind the enemy with every waking moment that this war isn't worth it, also a wounded soldier takes 3 men off the field, a dead one only takes one.
Hunting ammo on the other hand is made to kill as quickly and as effectively as possible.

HOW ELSE ARE YOU SUPPOSED TO HUNT WITH TWIGS AND BERRIES GO FUCK YOURSELF

>If that idiot didn't have AR 15 today
Yeah, if only there was some law against him having it. Oh wait, he had a dishonorable discharge on his record, it was absolutely illegal for him to have it and the authorities we're supposed to rely on for our protection completely dropped the ball when he admitted to the crime of buying it all over his facebook.

Meanwhile, if we legislated away the AR 15 the law abiding man who stopped him would have been disarmed, giving Kelley more time to leisurely reload and keep shooting, possibly until he beat Paddock's high score.

Get a crossbow, basically the same thing, better at hunting because its practically silent, and reusable ammo.

Whoever made that cartoon is an idiot. 5.56 (the bullet the AR-15 shoots) is actually too small to hunt most big game. Most hunting rifles are far more powerful than "assault rifles".

What a fucking retard.

>get truck
>fill up with ANFO
>ram into church and set it off

Everyone is dead

What now, Agnostic?

Goddammit stop perpetuating this stupid maiming shit myth.

The military switched to 5.56 so save on weight so soldiers could carry more of it in the field.
Saying it's meant to maim is stupid ignorant fudd shit.

But I thought all cops were racist trigger happy psychopaths?

That may have been the original goal yes, but a smaller caliber round hurts less, and most the hunters on here are in agreement that 5.56 is poor for hunting game because of how hard it is to get a clean kill with.

I don't care what you say, I do need an AR 15 for protection, and no amount of emotional bullshit will change that.

It was also because the lethality and range wasn't decreased compared to 7.62mm M80 ball

You don't give a fuck about getting a clean kill in warfare (unless you're a 1915 British Sniper). You want the enemy dead or unable to fight. If he's shot down, it's good enough.

The second amendment says fuck all about hunting, where do you morons get this meme level bullshit from?

>I don't care what any of you say no American needs a AR 15 for protection or hunting.

Okay but here's the thing. I don't care what you say either, and the only way you're going to get my guns is if you come and take them. And we both know you won't.

I get it now, gun control advocates are all morons, that's why they're so obstinate about something they're ignorant about.

>meant to wound
O I am a laffin

No? .223 has been dropping whitetail since its induction and will continue to do so until the heat death of the universe.

dying or severely wounded soldiers are a bigger strain on resources than dead ones

>needs
>he thinks it's about hunting or protection
SHALL

No one gives a fuck you shill. There will always be a black market people can get what ever the fuck they want

>shoot soldier in head with 5.56
>ah he's just wounded
No, it was designed to be smaller than .308 yet still effective at killing. Just because it's a smaller bullet doesn't mean the intent was to make it "less lethal". A .22CB is lethal for fucks sake.

> Niggers ever fighting fair

>(((actual studies)))

If everyone got shot in the head caliber wouldn't matter but aim bots dont real bro.

EVER HUNTED A BEAR, BOY?
EVER BEEN HUNTED BY A BEAR?

>no one in the history of warfare has ever been shot in the head
Jesus.

Nobody gives a fuck what you think we "need", we do what we want and there's not a single thing you can do about it except pussyache every time freedom gets a little too real for you.

Its less than 1%

THIS

If the man who showed up to try & stop him didn't have a rifle then everyone in that Church would be dead plus that guy.
Sage

Go away, faggot. No one cares about your opinions, limp-wristed, cock-gobbler.

So it has happened? Well, no need for your video game what the fuck evers then huh?

Are you talking about trucks or knives?

It annoys me how this map is wrong with the borders of colonial Libya, Western Sahara, Kamerun, Nigeria, Togoland, and Somalia.

But if I wing you with a 556 you will probably live if you stop the bleeding in a few minutes.
If I wing you with a 308 you have a 2 minutes to cauterize the exit wound before you pass out from blood loss and bleed out.

>these losers go crazy.
Unlike when someone tells you that there are only two genders , isn't it?

sage

What in the fuck? Stop listening to your video games and thinking they're like real life.
>cauterize
Fuckin a, I haven't had a chuckle that good in a while, thanks.

Excellent retort.

Alright, give me a list of modern militaries that cauterize wounds in combat? Please.

>14 year old girl
Is her life worth more because she is a girl? Because she was 14? If she was 16 would it be worth somewhat less? What if she wasnt white? Neck your mom and feel her vag grow cold on your cock.

You know there're other 556 semi auto rifles that are just as capable as AR 15s right?

>hurts less
Just stop, this is getting cringy af.

>An assault rifle is not an assault weapon under the standard definition

>mosin is stronk meme, doesnt even have 54r in his pic
i fucking hate polk threads so much every one of you needs to die

I love it how libshits believe that Assault weapons will put a baby-sixehole into watever they get trough
Hunting rounds are much bigger, assault weapon rounds are only faster

Why dont I just hit you in the leg with this and see if you survive?

Supreme deflection.

Here you go

Humour me here retard. How many of (((your))) fellow countrymen lost their lives to trucks or knives and how many died in mass shootings?

>a pussy calling other people pussies
as old as time, if you are a man you understand the importance of defending things, You are a coward say that to any real man's face and you be put in the ground

If you communist pieces of shit want to nerf our country and abolish the 2nd amendment to leave our dicks hangin.... come and get them.

No

>most mass shootings were carried out by with handguns.
Must hurt being that stupid user.

(((Assault))) Weapons

lmfao kys.

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

NOT

Better than the come and take it flag, which is technically allowing your enemies to bypass the NAP since youre telling them they can take ur gun away, negating your right to shoot them for stealing ur private property

Lmao, alright, I'll take the fucking bait. It was illegal for the faggot who did the shooting to own a gun, but gun control laws did jack fucking shit to stop him.

You know what did stop him? Some random Texan with a legally owned gun and Cowboy Johnnie. Eat my ass gun control faggot.

''A fear of firearms is a sexual insecurity''

COLD

.223*

An AR15 is not an assault rifle you fucking dingus. It's just a fancy semi-auto rifle. Just because it can take magazines that would fit in actual assault rifles doesn't make it an assault rifle in and of itself

what if the loser had a ak47?
the left cant think anything through thats for sure

>.700 nitro

fuck yeah!
youtube.com/watch?v=CLxMlL333_Y

You don't know anything to you.

BE

wait, so there are more restrictions on guns than ever, yet there are more mass shooting than ever.