Why are atheists such hateful people?

Why are atheists such hateful people?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/wilw/status/927284357609353218
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Keith is a vile kike, that's why. Jewish atheism is the worst thing this planet has ever experienced.

Jews are worse here is Wesley Crusher from Star Trek TNG, taking the time to shit on christians as only a Jew can.

Nothing like taking a tragedy for christians and using it to celebrate screaming that christian values and teachings are worthless like the kike he is who is using his sneaky subversive language to condemn the entire institution of Christianity.

Some brave user, please call this Jew out on twitter for shitting on christian values and teaching.

twitter.com/wilw/status/927284357609353218

keith needs to stop riding Clinton cock and start treating that syphilis before it goes to far

Keith O has gone full demon. He is not even human anymore. His hatred just seethes from his every pore. Stay away from that creature.

Full demon, too. Sick, hateful, disgusting things.

>liberal telling someone to stop with platitudes
Irony

>Christcucks right now.

How the fuck does Olbermann still have a Twitter? Roger Stone did nothing wrong.

pretty sure god wanted this shooting to happen

This guy gets it, they act suprised also when people become nihalistic and want to see everything burn. Simple as this, Christianity is a pillar of western civilization, if you remove it the whole thing can collapse, or be replaced, probably by Islam.

Not one single Atheist i know even realizes its a shrinking ideology, probably because atheists are less likely to reproduce, either they are gay, virgins or some other fucked up fetish that doesn't result in reproduction.

God damnit, this picture gets me every time.

>it's a keith spergmann tries to get attention episode

Why can’t these mass shooters take out worthless sacks of shit like Will “Wil” Wheaton instead of good people like Vegas and earlier today

>complains about power-grabs
>wants to seize guns

>Platitudes and Power Grabs
Settle down, Keith. You are projecting a little too hard on this.

god is dead

How did Roger Stone get banned from twitter but fucking Keith Olberman is still on there?

The man is completely unhinged and lashes out at everyone far worse than Stone ever did.

They all live in Gated communities

>I DEMAND WE ALL BECOME DISARMED
>ITS FOR OUR SAFETY
>THIS GOVERNMENT IS TYRANNICAL
>ONLY THE GOVERNMENT SHOULD BE ARMED
>I HAVE BODYGUARDS AND ENOUGH MONEY TO FLEE IF THINGS GET BAD

It’s not about what you say, it’s who you say it to.

Though I’m sure you knew that.

Lmao leftists are the fucking lords of platitudes fucking please

What's the problem with his statement? Isn't he right?
Sup Forums is happy to post shit about hard work and no free hand outs, but as soon as their own words are used against things they like, they lose their collective minds. In this case it's "muh christianity"

a statement that suggests prayer has no value is a platitude

If Keith Olbermann is saying it, it's to get attention. He's constantly trying to be like a mixture of Glenn Beck and Tom Green only he fails miserably at both.

why hasn't that fag been shut down for hate speach

(((Olbermann)))

man, he's demented.

sad!

>implying that hate is a bad thing

I don't think anyone actually listens to Keith Oberman, the Jews just feel like they got to get their investment back, considering how much they're paying him. They probably got a spreadsheet somewhere telling them they're turning a profit or he'd be doing youtube by now.

>That's devastating, and so many deaths. You'll be in my pra-
>*autistic screeching* B-BUT GOD DANT EXIST SHITLORD :((