CBTS #73: BO WTFBBQ EDITION

There is a global swamp. And it's getting art-of-the-dealt with. The swamp fights back and what we now see is the beginning of the storm.

Recent swamp elements under attack: Saudi Arabia [successful?]
Current swamp elements under attack: East Asia or US
Future swamp elements under attack: EU
Current swamp counter actions: Paradise papers, perhaps church shootings as distractions

Keywords: Uranium One, Saudi Arabia (esp. Waleed Bin-Talal: largest Citibank shareholder -> pre-chose Obama cabinet, HUMA: Harvard Uni Muslim Assoc.?), DNC (also Donna Brazile), Clinton Foundation, child trafficking.

Don't ask for a basic gestalt or rundown. Perhaps lurk one thread or read through the previous one (many summaries thrown around) before you ask questions, you'll get familiar with it soon. Yes, there's much speculation, disinfo, lulz as usual. Help us sorting out the good stuff. This could get you started:

Intro Compilation: i.4cdn.org/pol/1509909622584.png , text: qanon.000webhostapp.com/qanon.html
Some answers: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1J94aif9TmH5Aw4or0-rvrHy9-fhH3N4ZNy61vlCQDnM/edit#gid=749614263 , backup: pastebin.com/cUrSr54y
Many CBTS aspects on one page: dystopiausa.com/storm-week-4-cresting-sticky-post/
Plausible explanation for recent events in Saudi Arabia: twitter.com/Imperator_Rex3/status/926939400990113792

--

Bread Crumbs info dump: → → (that started it all)
archive.is/aaWPu

Links to thread #1 - #20 → →
Links to thread #21 - #40 → →
Links to thread #41 - #60 → →

#61: → →
#62: → →
#63: → →
#64: → →
#65: → →
#66: → →
#67: → →
#68: → →
#69: → →
#70: → →
#71: → →

CBTS Meme Team: → →
Social media: prefer #TheStorm / other top results from strawpoll.me/14336190/r

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/xpXrYqwL
pastebin.com/Z0CLGwd2
pastebin.com/Y7DhgTzB
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/135707045/#135707045
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Various Shill/
twitter.com/OpGoldenEagle/status/927374625243324417
washingtonpost.com/investigations/fat-leonard-scandal-expands-to-ensnare-more-than-60-admirals/2017/11/05/f6a12678-be5d-11e7-97d9-bdab5a0ab381_story.html?utm_term=.41bd202f1283
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Correct_the_Record
conservapedia.com/Rock_Creek_Group
youtu.be/T4Oasn5EUac
onemileatatime.boardingarea.com/2017/09/11/lh440-diversion/
archive.fo/HuEMY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You guys are so close, it pains me that I can’t say more. Some of you are there already. Don’t forget.
>Alice in Wonderland
>Snow White and the Seven Dwarves
>Hansel and Gretel
>Cinderella
>The Little Mermaid
>Pinocchio
>The Sword in the Stone
>101 Dalmatians
>Fantasia
>Dumbo
>The Hunchback of Notre Dame
>The Rescuers
>The Fox and the Hound
I have one last clue for you all;
The Jungle Book.

So what's Anonymous up to? Anyone know at this point?

pastebin.com/xpXrYqwL

I hope you develop Huntington's Disease, faggot.

GUYS, they knew about Texas...

Anonymous Operation Golden Eagle: Press Release

Sunday - November 5, 2017 9:30 AM ET

At precisely 2:33 AM ET today Commander X entered the territory of the nation of Mexico to obtain political asylum, sanctuary - and protection from persecution perpetrated by the government of the USA. He is currently at a secure and undisclosed location, and is being attended by Anons from Operation Golden Eagle and his legal counsel.

As part of Operation Golden Eagle, Commander X has traveled over 5000 kilometers from Toronto, Ontario in Canada to his current location in Mexico, hundreds of that distance on foot with heavy gear. He has crossed two international borders on foot, and traversed three countries and the entire North American continent. And he has spent the last week travelling overland in the desert. We won't shade the truth, X is in bad shape physically and emotionally. He has not had medical attention for 5+ years in hard exile on the run in Canada. He has many minor wounds from the overland parts of his journey, and he is suffering from severe exhaustion and dehydration.

Commander X is now under medical supervision and resting comfortably at a secure and undisclosed location in Mexico. Once he is able to be moved, he will be transported to a permanent and secure safe house in Mexico to await the decision of the Mexican government. He will be attended by a physician and otherwise cared for.

