Why is the incarceration rate so high for blacks?

I've heard some people say that 90% of everyone jailed is black. Is this statistic true or are they missing something like they did with the wage gap?

Other urls found in this thread:

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0191886912000840
lmgtfy.com/?q=Crime statistics by race
fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/ucr/crime-in-the-u.s/2013/crime-in-the-u.s.-2013/tables/table-43
ideas.time.com/2013/08/22/viewpoint-dont-ignore-race-in-christopher-lanes-murder/#ixzz2ciWBxj00
fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/ucr/crime-in-the-u.s/2011/crime-in-the-u.s.-2011/tables/table-43
fbi.gov/news/pressrel/press-releases/fbi-releases-2013-statistics-on-law-enforcement-officers-killed-and-assaulted
bjs.gov/content/pub/pdf/pjim06.pdf
cdc.gov/nchs/data/nvsr/nvsr61/nvsr61_01.pdf
datacenter.kidscount.org/data/tables/107-children-in-single-parent-families-by#detailed/1/any/false/868,867,133,38,35/10,168,9,12,1,13,185/432,431
nces.ed.gov/fastfacts/display.asp?id=171
nces.ed.gov/nationsreportcard/pdf/studies/2009495.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intelligence:_Knowns_and_Unknowns
psychology.uwo.ca/faculty/rushtonpdfs/ravensiii.pdf
frihetspartiet.net/dokumenter/minnesota-transracial-adoption-study.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minnesota_Transracial_Adoption_Study
statisticbrain.com/countries-with-the-highest-lowest-average-iq/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heritability_of_IQ#Estimates_of_the_heritability_of_IQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Helmuth_Nyborg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Urban plantations, CIA infesting that shit with drugs. Jews controlling the culture. I could go on and on

Because they commit a fuck-ton of crime, maybe?

Or maybe because the black culture revolves around crime ? It can also explain why Africa is the most corrupt continent on this Earth. They still have slavery, constant civil wars, mass genocide and famine. It's no meme when we say blacks are animals

>I've heard some people say that 90% of everyone jailed is black.
It's closer to 50-65%, depending on the state. Black people are in prison because they commit fuckloads of crimes and/or can't afford a good attorney.

Because they commit the most crimes

Correlates with crime reporting, as do arrests, repeat offenders get longer sentences. The math all adds up.

Am new fag here (been here for like less than 2 weeks.) so, how would you redpoll me on the topic? Could you show me sources (more than 1 for creditability) that state why blacks are not systemically oppressed? More then 1 of my friends have been completely absorbed by the thought of systemic oppression. I would really appreciate it if you could show them otherwise. This would also include shit like environmental racism (not the part where the islands are being flooded due to rising sea levels in the pacific, but the one where they claim blacks are purposefully put in high-danger low-income neighborhoods), blacks being killed by cops because they're black, etc

Redpill*

You know who systematically opresses them? Not the government. The Jews who also can manipulate our government.

>

They do more crime

Not high enough.

I thought they only did 40% of all crime?

It's time blacks stop whining about what happened 80 years ago when none of us were alive and start taking responsibility for their actions.

Because honestly, less and less of us are starting to care.

Google this
>crime statistics by race
Find your own source.
>please find me things to prove my theory
That’s not how it works. I’m not your personal research assistant. Blacks are in jail, because when police approach them, they run. It’s not complicated.
Do your own homework. If I do it all, then you’re only experiencing MY reality.
Find your own.

Most people don't try hard enough for systemic oppression (if it does exist) to come into play. Show me someone who tried hard in school and didn't get involved in drugs or gangs or knock some girl up at 16 AND still didn't become relatively successful. Then we can talk about how much effect systemic oppression has

not joking or anything but their brains operate differently than other races. they can only on what is directly in front of them, they are unable to conceptualize that their actions have future consequences. ever seen a black person get into an arguement? they repeat the same thing over and over and over again raising their voice each time. its one of many primal instincts they havent evolved out of yet, monkeys do the exact same thing. watch some world star videos and you will learn a lot.

