Texas Rangers: Armed Citizen ‘Engaged’ Killer, Ending Rampage

Bless good guys with guns.

B-b-b-but that's just a Republican fantasy.

Can't be; "progressives" told me this absolutely never happens.

so a citizen just murder an american citizen and y'all are okay with this line of thinking...murder is still murder you dont get to have it both ways pol

when do we get to see this so called hero

>progressives
>the FBI
It's 3% of the time.

why not faggot?

That's to be expected when so many shootings take place in Leftist-created gun-free zones.

Boopityboop you're a faggot

But it's not Murder. Murder is unlawful, intentional and premediated. Thats what the Church shooter did.

It's more like a self defense homicide.

Why not? Lefties get it both ways all the time.

1/10

Can we be sure who the good guy is the next time this happens?

They only claim a good guy stops a "mass-shooting" if three or more people die. So if the Texas shooter was stopped at one death, the good guy wouldn't go into the "stopped a mass shooter" statistic.

26 dead and the americucks celebrate the citizen who stopped them for having a gun. Never wondered if nothing of that had happened if nobody of them had a gun? Lol, you can't think that far, fat bastards.

Ima need some sauce on this ol'' Texas shootout. Dang ole, nigger

*sigh* how many times do we have to tell you, tits, or GTFO

Slide threads and shill bullshit is kinda short tonight, eh ShareBlue?

me too.. He murdered someone and pols okay with it

You're so retarded, brah

>pointing to this like its a success story
Good guys with guns can stop bad guys with guns, but there will always be innocent people who die first.

Thank good he only managed to kill 27 people. Could you imagine the massacre that would have occurred had not that one person shot back. Oh, wait...

He killed at least 26 people before he was "stopped."

people dn't bring guns to church. you are helping the case for conceal carry

Based cowboy Johnny!!!!!!!

Johnny faggotdorf didnt do anything. did he shot Kelley? Another fake hero like jesus campos. I wont be surprised if it turns out Steve Schuck was driving.

fucking WIN

out. everyone on Sup Forums hates liberals with every breath for the horseshit you've caused this society in the past 20 years. stop trying to act like saying some ignorant shit on a mongolian frizbee forum is going to magically persuade millions of autist viewers. your ship is sinking and we would gladly watch you drown.

speak for yourself. I regularly carry when I go to church. No fedora tipper is shooting me while I'm praying to the baby Jesus.

Pic related
If he would have tossed in a pressure cooker bomb, and nobody had a weapon to stop him, he would be alive, thankfully armed citizens have this shit covered, as the cops were way behind. Your retarded logic is amazing. Making guns is some pretty old as tech, and seeing how this fag was in possession of an illegally owned weapon, no laws would have helped. You live in a fantasy land of pussies.