Commander X's formal and legal petition for refugee status and political asylum has already been submitted to the Mexican authorities by his legal counsel. In addition to that, we are releasing a personal and open letter from X that is addressed to the Mexican government, the Mexican people - and the USDoJ. This letter serves as Commander X's informal petition for political asylum and refugee status - and augments the legal paperwork filed by his Mexican lawyer this morning.

pastebin.com/Z0CLGwd2

Question for you guys, I’ll justify asking it here because it’ll give the thread a bump, im getting back into fallout 4 but I always just end up defaulting to a sneaky-snipey type of playthrough, but I’m getting a little tired of it, can any one reccomended some fun out of the ordinary play styles?

Thread for breadcrumb MEME discussion

The Anonymous Global Collective and the operatives of Operation Golden Eagle call upon the Mexican government to expeditiously grant sanctuary and refugee status to Commander X, who is a world-renown author, information and human rights activist - and an operative within the Anonymous Global Collective. He has worked tirelessly for nearly four decades to stand up for and give voice to some of the worlds most disenfranchised. His work in Anonymous protecting journalists and activists in revolutions and protests all over the world has saved countless lives.

Anonymous Operation Golden Eagle, and Commander X's Crew - chose Mexico for a reason. Mexico is very familiar with the tyranny and imperialism of of its despotic northern neighbor. For four decades the intelligence services of the USA have meddled in Mexican politics and civil society, often with tragic and bloody results. Thousands of good Mexican people have lost their lives at the hands of these illegal and evil interventions in Mexican society and politics by the government of the USA. Mexicans know well that the USA does whatever it wants, without any concern at all for those in its way.

Commander X, and the operatives of Anonymous Operation Golden Eagle - are very confident that the Mexican government will make the right and moral decision to protect X's international human rights, as well as those rights guaranteed him by the Mexican Constitution. If we didn't have full faith in this, we would not have brought Commander X to Mexico. We request that the Mexican authorities do so expeditiously so that Commander X can openly seek the medical attention he so desperately needs, and so that he can once again speak, write and act with freedom.

Jesus, why do these threads still exist

REMEMBER REMEMBER THE 5TH OF NOVEMBER

At such time as the Mexican government guarantees Commander X's safety, there will be a formal press conference held at a location in Mexico to be announced, and attended by X's legal counsel and Commander X himself. We believe he has quite a bit he wants to say. When it is is safe, you should expect him.

Out of an abundance of caution, and in order to leave his team free to do their work - Commander X has decided to remain incommunicado until that final press conference. He will allow authorized members of his team to be his voice in the interim. X has given us this one short statement to release to the world.

pastebin.com/Y7DhgTzB

Finally, we call upon our fellow Anons, information activists, freedom fighters - as well as people of good conscience all over the world, to stand up now and show your support for Commander X and freedom. Because if we can save one persecuted activist, we can save more. And there are many good hacktivists in harm's way, not just in the USA but all over the globe. The time has come to stop allowing them to cage us.

SINCERELY -- Anonymous
-------------------------

Op Golden Eagle Twitter: @OpGoldenEagle

Op Golden Eagle Website: www.OperationGoldenEagle.cf

Commander X Twitter: @CommanderXanon

Commander X Website: www.CommanderX.info

Free Commander X Committee Twitter: @FreeCommanderX

FreeAnons Twitter: @FreeAnons

FreeAnons Website: www.FreeAnons.org

-----------------------------------

Official Spokesperson Ian Thornton

Twitter: @IanThornton_

It's time

>The earliest symptoms are often subtle problems with mood or mental abilities. A general lack of coordination and an unsteady gait often follow. As the disease advances, uncoordinated, jerky body movements become more apparent. Physical abilities gradually worsen until coordinated movement becomes difficult and the person is unable to talk. Mental abilities generally decline into dementia.
Jesus Christ dude that sounds absolutely horrific, I would off myself long before it progressed.

I was gonna back this up on ghostbin but
GHOSTBIN IS DOWN

I gotta call larp here. Cernovich hasn’t tweeted about it and he has a lot of connections.

Who is Commander X? Is it related to CBTS?

These threads have plenty of momentum on their own, we are tearing through thread after thread. Please be productive.

So to be productive I will once again ask for others about the rumors about Soros money drying up. Didn't he just go all in in the OSF?

who is commander x?

If you want to know what's going on in the world currently, I made a KB recently: [ARCHIVE OF PAST THREADS(take the time to read all OP's)]:

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

[Shill Operations being done against the KB Threads]:

1) archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/135707045/#135707045

2) archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Various Shill/

how any anons continue to fall for this bait is beyond me--it was fucking obvious like 11 iterations ago

I heard he has a net worth of about $23 billion and he just put $18 billion in OSF.

