What are Sup Forums's thoughts on the American Founding Fathers?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jrw-mfkGEdo&t=2s
youtube.com/watch?v=OeE_s1Gw7X4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spoils_system
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They were too optimistic

Many were red pilled about the Rothschild Bankers.

Hamilton was a traitor.

Jefferson was an ethical genius.

Washington was in it for the money.

Based, and a return to their way of doing things would pretty much fix everything.

Only problem was they didn't account for the school systems changing the culture and people begging to have their rights taken away. They have quotes saying that the only keepers of freedom are the people. Well, that didn't work out so well.

>Deists
>De-centralized government
>Slave owners
>Gold bugs
>White Nationalists
Based

Jefferson thwarted his own plans for an agrarian utopia by purchasing all of Louisiana. That single event set us on course to becoming the kike-controlled cultural shitheap we've become. Trump's ascension is not the end of our woes, but rather the beginning of our struggle to reclaim our birthright

Hamilton was easily the best. We'd have never become a superpower without him.

>Hamilton was a traitor

Was he really, or was he just naive?

I'm starting to think that if they knew women, blacks, and basement dwelling fedora tippers could buy guns they might reconsider the 2nd amendment's phrasing tbqh.

I doubt that

They would be more upset about women and blacks voting

Wrong, jefferson was the first traitor to the republic, he was pro race mixing
Washington was unironically the greatest man to ever live thus far in history.
You cant get more redpilled than the man who crosses the delaware christmas morning out of pure spite
Also he thought slavery was economically a bad decision due to it leading to having to deal with niggers at all, but he still went out of his way to track down his slaves who tried to escape then talk shit about him because cant be lettin your niggers get uppity it makes a man look bad.

This tendency to ignore the wisdom of the ancients (including people from 200 years ago) will be our undoing.

What makes people think they know better than the most brilliant men of previous ages? They gleaned their knowledge through learned experience and steadfast observation. Surely the men who created civilization and the modern world would know a thing or two how society and humanity work.

They were traitors to their country.

>Wrong, jefferson was the first traitor to the republic, he was pro race mixing
No he fucking wasn't, stop posting that already debunked myth that he fucked a black chick
youtube.com/watch?v=jrw-mfkGEdo&t=2s

jefferson is like an american analog to someone like da vinci and his politics were similar to what people on this board are interested in - a type landed republicanism. interesting man. very sad to see the mob come after him first, but it makes sense. hamilton's values have won, jefferson's have lost.

To be fair Jefferson's ideals were more Democracy than Republic and he advocated for the US to remain an agrarian economy rather than an industrial like Hamilton (They could have done both but whatever). So in a way, despite the constant amounts of compromise they accomplished before the foundation of the nation, their ability to not compromise later on was our end.

Jefferson, Madison, Franklin, and Washington were among the greatest people to ever live.

Our founding fathers were utterly brilliant and surprisingly correct on a wide variety of issues, including of course race issues and liberty.

>agrarian utopia
>implying farming is worth sh*t for economic development
>this somehow has to do with the jews
The LA purchase was easily the best investment any acting President has made.

>but rather the beginning of our struggle to reclaim our birthright
retard. Our birthright to limited government and liberty was spoiled last century.

tard

>muh traitor
the ideals of BOTH American revolutions were worth fighting for, fuck your political machines.

>Hamilton was a traitor.

Are these the treasonous opinions?

>The safety of a republic depends essentially on the energy of a common National sentiment; on a uniformity of principles and habits; on the exemption of the citizens from foreign bias, and prejudice; and on that love of country which will almost invariably be found to be closely connected with birth, education and family.

>The United States have already felt the evils of incorporating a large number of foreigners into their national mass; it has served very much to divide the community and to distract our councils, by promoting in different classes different predilections in favor of particular foreign nations, and antipathies against others. It has been often likely to compromise the interests of our own country in favor of another.

>To admit foreigners indiscriminately to the rights of citizens, the moment they put foot in our country, as recommended in the Message, would be nothing less, than to admit the Grecian Horse into the Citadel of our Liberty and Sovereignty.

They were all Freemasons. The Freemasons needed a prosperous country so they could complete their plans. In Europe they were in conflict with Christian Aristocracy interfering with them. The USA was nothing more than a Freemasonic experiment. They have always controlled the Government. Every President was either a Mason or a member of the SMOM or other parallel Masonic society, even Trump. Eventually they either corrupted or replaced the traditional European aristocrity. King George became a Mason after the Revolutionary War, the rest were removed in revolutions or Wars. Their plan included keeping the Jews and the Rothschilds out because they knew what they would do. They are birds of a feather after all. Once it became clear that their objectives would be met, they allowed Jews in. As they have completed their objectives, they have allowed the further destruction of the USA as they do not need it anymore. The Masons always knew what the Jew would do to the USA and have allowed them to do it. The Jews are just easy tools because of how they are Tribal and hate the Gentile.

