Why are millennials so unintelligent...

Why are millennials so unintelligent? You'd think growing up with the internet they'd be super smart and aware of whats going on

Chked

Checked 2

It's mostly just whites, we need to kill a lot of us off

Women

No, just atheists.
The rest will follow men back to traditionalism.

That's because most of these things cost a lot of money

you'd think Boomers would have taken the Communist threat seriously back in the 60's.
Instead they adopted Marxism willingly as "core American values" and became subservient to Israel.

Knowing that, its not surprising that children being raised by sleeper agents, and with no threat seen in plain sight they would be oblivious to the threat.
>Mommy and Daddy said everything is great, and I can't see any commies threatening me!
>Im hearing its mostly the 1% actually, I hate them!

Not all are as retarded as they act, at least not completely, but Jews are constantly working on subconsciously programming them to be afraid of questioning narratives or having any unapproved thoughts. The gay wedding cake lawsuits were a good example; no attempt to make the punishment reasonable, they were brazenly just trying to scare everyone into accepting gay marriage.

/fit/ here, one page id suggest taking from the basic bitch playbook is the extreme dietary restrictions

cut gluten, dairy and sugar out of your diet and cutting becomes easy because you cant eat fucking anything

It's not that they're unintelligent it's that they're controlled by ideals.

I think it's sort of a product of how self deprecating humor is the big go-to.

Pride, actual fucking pride is sort of discouraged and only pride in 'being' something and not 'doing' something is pushed for the most part.

The internet is not what I'd cite as THE tool for becoming intelligent. I'd remind you that when War of the Worlds was playing on Radios for the first time, people thought there was an actual alien invasion going on. The issue isn't the access to information now (if you live anywhere with a public library, you should have been fine in the past). The issue is knowing how to and being willing to thresh truth from falsehood.

People are about the same, the gene pool hasn't moved too much in terms of averages. The main issue is that the premium paid to intelligent employees is going up and up and up, exponentially so. So the number of well paying jobs for salt of the earth types is going down and down and down, its basically all retail and service since anyone smart with a degree in engineer/CS/robotics will find a way to automate the jobs that requires less intelligent in 10 years

also OP you forgot anything about dogs

im actually fucking sick of seeing and hearing about dogs because of these girls

>gluten
literally a boogeyman that causes no harm to you.
Enjoy paying $2 more for the same product that says "gluten free" on the box, you are the best goy.

>dairy
yeah, drink soy milk and eat soy cheese instead. You'll be a real man!
(you'll be an emasculated bitch, good goy)

>sugar
yep, sugar is the real culprit. At least you got one right after spouting two boogeyman cash grabs.

The girl in the bottom center really annoys me for some reason

Complaining about how "basic" and "shallow" and "dumb" this generation is, ironically, one of the most basic, shallow, and dumb things you can do.

I can go on to social media and find hundreds of posts just like OP's about how "everyone around me is so stupid and sheeplike. They are SOOO unaware of what is going on. Not me though. I'm a special soul who can see through all of the bullshit in the world. This cliched old cynic hat that I put on makes me look so intelligent."

It is true that there are some young people out there who use things like travel, philosophy or exoticism to make themselves seem smart. But "complaining on the internet about the follies of this uninspired generation" is just another one of those stereotypes up there with them. Bitching about millenials just gives you away as another arrogant, and "basic" cynical moron.

OP, you are really not as intelligent as you think you are.

i didnt say they were bad, i just said cutting them makes cutting easy as fuck

>buying gluten free shit
fuck pasta and just eat rice, meat and vegetables. you think im gonna fuck around looking for gluten free pasta?

>soy milk, cheese
drink water and fuck cheese, shits expensive anyway

youd actually save money by doing this and you can go back to eating that stuff when youre done cutting, faggot

worthless roasties virtue signaling
any girl who travels a lot and pretends they are enlightened in any way is not a suitable mother

I don't think he was saying that dairy and gluten are bad per se. Just that foods with them are high energy which makes losing weight difficult if that is your goal.

>pretending any millennial girl is suitable to be a mother.

Nice meme.

nah virtue signaling is annoying. And attention whoring is just downright despicable.

you see we grew up with the internet, but also utter dogshit schooling.

we have all the puzzle pieces but generally aren't able to piece it together because of this.