Then there's this

are the epic fail guys doing anything today or has lulz been cancelled due to aids

I have not seen anything about Soros being dead.

Warning Anons - I've been posting heavily in these the past few days (particularly yesterday) with solid pieces and concise rundowns on things that are really making sense in connection with bin Talal etc...

Don't get suicided be aware - they're tracking crumb collectors

>Got an e-mail from Facebook that my account was re-activated
>Facebook account was linked to my gmail (my actual fb - still don't use it - is linked to my college e-mail address from nearly a decade ago)
>Gmail facebook was an account i had made and forgotten about ages and ages ago
>I reactivate it and saw that 10 hours ago someone from Kentucky had logged into that account
>Spooky - things like this never happen or get to me
I use Brave as my browser, but had been on a few discussions using Chrome, wondering if this was rogue Google loser or if the feds are doing minor surveillance on us.

If you hear of random new father dying, know that bin Talal paid for BO's Harvard college and he also did a massive MGM stock sell off around Vegas shooting, he also owned upper floors of Mandalay Bay

>Be Aware

q was asking about money that bo sent to iran and palestine
what if this money was an attempt to buy back the uraniam that ended up in unwanted hands?

Fuck off

fuck off holy shit what is your problem? This is the first time in months and maybe in over a year that pol is interesting and staying focused. Don't split the thread with your stupid bullshit. FUCK OFF

twitter.com/OpGoldenEagle/status/927374625243324417

Looks like Golden Eagle is still working on their release. Commander X asylum was not the big release.

OPERATION NIGGER

>pastebin.com/xpXrYqwL

Which thread was that in?

I thought Anon5 was dead is this like his first appearance in months?

Fuck off, you have your own threads.

Snowden

WHO THE FUCK.... Is Commander X?

Nah. Some antifa shit prbly

>relying on a jew for info
Not even once

He probably ran away because everyone got tired of his crap. Most likely larped as other insiders and now figures enough time has past that he'd be accepted. Guess what buddy I don't forget. Once a fag always a fag

Shill disinfo to sidetrack you

REMINDER: Do not respond to shills or bait. Stay on topic. If you don't know what is going on, read the screen cap or summaries. Do not be baited by argument, decisive, or fear mongering posts. Other topics belong in other threads. Keep CBTS on track!

Commander X is "Christopher Doyon"

Jumped bail in Cali according to google.

A wanna be hacker master bum from the looks of it.

>wasted digits
You, again.

interesting...

washingtonpost.com/investigations/fat-leonard-scandal-expands-to-ensnare-more-than-60-admirals/2017/11/05/f6a12678-be5d-11e7-97d9-bdab5a0ab381_story.html?utm_term=.41bd202f1283

DO NOT Reply to the shills.

I heard that, too.

More projection

This is a great way to introduce the leftys to truth. They only understand fantasy. This is normie memes.

OK, I'll take the bait.

Rock Creek Group: “hedge fund of funds” manager based in Washington, D.C.. The firm is run by Iranian-born Afsaneh Mashayekhi Beschloss, the firm's President and CEO. Afsaneh was named among the top 50 Leading Women in Hedge Funds by The Hedge Fund Journal in 2011.[1]

Rock Creek Group has $7.3 billion assets under management.[2] The hedge fund manager was previously known as Carlyle Asset Management Group (CAMG), which was a division of the highly influential and politically connected Carlyle Group. Beschloss joined The Carlyle Group in 2001.[3] The Carlyle Group sold a 60% stake in CAMG to Afsaneh Beschloss and her management team in 2003 and completed the transfer to Beschloss and team two years later.[4]

Rock Creek Group has strong ties to Democrats and George Soros-backed groups. One of Rock Creek Group's senior advisors is Kathleen Kennedy Townsend, a former Lt. Governor of Maryland and eldest child of former US Attorney General and US Senator Robert F. Kennedy. Kennedy Townsend is also Chairwoman of American Bridge 21st Century. The American Bridge 21st Century was founded by Media Matters for America's David Brock.[5] American Bridge was set up to raise and spend unlimited funds to influence the 2012 elections on behalf of Democrats. According to Newsmax.com, "American Bridge 21st Century was founded by David Brock, head of the George Soros-supported Media Matters for America, which is a so-called media watchdog group that has basically been on a mission to destroy Fox News and other perceived enemies of its liberal agenda."

