Be China

>be China
>Don't have "freedom"
>Can walk down street with open camera bag at night, walk around with your phone out at night, no one looks dodgy, when you overpay people by accident they correct you.

>Be American
>Be "free"
>Get shot

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yq_kY-UmtpM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>be China
>history of being conquered by outsiders
>tens of millions die every few centuries
>life devalued to nothing
>become insectoid race
>life pointless existence until killed by poor construction or other insectoids

>be burger
>discover Hidemyass has server that has chinese IP address
>use it to shitpost "from china"

>be China
>get run over

>be china
>lose taiwan

lol, china has petty crime you drongo

>when you overpay they correct you
Thats Japan retard. Also Sup Forums tier thread
Sage goes in all fields

China is quite safe (bar the traffic), but what you wrote about them paying you back when you overpay for something is generally wrong. Petty crimes and scams are rampant, and if a nong can make an extra penny they'll gleefully leap at the opportunity.

t. 住過中臺的人

>when you overpay people by accident they correct you.

this is how i know you're a proxy, chinese will overcharge the shit out of you if you're visibly foreign or rich.

台中? 中台? what

China is fucking shit and everyone who has been there knows it. That's why such an enormous % of their business class leaves.

中國 + 臺灣, abbreviation

>be Australia
>Just as many chinese as China
>Good weather though

The trade-off is that the government can disappear you there and violate you in inhuman ways, and there is little you can do about it. The American government is actually pretty well behaved when it comes to treating its subversives. I think it has to do with our national history.

So, in other words, yes, there is less crime, but that's because the government will more willingly destroy your life on a whim if you do anything naughty. That threat is ever present.

If you want that, then you'll need to go to another country because that isn't what America is about. At all.

It's okay it was just a trash bag

You people eat dogs
Fuck off bugman

>Be chink
>The people around you are all trying to scam you and have no respect for you.
>Feed you gutter oil
>Run you over with their car, keep driving
>Call the mobile execution van to your home because they heard you curse the communist party as you stub your toe
>construct escalators and elevators that swallow you alive because they don't care about you or doing quality work

Watch out for dump trucks, though.

I am visiting China and my experience is I get correct change. And if I enter wrong payment on wechat pay they will quickly fix it for me.

A few days ago I had a woman who helped me book a taxi refuse to take any money from me as s thank you

Oh, yeah, and elevators, and escalators.

>Be China
>Have history like this

>hen you overpay people by accident they correct you.

Lol what a load of horseshit

Freedom != Safety

Fucking cuck

China has neither anyways

Good for you, then you're lucky.

Fact check me on the last time an American was eaten by a fucking escalator.

As a white boi China was very safe. Walked around all night alone.

You're a chink shill. You're not a foreigner, just a plain chink. The real China is Taiwan anyways

>Canada
>Not a chink

pick one

You don't fool me, i know your kind eats its own

>Be Chinese
>Get shot
Go kill a sparrow and starve, chink

Canada, the third China.

>Anyone positive about China is a shill

ant-people get killed every day by pieces falling off of their shitty buildings

yeah because there's nothing positive about China except for the test results that reveal your various lung diseases from inhaling toxic fumes all day

How do you know this is bad? What if she raped and killed 20 people? America has the death penalty

does this cut off your internet?

You'd be damn lucky if it was just a hit and run, instead of them backing up to finish you off.

Which China are you in?

>be chinese
>got vanquished by your local train samurai

at least we have our freedom, right guys? guys?

>no one looks dodgy, when you overpay people by accident they correct you.

At least nigs in China get BTFO when they get chimpy. And ricing Africa

>be China

-interesting culture
-nice food
-cute feminine women
-white man who knows fluent Chinese can get any job he wants

> Be Chinese
> Jumps off the factory building you work 16 hours a day

>every poster itt are americans

Just how insecure of China are you mutts wew

A chad never goes hungry

>be a chink fuck
>molests little 6 year olds
>no one gives a fuck and walks by
>kidnaps kid's dog named flower
>pretends his chinky ass is human
>gets btfo by some american.

based

if china was so good and dandy why the fuck are they sending all their richbois to vancouver

Just wow over fucking seeds

Lmao that's some fucked up headcannon pedro

>Be China
>Starve

>Be China
>Be forced into labour

>Be China
>Be poor

>Be China
>Die from gas

>Be China
>Be killed for talking bad about the government

how does a country with so much based ancient history end up so fucking shit? i don't even think it's just communism, i think there's just way too fucking many of them for individualism to even matter anymore.

but i guess egypt is another place with rich ancient history that's also a shithole, so fucking whatever.

Any job he wants? Even when speaking fluent Mandarin that's not quite possible, let alone getting the appropriate permits and visa. Most wypipo get stuck teaching English or continually taking on an array of white monkey jobs. They all get by, and life might be better than back home for some of them, but truly making something of your life is tremendously difficult in China as a foreigner, judging from the people I've met in the past.

