Thoughts on this man?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0Jfp0_vIn2U
youtu.be/S1Y693cSF7E
youtube.com/watch?v=0Jfp0_vIn2U
youtube.com/watch?v=RFykABow304
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Homosexual.

Communist shill who advocated violent reprisal against whites. Fuck that guy.

should have listened closer white boys

MUD DICK

dead nigger. shame they were late getting to him desu

youtu.be/0Jfp0_vIn2U

Him and Ali (even if Ali was just spoonfed his beliefs) were redpilled.

youtu.be/S1Y693cSF7E

Make all the nigger, etc. comments you want but you're retarded or ignorant if you don't think that white people wouldn't be amazingly better off with their own advocate like him.

wasn't he killed by his precious muslims?

He wasn't a communist, he spoke at their rallies but he says time and again he wasn't one. He also says he wasn't an economist and he never talks about economics. Also after he left the Nation of Islam was the only time he spoke about his own views and he completely abdicated all of the hate whitey talk.

jimgoad.net/whiteslavery.html

Most likely FBI and CIA agents posing as Nation of Islam members. But yes, he was killed by blacks who were a part of the Nation of Islam. Whether or not that was the only allegiance of his killers is debatable.

Who would have guessed that a based black man would support jim crowe

His autobiography reads like the worst lying bullshit you ever heard . Absolute nonsense.

A hero which has achieved more than anyone of you ever will.

What a

FPBP?

agree. he was awake to the jews too

>man
You spelt monkey wrong

violent commie, half-cast, thug.
healthy views on race though

in muhammed alis book it mentioned that malcom x was really hurt when they stopped being friends and a few months later he got killed.

NEXT TIME U SEE A PIC OF NIGGER X, IMAGINE A COCK IN HIS MOUTH.

HE WAS OPENLY BISEXUAL

It was only a year ago until I learned that he wasn't actually lynched by whitey.

He was either murdered by other blacks or by big gov't -- probably a bit of both.

Kind of weird how I just assumed he was killed by common white folks. Makes me wonder what other historical (((assumptions))) I have made.

Honestly, I want everything he wanted for his people. To leave the white nation umbrella and be separate to be rule amongst themselves. Farrakhan is the same way- right now he's preaching blacks must "separate or die."

you just had to be different didn't you? you couldn't just go to college, and be an accountant or something: no, that was to easy, the colleges were too "brainwashy" and "muh individuality" now look at you, you've wasted five years of your life all for what? the truth. whopdy-fucking doo user. who gives a fuck about knowing the truth. now: I want you to buy a damn apple watch, some cable to watch Netflix and hbo on, and I want you to STOP reading things that make you smart, and instead go to some degenerate party or a club or something and get hiv from a hooker. do it now, and stop asking questions you dumbass goy! and the next day: whatever thing you do 'productive' to society? stop that. god never wanted you to be productive: he wanted you to go to the super church and hell-shame everyone and then pay them shekels, and THAT'S IT. O.k.? Now stick with the damn program, or say goodbye to the internet forever!

A somewhat confusing individual. He had the big parts right but his reasoning for arriving at those viewpoints was usually shit

His view of white liberals was rightfully very low though youtube.com/watch?v=0Jfp0_vIn2U

youtube.com/watch?v=RFykABow304

Isn't the common conclusion that the Nation of Islam had people assassinate him?

>BASED BLACK MAN XD HAHAHA!

>muh blased blacks

Bigot, pro-segregation, anti-interracial marriage. To me Malcolm X and George Wallace are just opposite sides of the racial supremacist coin.

it's hard not to think the Jews played a hand in his death.

righteous
made true change in his life
aware

wish he had succeeded in leading a black extradition.

Perfect society.

>There can be no black-white unity until there is first some black unity. There can be no workers' solidarity until there is first some racial solidarity. We cannot think of uniting with others, until after we have first united among ourselves. We cannot think of being acceptable to others until we have first proven acceptable to ourselves. One can't unite bananas with scattered leaves.

hero

>The press is so powerful in its image-making role, it can make the criminal look like he's a the victim and make the victim look like he's the criminal. This is the press, an irresponsible press. It will make the criminal look like he's the victim and make the victim look like he's the criminal. If you aren't careful, the newspapers will have you hating the people who are being oppressed and loving the people who are doing the oppressing.

>If you aren't careful, because I've seen some of you caught in that bag, you run away hating yourself and loving the man — while you're catching hell from the man. You let the man maneuver you into thinking that it's wrong to fight him when he's fighting you. He's fighting you in the morning, fighting you in the noon, fighting you at night and fighting you all in between, and you still think it's wrong to fight him back. Why? The press. The newspapers make you look wrong.

>If I take the wages of everyone here, individually it means nothing, but collectively all of the earning power or wages that you earned in one week would make me wealthy. And if I could collect it for a year, I'd be rich beyond dreams. Now, when you see this, and then you stop and consider the wages that were kept back from millions of Black people, not for one year but for 310 years, you'll see how this country got so rich so fast. And what made the economy as strong as it is today. And all that slave labor that was amassed in unpaid wages, is due someone today. And you're not giving us anything when we say that it's time to collect.

I like him. His autobiography is an interesting read and he was redpilled on (them)

Speaking about the DNC:
>"You put them first," said Malcolm X, "and they put you last. 'Cause you're a chump. A political chump! ... Any time you throw your weight behind a political party that controls two-thirds of the government, and that party can't keep the promise that it made to you during election time, and you are dumb enough to walk around continuing to identify yourself with that party -- you're not only a chump but you're a traitor to your race."

Do not believe the Jewish lies about an unironically based black man.

He was good in pulp fiction and collateral damage but otherwise he is fucking overrated.

>I think we're no different
>No, we're different
>Well society made us different
>No, God made us different
Damn.

Literally /ournigger/

Malcolm X
>Anti-Integration (although he softened up on this stance eventually), Antiwelfare,Anti-Zionism, Didnt want anything handed to the Black People, always told them to stand up for themselves, and to work hard and EARN respect, Pro-Islam as a way of life to stop degeneracy and differentiate Blacks from whites, Anti-Violence but told his followers to defend themselves if attacked. Left NOI because their leader was having affairs and lived a clean drug-free and alcohol-free and chaste lifestyle from the moment he became a muslim

MLK
>muh bible, muh evil segregation, muh welfare, muh reparation, muh eyes have seen the glory!, muh dream, muh mistresses,peaceful cuck, fbi informant, uncle tom, turntheothercheek,give us money fo dem programs n shieet, where da wite wimminz at??? (Dozens of documented affairs)

He didn't hide his agenda behind a facade of unity or obligation and I respect the forthrightness of anyone who is honest about advocating for the interest of their race.

Give whites someone to look down upon, and they won't notice you robbing them blind.

A lot of kikes for a small thread ya think?

This is meme-worthy. If there's any shills in this thread, make sure you use this next time Sup Forums inevitably gets BTFO.

Nigger. Next?