Correct the Record: Correct the Record was a super PAC founded by David Brock. It supported Hillary Clinton's 2016 presidential campaign. The super PAC aimed to find and confront social media users who posted unflattering messages about Clinton and paid anonymous tipsters for unflattering scoops about Bernie Sanders and Donald Trump, including audio and video recordings and internal documents.

Cernovich is a walking... talking... LARP. Fuck HIM.

Wait, isn't this entire thing a pointless distraction?

How about you don't tell me what to do and mind your own business tough guy?

Where are we at with monitoring BO and capture the fag? Anons watching flights? Any traffic leaving phil?

sorry for the pasta spacing
Sauce:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Correct_the_Record
conservapedia.com/Rock_Creek_Group

There are two threads going. Let’s get them back together.

It was reported last week, then quickly retracted. Still no confirmation whether it’s true, or not. With such an obvious threat that he poses to our country, I’m really surprised they haven’t heart-attacked his old ass yet.

and

THIS

Kamanda EEX
youtu.be/T4Oasn5EUac

Which one?

>That flag
K-keep me posted

Iran is the only competitor for hegemony in the region to both SA & Qatar. It is the keystone in the Shia Crescent and presents an economic threat to those 2 countries as well. Trump has made a very big deal about getting out of the "deal" with Iran, remember? But I'm a nerdfag who reads IAEA reports, IRand does NOT have a nuke weapons program, so there must be a quid pro quo with SA on this, most likely linked to saving the petrodollar from China & Russia.

tl;dr - Yes, in exchange for SA's cooperation on other matters.

Likely. They are scrambling on all fronts right now. The attack is multi-pronged, multi-directional and they are finding their options suddenly drastically limited.

Where the fuck is John and Tony Podesta?

Why hasn't Hillary tweeted about gun control yet today?

Has the deep state garnered so much power over the years that we have to play Disney Trivia in order to topple them?

they blocked me for saying their info dump was lame

Agreed...

Has Goldman Sachs come up yet? Chelsea Clinton wears an upside down cross and her husband worked at GS for years

lets go here

Why do I keep seeing people saying there's no happenings or asking where are the happenings?

This weekend has been non-stop happenings.

lol HRC is prolly at a safehouse by now with Huma and JP

Sounds like them alright.

Stick with the thread that keeps the lion emblem. Any others are shill traps.

...the fuck is “Commander X?”

Mike Cernovich, Alex Jones, David Seaman all are part of the media blackout.

They aren't denying it either

THATS WHAT HE DROPPED, CONFIRMATION THAT THEY HAD CONTROL OF HIS TWITTER

Animated feature films from 1930s to 1990s not mentioned:

1930s-1940s
> Bambi

1950s
> Peter Pan
> Lady and the Tramp

1970s
> The Aristocats
> Robin Hood

1980s
> The Black Cauldron
> The Great Mouse Detective
> Oliver & Company

1990s
> DuckTales the Movie: Treasure of the Lost Lamp
> The Rescuers Down Under
> Aladdin
> The Lion King
> A Goofy Movie
> Pochahontas
> Toy Story
> Hercules
> Mulan
> A Bug's Life
> Doug's 1st Movie
> Tarzan
> Toy Story 2

personally, I suspect this is fake and gay

nice copypasta
also kys

WE HAVE TWO THREADS.
GET IT TOGETHER

Have we figured out who controls NK? If it's not Ob HRC or deep state. Is it the pope? Now that would cause global unrest... anons can you research?

Did ya know about this plane being diverted ?

onemileatatime.boardingarea.com/2017/09/11/lh440-diversion/

Sexual blackmail ties all these corrupt systems together - let the tribunals commence

STAY HERE. If it isn't the lion pic, consider it a slide

Sounds good. Let’s go force them back here

archive that shit, faggot

archive.fo/HuEMY

STAY IN THIS THREAD

Working on it

NEW BREAD
NEW BREAD
NEW BREAD
NEW BREAD

Communicate in the thread that has the lion pic, it's possible that multiple threads are being created for counter ops.

Repost. Trump finishing his tweet.

Op Golden Eagle confirmed Anarcho Communist.

Most likely a disinfo campaign.

STAY HERE I AM A FAGGOT

MOVE TO #74 - OP

I FOLLOWED 70+ THREADS
AND ALL I GOT WAS A LOUSY CHURCH MASS MASSACRE BY MR WHITEY BOY

> MUH MUGA
> MUH GUH MUH
> MUH GUG MUH MUH

Dude, way too early to be making a new thread.
Don't contribute to the clutter and end up on the wrong side of history