Eat shit turkey

Jaded as fuck desu. Fucking lift bro, maybe we'll talk to you. Maybe.

If that is the same person in both pictures, that may be one of the saddest things I have ever seen.

meh... I know plenty of retarded guys. It seems to be a human condition and not specifically a gender condition

but maybe I'm just being a cuck

post pics

Lift faggot. If you are already /fit/ and jaded, then ala verga wey.

No. Hope.

>smoking
DROPPED

going by IQ distributions there are more retarded and smart guys than girls, while most girls seem to be around the same iq

and that IQ seems to be dangerously close to retarded

Internet age has allowed us to surround ourselves with whatever we want. I am not surprised that people would rather spend time in a virtual harem rather than an endless library of knowledge.

The internet is full of circlejerks, including this one.

im ok with half of that stuff

I live in Tennessee and I have never seen any of these kinds of people around here. I am still not sure if SJW are a huge joke that I don't get or I am just lucky to live in the middle of the mountains.

Shit, I thought I was tall at 5'11.

this

At least generation Z are smarter than boomers

Listen Zhang, I ordered my black bean chicken- 3 FUCKING HOURS AGO!
How about for once roleplaying you actually work in your parents restaurant.
Fucking shitcunt

how can you be 6'7 and fat
youd have to eat like 5000 calories a day

really?

Non XY carrier here. So yeah, that's tall.

>if you live anywhere with a public library, you should have been fine in the past

Oldfag here.
I grew up near a small city, 45,000 give or take.
There were several public libraries, all with a very limited selection.
But you could get access to almost any book in any public library in the nation through what was called the interlibrary loan system, IF you knew that book existed, knew the name of the author and the exact title of the book or it's Dewey decimal number.
Most of them you could check out for a month, but some were limited to 1 or 2 weeks.
Often, you'd have to wait a year or more to get a book you'd requested.

The biggest problem was knowing that a book existed.
Mass media, as always, focused on fiction and best-seller lists.
Someone you know might tell you about a book they’d read, but they’d remember the title wrong.

With the internet, and some skilled GoogleFu, you can find almost anything you want to learn today in a few minutes. Not days, or weeks, or years.

Millennials are despised because they spend more than 50% of their waking lives glued to a screen of some sort with the capability to search most of the world’s collected knowledge and yet most of them choose to remain completely clueless.

It’s like watching a caveman use a ohmmeter to scratch his ass.

Yah but elsewhere they use lube, here everyone seems to jerk me off with sandpaper.

Holy shit, I just got out of a relationship with one of these bitches (though not a giantess) and she's wasted no time finding some other guy to leech off of for "adventuring" shit. As soon as you start getting even slightly tired of going places and doing things, she'll say "you've changed" and dump your ass and hop on the next enabling cock in line.

Shit.

I live in AZ and also haven't really seen any sjw shit either. It's probably in liberal/blue states, and the reason it appears so "prevalent" in modern western society is because of scattered densely populated blue areas combined with them having to scream the loudest.

It's extremely photoshopped, genius.

The internet does not make you smarter.
In fact, it's quite the opposite.
This place is proof of that.

U forgot horse

t. incel

the problem might be too much information

the internet has so much to distract you with that you could start looking for a book and end up dicking around for hours doing something completely unrelated

I have never met somebody like this. I live in rural Texas and the basic bitches here are usually just fat and retarded. Do you live in California or something OP?

I'd fuck her

I see it on tinder a lot

yeah, we aren't subjected to normie sites and the likes, only Sup Forums, hence our superior intellect

We will lead Gen Z to greatness once we get through the Great Zionist Purge.

EDC is fun though

Once a whore, always a whore.

>tfw you have Celiac disease and are literally allergic to gluten but you get constantly labeled as a faggot douchebag just because you dont want to die

gluten free products are a godsend to people like me

you just had to be different didn't you? you couldn't just go to college, and be an accountant or something: no, that was to easy, the colleges were too "brainwashy" and "muh individuality" now look at you, you've wasted five years of your life all for what? the truth. whopdy-fucking doo user. who gives a fuck about knowing the truth. now: I want you to buy a damn apple watch, some cable to watch Netflix and hbo on, and I want you to STOP reading things that make you smart, and instead go to some degenerate party or a club or something and get hiv from a hooker. do it now, and stop asking questions you dumbass goy! and the next day: whatever thing you do 'productive' to society? stop that. god never wanted you to be productive: he wanted you to go to the super church and hell-shame everyone and then pay them shekels, and THAT'S IT. O.k.? Now stick with the damn program, or say goodbye to the internet forever!