Also, as for Chinese women... I'm just warning you, most of them not as great as they seem at first. At least they haven't been poisoned with feminism.

Communism

Yep, the Cultural Revolution to be exact. Boy did that do a number on their civilisation.

> be Chinka
> have to use a VPN to post on a Vietnamese basket weaving board

A westerner who is fluent in Chinese can get a very good job with a western company. Mandarin looks great on your cv

Chinese girls are hot

He offered money to a passerby for helping him, there's no way he is not American.

>be China
>manage to become one billion somehow
>make law so that you can only have one kid
>population keeps growing to 1,5 billy
>wtf how?
>start moving everywhere
>start china towns all over the anglosphere
>own every crappy corner store in America and every crappy "super market" in every touristy place in the world
>take over everything profitable in Africa
>own 98% of all metal and mineral mines in Africa because white people couldn't wait to sell it to you to get their hands away from Africa so they can't be called racist
>take over Canada and Australia
>become the second best performing demographic in every anglo country both in school and economically after (((them)))
>have the anglos cucked beyond belief
>anglos still try to make fun of you

Take the Chinapill
youtube.com/watch?v=yq_kY-UmtpM

>Thinking 4 chan is blocked in China

And people think those starving mass will back upntheir government in a war, laughable, I would laugh if the army left and a revolt happened

it doesn't help that communism set them back for a large chunk of modern history by wasting time and resources.

>confusing the death penalty with mass summary executions for political reasons

>he doesn't know what China was like before mao

Communism actually improved China

I know the language my friend, and it's not as helpful when trying to find a job as you think it is.

Shouldve kept hammering his ass six feet under.

It's scum like him that turned our subways into disgusting trash.

> honest people in China
You lying sack of crap. I lived in HK for 5 years. Went to China many times. Was pick pocketed 3 times. Had my passport stolen. Got the white devil price whilst locals paid their price. Beggars everywhere. Fucking bunch of thieving parasites. HK people are great though compared to you degenerate cunts

>Be China. Have hot babes everywhere.
>Be American. Have hot babes everywhere.

So just what are you faggots arguing about? Stop with the pointless pissing match and work on getting Hillary into jail.

>killing 65 million of your own people is an "improvement"

Still should've let the 國民黨 run the gig.

>China numba wan

yes, like China's more recent one child policy. theyre overpopulated

>be chinese
>get run over by a truck
>die surrounded by hundreds of people who don't care

>open camera bag at night

fake news.

Chinese people are so distrustful of their fellow countrymen, that they will go out of their way to point out when a foreigner has their bag unzipped or in any way open while walking around.

>be chinese
>your natural -3 luk debuff causes you to roll a critical failure

you think americans can't walk around with their phone out?....

man cross-straits slang has gotten weird

That one gets me every time, 0 to 100 in a fraction of a second.

> get run over by a truck, no one notices
Wasn’t that a 2 year old or something? Lay dying in the street of a busy market while people walked arround him?

>being such a shithole country you have to spray your natural trees the same color as horrid plastic trees to make you look good

If they acknowledged him they obviously were the one who killed him and need to pay his family hundreds of thousands of dollars in reparations.

LARPER ALERT LARPER ALERT LARPER ALERT LARPER ALERT LARPER ALERT LARPER ALERT

You can't use WeChat for payment unless you have a Chinese bank card. What fucking traveler would get a bank card for a short visit here?

is it possible to obtain this race swap software

was a fucking hammer? jesus christ

and he had some kind of body armor on?

>and he had some kind of body armor on
He was thinking about using the escalator later

LMAO

Chinks fake everything.

have to disagree here. HK is a den of shills, gold diggers, and theives. nobody gives a fuck about anybody. imported prostitution is rampant. hyper competitive nature of everything makes people husks of human beings.

Comparatively, mainland chinese - at least those in middle class society - are generlaly better mannered.

No i'm not talking about the loud, yelling, spitting, smoking idiots you seen in tour groups. Those are commonfolks.

I'm talking about educated people living in major metros.

>be child in china
>get run over, beat to death, and thrown around in the middle of the street and nobody gives a fuck
>be animal in china
>get boiled and skinned alive, dragged from behind a car for miles, or tossed into a dryer and melted
>be regular person in china
>get killed in horrible accident involving the ground collapsing or some equipment breaking/exploding because there's absolutely 0 safety standards in your shithole nation
>be driving down the road in china
>cause a 10 car pileup that kills several dozen people every other day because you're a slant eyed chink that can't drive

oh and let's not forget
>be chinese
>shit in the street, no better than pajeet (also one of the only nations that still has pig toilets, lel)
>travel the world being loud obnoxious rude niggers that destroy and deface historical artifacts/sites
>be a soulless insectoid

china numba wan!

>beating someone up for trying to make the subway dirty
I've been in subways, hammer guy was right.

get out zhang

>be China
>get swallowed by escalator

not getting the reference here, burger

heheh

speak of the nip and he teleports behind u