Their plan is to eventually eliminate everyone except a few slaves, Jews included.

Trump is nothing but a decoy. They allowed Trump to win because Trump is good at rustling Jimmirshiped Rempham/Moloch/Lucifer.
es of Lefties and they Hate Hilary.

They are all cultists of King Solomon who worshiped Remphan/Moloch/Baal/Lucifer.

Lucifer will reward his top agents, Jew or Gentile.

I like em. I hope they rise from the dead and start handling shit.

Anyone on the Hamilton side of the Jefferson v. Hamilton debate is a cuck faggot.

youtube.com/watch?v=OeE_s1Gw7X4

LEL reminder all the founding fathers were race mixers. even they could not resist the thicc, brown bootiy that flat irish iron boards could not satisfy

Way too optimistic. They should've banned Jews and central banks from day fucking one, and sent all the niggers back to Africa.

>wishing the US became a vassal state of the British empire right after the US cast off the shackles of it and be "independent" in name only
>calling others a cuck
Haha, ohwow. Thank god we had Hamiltonian policy during the US' critical period and much of the 19th-20th century.

I think they were a bunch of rich guys that got pissed off at Britain, and figured they could run shit better than some incest ridden monarchy.

Turns out they were right. Britain is in terrible shape.

Of course they didnt know what we'd be up against in 2017, but they had great ideas, and we should listen to people that sound like them.

They give me hope in these dark times

Nobody is perfect. It's pretty obvious these days that we would have probably been better off retaining a greater amount of our agrarian past rather than grouping together in cities around our manufacturing equipment.

Exactly. We should respect them. Venerate them. We should also look for people with similar values for leadership.

>Thank god we had Hamiltonian policy during the US' critical period and much of the 19th-20th century.

t. whig historian

Many of the blatant violations of the Constitution and consolidations of power the federal government has made have been either directly or indirectly justified through citation of Hamilton.

>drunks
>rich
>white guys
>misogynistic
>love for guns
>hate for taxes
>fuck anyone who doesn't fit into my exact demographic
sounds like my kind of guys

What a nigger faggot. No wonder the left love him.

Nah, the US would have never become a superpower if we centered around farming--in fact, the industrial revolution would have obliterated the US economy. That is, if the persistent trade deficit with the British empire (resolved by Hamiltonian policy) didn't do it first.

they were more hardcore than the nazis. which is why they are my heroes.

You're thinking of Jackson's consolidation of power into the executive branch.

We should've listened.

Abolsutely scum. They wanted america to be a rich oligarch with a groveling peasant class. Read Howard Zinn a people's history of the united states

They did ban central banks

fucking non-white chicks doesn't make you pro race mixing, it just means you like fucking chicks. the kid he had with his nigger slave was an accident.

Freemasons

Over the past year or so, I've made a very, very detailed study of the text of the two major founding documents. I'm currently halfway through the federalist. The more I read, the more I like these people, although that is programmed into my cultural DNA as a white, culturally protestant American.

I've realized that I have many print reproductions of the two founding documents among my library; everywhere, there is at least one material flaw, deviation, or defect. Even the senate's own reproduction of the text of the constitution contains at least on word that is actually wrong, last I checked (I should check again). I may even write my liberal senator since it bothers me so much.

Jefferson was a piece of shit Jacobin. You can't be a conservative and admire a far leftist who defended the revolutionary violence in France.

He had people in France directly writing to him about the violence there and this is how he responded:

>The tone of your letters had for some time given me pain, on account of the extreme warmth with which they censured the proceedings of the Jacobins of France... The liberty of the whole earth was depending on the issue of the contest, and was ever such a prize won with so little innocent blood? My own affections have been deeply wounded by some of the martyrs to this cause, but rather than it should have failed, I would have seen half the earth desolated. Were there but an Adam and an Eve left in every country, and left free, it would be better than as it now is.

They were slave owning oligarchs

Literally the opposite. The executive branch was always intended to be powerful, but is now considered to be below the ranking of the lowest federal judge. Jackson was one of the greatest presidents in history, realizing the lebensraum Jefferson had secured.

well they fucked up by creating a cult of the founding fathers which will give thousands of autistic NEETs a bloodthirsty revolutionary spirit that will cause the death of all jews and masons who stand in their way

>central bank goy

just cause he slept with slaves does not make him pro race mixing, by that definition one would say the south was for racial mixing and liberating slaves since they fuck'ed them

Dude. Executive branch was suppose to be a slave to Congress. Now the president is a king basically

Yeah, no. He was considered by many as a tyrant who was acting like a monarch with his power consolidation. He also introduced the spoils system (cronyism) into American politics. Literally the worst president in American history who should have been flayed alive in the street as a traitor.