Does anyone have the "I'm not like the other girls" pic?

>the internet has so much to distract you with that you could start looking for a book and end up dicking around for hours doing something completely unrelated

Been there, done that, still do. Probably always will.
I remember searching for a breaker for an FPE box on my house 14 years ago (because the only place that had one locally was a supply house that wanted $150 for the single dust covered breaker they had in stock), and I ended up accidentally learning how, and why, I needed to rewire my house over the course of a few days of reading. I also learned how to stop elm roots from clogging my sewer main, how to re-plumb the entire house, and that using the hundred year old gas pipes was the easiest way to string cat-5 to every room.

What I DIDN’T do is create a MySpace account, post pics of my breakfast, and dye my hair purple.
Millennials use the internet to cry about owing tens to hundreds of thousands of dollars for college, after majoring in Advanced Lesbian Dance Theory, taking out student loans for their rent and food and car, as well as tuition and books, hair dye, tattoos, and piercings.

But the one thing Millennials use the internet for the most is to whine about how they can’t possibly be a Millennial.
In hindsight, it’s easy to see how the generation that worships being Transgender, Transnational, and Transracial would eventually come to believe themselves to be Transgenerational.
In practice, it’s a bit of a surprise that a loose group could become so delusional in such a short period of time.

If I could time-travel back to 1965, I’d happily stab every cunt teacher who went on to indoctrinate children that “you can be anything you want” in the face.

>and I ended up accidentally learning how, and why, I needed to rewire my house over the course of a few days of reading. I also learned how to stop elm roots from clogging my sewer main, how to re-plumb the entire house, and that using the hundred year old gas pipes was the easiest way to string cat-5 to every room.

howd you learn all this, what i wouldnt give to learn how to string cat-5 through my house then again i guess i could google it

closes thing i ever experienced was when i was trying to play WoW and went from learning what a driver was to learning how to build a computer

i gotchu whitey

Thanks m8

Would smash

>growing up with the internet
That's a stretch. That assumes that used the internet for the purpose of accessible information rather than starting on Myspace then transitioning to Facebook which they use to accumulate social capital.

>tfw you have Celiac disease and are literally allergic to gluten

>I'm extra-super-duper-special!
>You might even call me Unique!!
>Garcon! Might I ask where you keep the extra super special version of this pleb menu?
>You know, for extra super special people like me?
>WAIT!! Whadda U mean my extra super special double unique one-of-a-kind meal will cost $2 extra?
>I’ll have you know that I’m a VEGAN, you miserable pissant!!
>Whadda you mean that the page of your plebian menu titled “Salad” is for me!?!!
>Why in the fuck would I be a Vegan if I wanted to eat salad??
>I demand that you call the owner and have him fly here right now!! I’m filming all of this you pathetic racist!!

This is why I refuse to eat with vegans, and other special needs tards.
They’re LITERALLY assholes.

What non-white put this shit together? Half of these are cute and white. Talking about the Alchemist? What, are you jealous that our women know how to read? Having a diet plan? Visiting many different countries then coming home instead of being a parasite? Really says a lot about non-white values that they'll claim these are cringy or boring.

Relax, user. Some of the things on the photo are really petty, but I believe it's pointing out how devoid of personality "soul seekers" are which makes them appear very normal despite themselves believing they are unique.

Fap fap

It's the "Eat, Love, Pray" mentality that accompanies these activities in combination.

In other words, a bitch completely devoid of any courage or independence. Just going with what's "in."

just avoid bread and pasta and don't drink milk or eat cheese.
there's no need to find a replacement. eat potatoes as a carb, and even though it is dairy, eat butter as a fat. nothing wrong with good real butter.

