Trump meets with the Emperor

So trump just met with Emperor Akihito, what did they discuss Sup Forums? also is it just me or is Akihito a manlet?

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1muQOPWLkZs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why aren't we getting more coverage of his Japan trip? Stupid hillbilly shooting up a church...

your mom is a manlet

goddamn melania - show bobs, do milk bb

mildly rare

Holy shit I never knew how tiny Japs are, all this time I thought it was exaggerated.

rare nigger

nothing. the emperor is a puppet. if the japanese really desire to talk to trump he meets abe

this is the best photo trip yet. He looks so young next to Akihito

I hope Japan can withstand the current leftist globalist world. Their culture must be preserved. Not the current one. Hopefully the men mature and their current awful society is reverted to pre-WW2 Japan

>what did they discuss Sup Forums

what their favorite animes are

>also is it just me or is Akihito a manlet?
...he's Japanese, user. Moreover he's an elderly Japanese, born and raised in a time where their nutrition was very poor by global standards.

average jp is five seven. it makes a difference at even +1 sd, kind of like their intelligence

Akihito has osteoporosis, he's getting shorter with time.

EMPERORLET

KEK

They discussed how they're going to make anime real

jp is ruled by the same committee that had been the ar cabinet. the only thing holding them back atm is america

Trump looks like he likes Little Witch Academia

Both Trumps look disgusted, lord knows what sort of sick shit they've uncovered about those Demonic Jap "Royals"

Trump's a based normalfag who only cares about fellow God Emperor Reinhard as he's a prophecy of Barron

Why are all japanese royals manlets?

Pic related

I am african swedish man, you be the african??

vocaroo.com/i/s1muQOPWLkZs

Haha!
Donald and Milania could easy nack them two in a fight, look at that, they'd whale on them, they look like super humans in comparison.

They are adorable though.
Like sloths.
Yoda and mrs