>50-65%
about the same as the divorce rate
>shitty people grow up to be shitty parents who raise their children to be shitty people who grow up to be shitty parents
>digit-speak

Because blacks commit crime at much higher rates than every other racial group. You're black and likely a criminal, so you should know this.

Most grow up without fathers thanks to LBJ's "I'll have those niggers voting democrat for a 100 years" gib policy of free money if you're a single mom. Boys raised only by a mother have a tendency to be hyper aggressive, hyper sexual, and base their actions upon how they feel rather than what they think. I don't think that's the only reason but it sure doesn't help.

I can see where you're coming from, but I honestly don't know what to trust anymore. It's better to have a group of people assisting you in finding accurate and valid information then to go around boasting like an idiot like they do.

Because they keep committing crimes.

because niggers are stupid

>one person in the house shits on the floor 40% of the time
>well hes not the majority so

I am Latino. I'm disgusted at how my fellow spics act.

>Do pigmentation and the melanocortin system modulate aggression and sexuality in humans as they do in other animals?

> In 40 species of wild vertebrates, darker pigmented individuals are more aggressive and sexually active.
> Cross fostering studies and pharmacological dose manipulations establish the role of the melatonin system.
> We review the human literature within and between populations and find similar relationships with pigmentation.
> Darker individuals average higher levels of crime, sexual activity including HIV/AIDS, and lower IQ.

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0191886912000840

I'm not saying that. I understand how extremely disproportionate it is.

>environmental racism

>why blacks are not systemically oppressed

>but the one where they claim blacks are purposefully put in high-danger low-income neighborhoods
Huh? Neighborhoods or cities become "high danger" because of the blacks who inhabit them. Not because the dirt of that particular neighborhood magically makes you violent & dangerous and so evil whitey places them there.

See pic attached to see Detroit go from a white majority to black majority. Everything turns to shit when blacks are left on their own, with little to no whites around.

>blacks being killed by cops because they're black
That doesn't happen. First of all, the vast majority of these "cop kills black man" shootings are fully justified, despite the irrational complaints and dismissal of common sense, facts, etc. from lefties and groups like Black Lives Matter. Secondly, you can definitely find a few shootings over the last few years that were definitely unjustified, but to chalk that up to the lazy claim that "cop shot him cause he's black and he's racist and police are racist" is garbage. At worst, the cop simply overreacted in a stressful situation and/or was poorly trained & incompetent.

Yeah sounds retarded I know

lmgtfy.com/?q=Crime statistics by race

FBI statistics for crime show a greater correlation between race and violent crime rates than ANY other statistic - greater than unemployment rates, greater than poverty rates, greater than education, etc etc.

Niggers commit most crimes, therefore, they’re the greatest demographic for prison. Simple stuff, man.

here's a big fat redpill:

The Minnesota Transracial Adoption Study:

turns out the black kids raised in white homes are still low iq. turns out iq is recovered somewhat by having only one nog parent. turns out environment doesn't account for everything

here's a big fat redpill:

The Minnesota Transracial Adoption Study:

turns out the black kids raised in white homes are still low iq. turns out iq is recovered somewhat by having only one nog parent. turns out environment doesn't account for everything

forgot image the first time

they commit more violent crimes essentially. the crime rates are kind of skewed according to race... like whites have more drunk offenses generally and asians have more gambling offenses generally. Of course those generally have lesser rates of jail time and more fines involved. The black crime thing is really more of a cultural thing. They revere virility basically so their role models are either sports stars or rappers. Since not everyone can be a sports star you see a lot of black kids wanting to play basketball initially and then settling for crime when they need to actually do something with their life and wasted it all on sports pursuits. Since rapper is synonymous with gangbanger I think it also leaves that possibility there as well that it could segue into being a rapper. But another big part of it is family pressure to do something and I think blacks don't have that as much as whites and asians. In a white or even asian family they may tolerate your childish goal to be a rapper or something but generally they'll start to straighten you out around high school age to make sure you realize that it's not likely a realistic life goal and you need to get yourself an education.