Skydiving photos are an instant red flag for me

Is this irrational?

at 6'7, she is such a freak of nature that she could easily become some middle eastern woman of wonder, like a Amazonian companion of a Sheikh

Because the quality of knowledge on the internet in general is low and it is a passive medium like TV. Passive absorbtion doesn't exercise the brain or critical thought. Basically they're lazy consumers of media but so is everyone they just didn't have the oppertunity to grow up before the internet with more active time passing activities like playing chess or puzzles you handle in real life which the brain naturally works better with.

why not both at different times?

Also they truely are a generation that have been indocunated not educated either by marxist teachers or schools more interested in grades that mental development. Basically they we're thrown overboard by the selfishness of others.
> academic usery is a thing in this year
> overt marxism, post modernist and activist training is part of the range of 'studies'.
> the above ensure a useless serf class in the future but 'muh university' so i guess that's ok
> consider the above this is a thing like the usery and is considered normal. that is fucked.

>howd you learn all this
Like I said in the post you're replying to, I looked for a place to buy an FPE breaker for less than $150. Why would a simple breaker be worth $150?
I found that FPE went out of business in 1969 (before I was born), sued to oblivion, because their breaker boxes caused hundreds of house fires with ground-fault shorts. Their breakers cost $150 because no one made them any more.
Plumbing and sewer was just a useful distraction during that search.

Electrical code is such that even a nigger could do it. It’s that simple.
>Teh interwebs is only for pics of AvocadoToast and racism!
Not true. It’s for shitpoasting and tits as well.

In fact, I’d bet that the first interweb message was a racial slur.

>7 days of vegan gluten-free recipes
what are they even eating at that point, fucking grass?

this person clearly doesn't know what "not pictured" implies

What a goddamn shame.

I actually liked "The Alchemist." :/

Millennials are a in-between generation. They don't belong in the new nor in the old. They don't have the ability to buy homes , invest, have a stable family, etc.
They are this cycle's "lost generation" that's why so many of them are this way. Without purpose.

Coelho books are self-help books with more fluff.

Fuck a lot of girls from tinder and other apps and I have to say this meme OP is spot on true. Fuck these women are so fucking boring.

>compensating in lack of intellect or real culture for trips to Thailand and yoga sessions

please kys if you are like this femanons

No I think I'm stupid.

But compared to me, the average person is fucking retarded.

It would have made more sense ten years ago. I miss soul seekers. Girls aren't checking off countries on a list anymore. They just take a selfie outside their house. They take pictures of food. That's all the adventure they can afford. No positive vibes, no "random", no brunch. I don't think women are immune to the decline. Everyone's lives are getting smaller. Just pretending to have a soul would be an improvement. And I'd take stereotypical basic bitch white girl over any non-white female, no matter how shallow or degenerate she is.

Can't decide whether or not I'd like to fuck her or fight her, both would be fun.

Adventure can be used as a verb, you fucking retard

rightmost is fucking awful

women are really retarded with what they think is cool

>what are they even eating at that point, fucking grass?

Cock, the Quran, and gluten-free cheesecake.
Millennials are nothing if not predictable.
>HOW DARE YOU have a restaurant that doesn't cater to my special needs??!?
>I'll have you know that I'm not only special, but I'm also unique, and you should be able to predict the day I will choose to grace your establishment with my uniqueness!
>You raciss!!

Millennials are so extra super special that they believe EVERY restaurant evar should have a special page on the menu titled “fat Purple haired ugly as your unwashed asshole with a nosering and a HUGE fucking chip on her shoulder" in their honor.

>You filthy savage! HOW dare you not have 50 vegan, gluten-free, sugar-free, free trade, nut free, communist meals ready before I even decided to grace you with my presence?
>Yeah, I’m only gonna buy one, IF that. But FUCK you if you can’t predict which one I might want, if I decide to leave my couch!!

Fuck Millennials. Fuck them right in their extra-super-special-double-unique-cum-gargling-grocery holes.

This meme is my ex-girlfriend on every level

I broke up with her because she wanted to do a year-long mission trip through the 3rd world.

It wasn't even that she wanted to leave for a year, it was just a major turn off that she tought it was super virtuous to go to a bunch of third world shit-holes and take photos of herself with niglets next to an AIDs infected river.

I checked in on her blog and she got really sick from swimming in some shitty African river. Caught a parasite.

I chuckled