>The Renewal of the American Spirit
youtu.be/5Z0ehn4p6IU

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/YqU-k9YqY34
youtube.com/watch?v=L-SgcM7Aqeo
archive.is/llzqf
jsonline.com/story/news/politics/elections/2017/11/03/wisconsin-gop-seikevin-nicholson-discovers-its-not-nice-mess-wisconsin-republican-party-establishmen/829598001/
twitter.com/JimWatson_AFP/status/926671613273231361
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

MAGA

Don'y believe the Jewish lies.

NO AWOO

The Beast has a Japanese license plate on right now

LOCK HER UP TOMORROW LOCK HER UP TOMORROW LOCK HER UP TOMORROW LOCK HER UP TOMORROW LOCK HER UP TOMORROW LOCK HER UP TOMORROW LOCK HER UP TOMORROW LOCK HER UP TOMORROW LOCK HER UP TOMORROW LOCK HER UP TOMORROW LOCK HER UP TOMORROW LOCK HER UP TOMORROW LOCK HER UP TOMORROW LOCK HER UP TOMORROW LOCK HER UP TOMORROW LOCK HER UP TOMORROW LOCK HER UP TOMORROW LOCK HER UP TOMORROW LOCK HER UP TOMORROW LOCK HER UP TOMORROW LOCK HER UP TOMORROW LOCK HER UP TOMORROW LOCK HER UP TOMORROW LOCK HER UP TOMORROW LOCK HER UP TOMORROW LOCK HER UP TOMORROW LOCK HER UP TOMORROW LOCK HER UP TOMORROW LOCK HER UP TOMORROW LOCK HER UP TOMORROW LOCK HER UP TOMORROW LOCK HER UP TOMORROW LOCK HER UP TOMORROW LOCK HER UP TOMORROW LOCK HER UP TOMORROW LOCK HER UP TOMORROW LOCK HER UP TOMORROW LOCK HER UP TOMORROW LOCK HER UP TOMORROW LOCK HER UP TOMORROW LOCK HER UP TOMORROW LOCK HER UP TOMORROW LOCK HER UP TOMORROW LOCK HER UP TOMORROW LOCK HER UP TOMORROW LOCK HER UP TOMORROW LOCK HER UP TOMORROW LOCK HER UP TOMORROW LOCK HER UP TOMORROW LOCK HER UP TOMORROW LOCK HER UP TOMORROW LOCK HER UP TOMORROW LOCK HER UP TOMORROW LOCK HER UP TOMORROW LOCK HER UP TOMORROW LOCK HER UP TOMORROW LOCK HER UP TOMORROW LOCK HER UP TOMORROW LOCK HER UP TOMORROW LOCK HER UP TOMORROW LOCK HER UP TOMORROW LOCK HER UP TOMORROW LOCK HER UP TOMORROW LOCK HER UP TOMORROW LOCK HER UP TOMORROW LOCK HER UP TOMORROW LOCK HER UP TOMORROW LOCK HER UP TOMORROW LOCK HER UP TOMORROW LOCK HER UP TOMORROW LOCK HER UP TOMORROW LOCK HER UP TOMORROW LOCK HER UP TOMORROW LOCK HER UP TOMORROW LOCK HER UP TOMORROW LOCK HER UP TOMORROW LOCK HER UP TOMORROW LOCK HER UP TOMORROW LOCK HER UP TOMORROW LOCK HER UP TOMORROW LOCK HER UP TOMORROW LOCK HER UP TOMORROW LOCK HER UP TOMORROW LOCK HER UP TOMORROW LOCK HER UP TOMORROW LOCK HER UP TOMORROW LOCK HER UP TOMORROW LOCK HER UP TOMORROW LOCK HER UP TOMORROW LOCK HER UP TOMORROW LOCK HER UP TOMORROW LOCK HER UP TOMORROW LOCK HER UP TOMORROW LOCK HER UP TOMORROW LOCK HER UP TOMORROW

I disavow.

I want the nips to build a great military power so bad...

NEW APPEARANCES
>Pres Trump/FLotUS Melania/Abes review troops during Royal Welcome Ceremony 11/5/17
youtu.be/YqU-k9YqY34

AWOO~

I made friends with user last thread!

perfect

How does this make you feel Sup Forums???

oldest pic in my Trump folder

is it actually happening?

Now that I think about it, Melania rarely speaks on camera

When is Trump going to South Korea?
Will he go to the DMZ to dickwave against Kim?

Silent woman is pretty woman

Thats a great fucking picture

We shall see

>mfw i'm responsible for that picture existing
i asked the shooper to design it as a throwback to this

WORLD WAR III WILL BE OVER AFRICA:

youtube.com/watch?v=L-SgcM7Aqeo

a real winrar

Oldest one in mine is a rare pre-presidential announcement screengrab

AWOOOOOOO

Congrats. Are you going to check it or no?

Decided against it the last I saw.

I don't believe you

Go to bed ples

She's kinda shy. Remember that post election rally where she spaghetti'd and started doing the lords prayer?

>Ken Paxton on Fox saying he had a political/ideological motive for shooting up this church

He already said he sin't going to the DMZ

Self-conscious about accent maybe and she's had a lot of plastic surgery. Which is why she can't smile right.