NICE TRY IVAN
NICE TRY IVAN
NICE TRY IVAN
NICE TRY IVAN
NICE TRY IVAN

OP is is simple the levels of crime they commit

crime rates are kind of skewed according to race
>asians have more gambling offenses generally
top w e w

Blacks commit 56% of all robbery, despite only 12% of the population.
>Source:fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/ucr/crime-in-the-u.s/2013/crime-in-the-u.s.-2013/tables/table-43

Blacks commit 53% of all murder, despite being only 12% of the population.
>Source:fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/ucr/crime-in-the-u.s/2013/crime-in-the-u.s.-2013/tables/table-43

Despite making up less than 7% of the US population, black males commit 1 in every 3 rapes.

Young black men kill 14X more than young white men.
>Source:ideas.time.com/2013/08/22/viewpoint-dont-ignore-race-in-christopher-lanes-murder/#ixzz2ciWBxj00

Blacks make up more than 50% of all homicide victims.
>Source:fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/ucr/crime-in-the-u.s/2011/crime-in-the-u.s.-2011/tables/table-43

42% of all cop killers are black.
>Source:fbi.gov/news/pressrel/press-releases/fbi-releases-2013-statistics-on-law-enforcement-officers-killed-and-assaulted

Blacks victims of homicide are 93% of the time killed by other blacks.
>Source:fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/ucr/crime-in-the-u.s/2011/crime-in-the-u.s.-2011/tables/table-43

In 2006, blacks made up nearly 40% of the total prison population, despite being only 12% of the general population.
>Source: bjs.gov/content/pub/pdf/pjim06.pdf

Read this Everybody used to know this. Local news used to show the crime, the criminal and the suspect. But beginning in the 1980s media began a campaign to whitewash crime and soft pedal black criminality, both in fiction (mod squad gangs replace more realistic black gangs) and fact (Coulter).

That the difference in incarceration rate can surprise anybody shows how well it's working.

Some facts on the family dynamic and education achievement of blacks in America: 73% of black babies are born out of wedlock.
>Source:cdc.gov/nchs/data/nvsr/nvsr61/nvsr61_01.pdf

67% of black children grow up without a father, compared to 25% for whites and only 17% for Asians.
>Source:datacenter.kidscount.org/data/tables/107-children-in-single-parent-families-by#detailed/1/any/false/868,867,133,38,35/10,168,9,12,1,13,185/432,431

In 2012, the mean critical reading SAT score for college accepted students was 428 for blacks and 527 for whites. For mathematics, it was 428 for blacks and 536 for whites. For writing it was 417 for blacks and 515 for whites.
>Source:nces.ed.gov/fastfacts/display.asp?id=171

At both the grade 4 and grade 8 level, there is a persistent achievement gap between whites and blacks in both mathematics test scores and reading test scores in ALL states.
>Source:nces.ed.gov/nationsreportcard/pdf/studies/2009495.pdf

Some facts on intelligence levels of blacks: 1) Whites on average have a 15 point higher IQ than blacks, across many different studies. “There is a long-standing 15 point or 1 standard deviation difference between the intelligence test scores of African Americans and White Americans, though it might have narrowed slightly in the then recent years. The difference was largest on those tests, verbal or non-verbal, that best represented the general intelligence factor (g).”
>Source:en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intelligence:_Knowns_and_Unknowns

2) IQ across different ethnic groups in the US: Blacks have an average IQ of 85, whites of 103, Asians 106 and Jewish Americans 113: The study found that the average IQ for African Americans was lower than those for Latino, White, Asian, and Jewish Americans (85, 89, 103, 106, and 113, respectively; Herrnstein & Murray, 1994, pp. 273–278)
>Source:humanbiologicaldiversity.com/articles/Rushton, J. Philippe et al. ”Performance on Raven_s Advanced Progressive Matrices by African, East Indian, and White engineering students in South Africa." Intelligence 31 (2003).pdf

