Amerifats want to deport this

>Amerifats want to deport this

>This one 6/10 girl makes up for all the cholos and cartels

That's just an American who has been bean dipped.

yeah u wish u could deport that, u get shit mexicans because of the free shit u give them, u think a white girl that has everything here would want to get in the usa illegally? no that kind of white rich people here in mexico live like kings and visit USA for fun.

Wew that webm hit me harder than it should have. A country with so much history going down the toilet. We're not doing any better either

its sad but yea it looks like that in certain places around here

Sage. I live in California and have never met a Mexican who could pass as Spanish, yet alone a Mexican who could pass as white

Shall I say it?
S_A_G_E
R_E_P_O_R_T

That's not what we're getting, Brit.

They're not Spaniards. They're Mezoamerican indians, and even the Mexicans can't stand them.

I say USA should import more mexicans so the country could look whiter than 56%

>yet alone a Mexican who could pass as white
How would you know? It's not as if white Mexicans go around wearing t-shirts that say, "Hey, everyone. I'm Mexican!"

#muslimxit

Well England, Germany, Spain, France, Sweden, Portugal, Ireland or Poland are historically white countries. Immigration is destroying that, but they are still historically white mans land.

You obviously don't know any Mexicans. I'm in LA; don't know any that ever shut the fuck up about it.

Sad that Mexicans have to be white for Americans to care for them.

>tfw it's Italy
>bong education

>LA
that explains your problems man i have a lot of friends that look white here in mexico, not that much mind you like 20% of people i know and they dont go prancing around that they are mexican all over the place.
mexicans become pochos in california or maybe they start talking about how are they mexican because it is promoted and celebrated by the sjw's u have there. like my cousin which is a fucking sjw living in LA, fuuuuuugg...

No, it's just an extremely rare edge case within the group of mexicans amerifants really want to deport.

Why is he mouth breathing?

OH shit, one of them might be attractive?

This changes everything.

Yes we do. Someone build a wall so we can put her on the other side of it.

That is NOT a mexican

Whats the source i keep seeing it but no one links the video. I cant find it.

> Chad Thundercock in pure Aryan form

>the absolute face of the mexico

Yes she is. Why is it so hard for you to believe that there are white Mexicans?