>Thanks, Botulism Toxin!

Yeah the mormans just want another morman like Mittens in the senate.

So he was dishonorably discharged for spousal abuse?

who the fuck is that

wow, great pic user!

SOURCE?

Who will bake if I sleep?

>Remember that post election rally where she spaghetti'd and started doing the lords prayer?
among the most qt things i've ever witnessed

Yeah, pretty sure federal law doesn't allow Dishonorable Discharges to own any firearms.

He's not wrong!

Probably disgruntled after that then conveted to islam online

mate, i just got up, its 4 am here.

This Japan trip is making me want to watch anime, but I can't decide between LoGH and Code Geass.

WTF, a bad conduct or a dishonorable? which is it?

I doubt it. He was maximum fedora and probably just hated Christians.

Go to bed first friend
Lead by example

>Kelley was NOT dishonorably discharged; he was bad-conduct discharged, which doesn't prohibit firearm possession
archive.is/llzqf
This is why you shouldn't let pro-gun stances hinge on specific details of individual shootings. It must always be at the front of every debate that we have the human right to arm and defend ourselves against a tyrannical government and the predation of criminals who don't care about laws at all. Guns save more lives than they take.

why does Kek do this :( I just come here to have fun, not to be reminded the Jews are open about their antiwhite agenda but if you speak about it openly the conditioned normies will attack you with visceral hatred :( Harmlessly passing your time in the grassland away, only dimly aware of a certain unease in the air...

Also possible

>bad conduct

>abusing your spouse and your child
Scum

Texas Attorney General. Probably knows something preliminary. Also, apparently he chose a small town because he figured it would not have any security to respond to like a bigger church would have had in a metropolitan area.

Watching footage from election night fills my soul with happiness.

>Melania actually looks better as an older woman
its very rare, Trump snagged the right one after a few failed attempts.

>court martial + bad conduct discharge
so yes, there's a standard you need to maintain if you want to be in the military

I wonder if they talked about the great Robot battle from last month?

DELET THIS

Posting again from newswirebro. This picture is literally perfect.

Texas Attorney General

never watched LoGH but watch it. Better than Shit Geass

tbpb

Virginianons:

Tuesday is the day! Get out and vote for Ed Gillespie! If you have some reservations about making the effort to get to the polls, I want you to know that I understand. Let me make the case for you.

Yes, Ed Gillespie is a cuck on some of the things we're for. But to his credit, he has not cucked on some things like keeping Confederate monuments and Virginia's traditionally strong stance on the 2nd Amendment. It is worth noting that the things Ed Gillespie is a cuck about are generally not things that he can do much about as Governor in a state like Virginia that has a powerful General Assembly. The things he has not cucked on are things that he has a great deal of control over as Governor. Even if he were the hugest cuck to walk the Earth, he can only serve one term, then he's gone.

If you can bring yourself to the polls for no other reason, think about the butthurt. A solid day of media kvetching is worth going out of the house for a few minutes. Having failed to win in any of the other elections that they should have won, the media is attempting to make Virginia into a Bellweather for 2020. Do not let Virginia's race for governor be that race they finally win. Remember the truck ad, and make Virginia's Clinton-run Democratic machine pay dearly for their anti-white messaging.

Anyone speaking against Paul Ryan is a good guy in my book.

>Wisconsin GOP Senate candidate Kevin Nicholson tangles with Ryan, Sensenbrenner, Farrow
>In the span of four days this week, the Marine veteran who is mounting an outsider campaign for U.S. Senate managed to draw political fire from House Speaker Paul Ryan's campaign operation, U.S. Rep. Jim Sensenbrenner and former Lt. Gov. Margaret Farrow.
>A former Democrat, Nicholson recently won the endorsement of a super PAC with ties to Steve Bannon, the ex-White House chief strategist who is at odds with the Republican establishment. That endorsement may play well in other states around the country, but it's unclear what the impact will be in Wisconsin, where Ryan remains strong.

jsonline.com/story/news/politics/elections/2017/11/03/wisconsin-gop-seikevin-nicholson-discovers-its-not-nice-mess-wisconsin-republican-party-establishmen/829598001/

How did /ptg/ react to Ivanka in Japan? I missed it.

LoGH

Melania

This....but a bad conduct should also prohibit gun ownership. I'd be okay with that

lock her up yesterday desu senpai

>Be American
>Hear about how vaccines are bad for you
>Don't get shot
>Die of measles
>Mass shooting at your funeral

Starting.

twitter.com/JimWatson_AFP/status/926671613273231361

/who/ here was betting on Trump ?

>matching tie and dress
CUTE

Did you just say lick her butt???

>oldest pic in my Trump folder
>1503649822696.png

we complained about cultural appropriation, of course

Could go either way kek

There were shockingly few pics of it, so the reaction was somewhat muted.

LoGH it is

If you'd like, I guess

something about jews i mostly ignored it

Lick those nuts

and that ugly ass dress with the flowered shoulder pads

Naw she was mint when he got her.

Many nips thought she was cute, hot white girl with blonde hair, quickly went to an event, dined with Abe and several members of his cabinet and went right back home to shill more of the tax plan.