3) Overall, 18% of Asians have an IQ over 120, 10% of whites do and only 1% of blacks. Nearly 84% of blacks have an IQ below 100, which is slightly below the average IQ for whites. The ratio of white Americans to black Americans who have an IQ over 125 is 30:1. The IQ gap between blacks and whites in the United States—15-17 points—has not changed since it was first measured nearly a century ago. Both races’ test scores rose during the century, but the gap remained as large at the end of the century as at the beginning despite considerable social change.
>Source:humanbiologicaldiversity.com/articles/Rushton, J. Philippe et al. "Performance on Raven_s Advanced Progressive Matrices by African, East Indian, and White engineering students in South Africa." Intelligence 31 (2003).pdf

4) For those who claim that IQ tests are biased against blacks and that’s why they keep getting lower scores, there are IQ tests like the Raven’s Progressive Matrices which don’t have any language and rely entirely on visual pattern recognition. It’s simply finding patterns in visual shapes. Even then there is a marked difference between black and white IQ scores, not only in America but internationally as well, like in Africa between white and black engineering students:
>Source:psychology.uwo.ca/faculty/rushtonpdfs/ravensiii.pdf

5) Harvard psychologists took a look at how black children adopted by well off upper-middle class white families at a very young age perform on IQ tests once they grow up in white families with good socioeconomic conditions. Black children adopted by white parents average 89 on IQ tests at age 17 (slightly better than the 85 average for blacks nationally). White children who grew up in the same households and had white biological parents on average scored 109. Even with the same socioeconomic upbringing, the racial IQ gap remains. The Minnesota Transracial Adoption Study examined the IQ test scores of 130 black or interracial children adopted by advantaged white families. The aim of the study was to determine the contribution of environmental and genetic factors to the poor performance of black children on IQ tests as compared to white children. The studies’ general findings were that the IQs of children of a particular race did not differ significantly depending on whether they were raised by their biological parents or by adoptive parents of a different race. The gap between black and white IQ scores remained even if growing up in the same family.
>Source:frihetspartiet.net/dokumenter/minnesota-transracial-adoption-study.pdf
>Wiki: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minnesota_Transracial_Adoption_Study

6) East Asian countries have on average the highest IQ scores. African countries have on average the lowest. European countries are generally between the Asian and African countries.
>Source:statisticbrain.com/countries-with-the-highest-lowest-average-iq/

Niggers make up a disproportionate number of the imprisoned population in every country on earth except for the African ones.

7) Blacks performs substantially worse in standard school tests than whites. From the higher education achievement perspective: In 2012, the mean critical reading SAT score for college accepted students was 428 for blacks and 527 for whites. For mathematics, it was 428 for blacks and 536 for whites. For writing it was 417 for blacks and 515 for whites.
>Source:nces.ed.gov/fastfacts/display.asp?id=171

8) From the elementary education achievement perspective: At both the grade 4 and grade 8 level, there is a persistent achievement gap between whites and blacks in both mathematics test scores and reading test scores in ALL states.
>Source:nces.ed.gov/nationsreportcard/pdf/studies/2009495.pdf

9) For those looking to pin the lower IQ scores of blacks on socioeconomic factors, IQ is largely genetically determined: Estimates in the academic research of the heritability of IQ have varied from below 0.5 to a high of 0.8. (where 1.0 indicates that monozygotic twins have no variance in IQ and 0 indicates that their IQs are completely uncorrelated) Various studies have found the heritability of IQ to be between 0.7 and 0.8 in adults and 0.45 in childhood in the United States.[6][9][18]
>Source:en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heritability_of_IQ#Estimates_of_the_heritability_of_IQ

This graph kind of downplays just how outrageously disproportionate the rape & murder rates for blacks are.

Wish there were a way I could keep this thread so I can read everything.
I plan on putting this in a sort of essay format, is this a smart move, Sup Forums?

wypipo play 4d chess to force poor black people to commit crimes, dude

GO HOME RUSSIAN SHILL
GO HOME RUSSIAN SHILL
GO HOME RUSSIAN SHILL

You just might get a giant star spangled cock up your ass

The destruction of the family unit affects all races user. LBJ and Bill Clinton were more detrimental to the black community than Jim Crow ever was

They just can't resist committing crimes. It's like catnip to blacks. They love crime. I like that pic someone posted awhile back of the free condom machine that blacks still broke into...even though the condoms were free. As in you didn't have to pay for them. At all.