It's funny how you think this is supposed to make me dislike them, especially since we won and I am direct beneficiary of that victory. Go commiserate in a gutter with a young, shortsighted Howard Johnson.

Literally since when has women shooting people been a massive issue? Far as I remember most women go for stabbing or poison when they want to kill someone.

What Jefferson said literally didn't happen, though. Blacks mostly vote democrat because of the democrats instituting policies that limit the personal growth of american blacks throughout their lives, then take advantage of that by offering gibbs.

John Adams was a Saint.
Thomas Paine was a saint.
Franklin was redpilled AF.
Washington best general NA.

but hear me out...not one of those sunuvabiches hold a candle to pic related

>What Jefferson said literally didn't happen, though. Blacks mostly vote democrat because of the democrats instituting policies that limit the personal growth of american blacks throughout their lives, then take advantage of that by offering gibbs.

Jefferson could never have anticipated whites being subverted to hate themselves which is the only way any of what you describe could've happened.

>and sent all the niggers back to Africa.
They literally talked about things like this. The logistics behind removing every black person were infeasible, and doing so would have had the same problem as just freeing them when the country was founded, in that every slave owner would want compensation, which wasn't something the government could afford.

How are you benefitting from them?

Explain more on the cronyism

>Jefferson could never have anticipated whites being subverted to hate themselves which is the only way any of what you describe could've happened
What the democrats did to the black population was started decades ago, well before progressives had anything approaching the influence they do, in government or anywhere else. This was done by that period's equivalents to Hillary Clinton. The democrat party has been full of shit for centuries. The social liberals (i.e. sane people on the left) had control over the party for a pretty short period of time relative to its history.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spoils_system

You know your stuff user. You sound like the type of user I'd like to buy a beer for

This is the reason for Liberia's existence.

How do you benefit. Was your grand daddy a supporter of Jackson or something?

Are you trying to make a point? Seems like a non-sequitur.

pretty cool guys for some slave owning dope smoking queers

>Washington was unironically the greatest man to ever live thus far in history.
him and Jefferson used to stroke each other off while they beat slaves to death

Do you have a higher quality picture of this? I'd like to read it but it's too blurry when zoomed in

>"democrats were the real racists"

Stop thinking like this, it's cuck Dinesh D'Souza-tier narrative you're spouting. At this point in time, both parties have swallowed the egalitarian "diversity is our strength" lie after the ideals of the founding were distorted to mean anyone could be an American.

Get off your phone then

Where is the argument?

You claim to benefit from the spoils system but never provided evidence

Correct opinions sir

Used to hold them to an untouchably high regard. Still respect them and think they were smart but at the end of the day theyre all just dirty leftists

>You claim to benefit from the spoils system
Haha, ohwow, do I? Should be simple enough to prove for you then. Cite me. :^)

RARE

>Stop thinking like this, it's cuck Dinesh D'Souza-tier narrative you're spouting.
It's literally true.

>At this point in time, both parties have swallowed the egalitarian "diversity is our strength" lie after the ideals of the founding were distorted to mean anyone could be an American.
The fuck does that have to do with anything?

Holy fuck I'm a retard. I thought you were the guy saying you loved Jackson since you benefit from him. So when you posted spoils system I thought you were referring the fact you made money off it somehow

>The fuck does that have to do with anything?

I guess I'm just triggered by how basically any time pre-1960's American history is discussed it ends up characterized as mainly about how blacks were oppressed as though that were the central takeaway.

No, my main point with that statement was simply that the guys who started the black voter farms are completely distinct from the guys promoting things like white guilt, other than being in the same party. I don't even really think the guys maintaining the vote farms are racist, I think they'd do it to anyone they could, it's just that they were only able to do it to a few groups of people in the US due to the positions those groups were in.

Based deists who understood how corrupting religion is.

Based. As. Fuck.

Especially John Jay. Read the Federalist papers.

>trusting a jew to tell you exactly how evil white people are

>>this somehow has to do with the jews
Way to misread what I said. If the Louisiana Purchase had stayed confined to New Orleans, then we'd never have conquered Northern Mexico, and the American Empire wouldn't exist; Texas would be an independent state. No civil war as slavery would have phased out on its own and the most adamant of slavers could move to Texas. You'd still have the Great Lakes being a center of Industry, and they wouldn't have been left to rot. No World War involvement, no central bank, no stock market crash, and we could even have annexed Cuba/Hispaniola if we wanted. The USA could have been an Anglo Switzerland with a comfy 150-200 million population and the kikes would have remained in Europe instead of fleeing here en masse. Our Constitution wouldn't be bastardized and our culture consumerized. We could even have deported the niggers to Liberia/Great Plains