>Blacks are 13% of gen pop
>Black men are 6.5% of gen pop
>Blacks commit 52% of the murders
>Blacks commit other violent crimes disproportionately

Google the last two and you'll see the sources.

keep in mind that in this photo whites are conveniently lumped in with "hispanics" in order to artificially raise the rates of their crimes. this is a common trick used by the FBI in all of their crime statistics. picture very related.

They commit the most crimes user ergo they are most often incarcerated,

I never understood why this graphic is so popular when it's still over-estimating what BLM is protesting. if you used the category "white cops" instead of just "whites" it would be even more minuscule.

Because they do 95% of crimes but we go easy on them because they are eternal children.

they commit more crime

Jesus Christ you have to be a retard to actually think this study has any legitimate reflection on reality.
You have to go back

I've heard its actually 60 percent and not 90 percent

I've heard its actually 60% and not 90%

I wonder why???

They commit more crime.

you presented 0 arguments in your refutation of this study.

if you want to be taken seriously then you have to logically state your case. you can't just outright dismiss it.

If only we could figure it out

poverty, drugs, broken windows theory
>muh racist cops
no

:Thinking:

lower average IQ

They have poor parenting because welfare state has created an enticement for poor single mothers to have children and be shitty moms as a way of life.

I'm not black, but I imagine if I was, and if I was "one of the good ones" that would depress me all to hell. This world sucks.

As a Latino that has to live around the average Latino that wants to act like a thug, I can tell you how embarrassing it really is.

hey whitey, das yo fault. it b yo fault we iz murderin u, dont u kno? cuz i didnt get muh reparationz

Keep it coming my dudes, this seems like a lot of useful information.

How do you deal with it? Sup Forums wants you out of the country, but I am sure you aren't a terrible person like your neighbors.

This goy bringing the good shit

i would actually implore you tell me why you think this, because i can actually systematically dismantle every argument you people make about this study
>no replication
funding on these studies was pulled after they didn't produce the results the lefty designers wanted them to produce
>muh confounding variables
it's a longitudinal study, all of which have confounding variables, but no other longitudinal study in history has been uniformly dismissed for this reason because this argument is simply politically driven.
>muh early age of adoption
there is no "early adopted category" in the study for whites, but the average (both early and adopted) IQ is still higher than the early adopted black group when you look at the raw numbers. so again, no.

all of these arguments are politically motivated. none of them stand up to the slightest scrutiny. what's worse because they are so academically rudimentarily wrong, we know that the "scientists" who make them in academia are actually just outright telling lies to cover up for their political opinions.

similar thing happened to poor Helmuth Nyborg in recent years for simply telling the truth on controversial matters: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Helmuth_Nyborg

oh also the results fall in line with 50 years of similar research into the IQs of blacks vs whites so again there is just absolutely no real reason to ever believe that these results are anything but a PEFECT "reflection on reality" as you call it.

Well my Island is under sea level right now. I don't ignore the issue or sugar coat it with lies or half-truths. It just falls under understanding. Of course there are wonderful Latinos I've known. There are also terrible ones,etc. I'm legal, by the way, as Puerto Rican's are American citizens, as much as I hate to say it.

and mind you, i would also like to point out, that longitudinal studies actually form the backbone of much of our current understanding of science in every single field, so to simply dismiss this one because "it's a longitudinal study and therefore confounding variables" (particularly when no specific confounding variables can be actually identified) is pretty silly.

Copfag here. I am open to any biological evidence saying blacks are more prone to be violent.
However, I have noticed in my job thst it is predominantly culture and class that do it. There are shitty white people just like there are shitty black people.
Why blacks typically go to jail more often is down to being repeat offenders. When i arrest "normal" people of any race they don't have a criminal history of any kind. When I arrest someone who grew up or is exposed to black culture they have a laundry list of crime.
These are the people we go out of our way to arrest.

Fuckin Rolf, man.

>a 1 year old nigger is just as likely to kill you as a 19 year old white

wtf

What do you want to do, gas them?