It never ends

Check out this great new series about american women.
youtu.be/bg8lF5n1W7k

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/3M_5oYU-IsU?t=1m41s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No. I don't want to sheck out stupid burger whores. Sheck out Artemis instead.

It's basically "Coal Burners are cool and sympathetic characters": The series.

Of course

more race mixing agenda being pushed. makes the white male looking completely fucking pathetic. fucking wish hollywood to be genocided.

This seems like a blatant step up though.
>Already has a niglet baby
>Desperately trying to get blacked
>Blacks are too dignified to fuck a single mother
>Only pathetic white males will fuck her
>White males are all losers and dorks who make fools of themselves
>We should feel sympathy because she is a 'milf' and no man will become a father to her 'cute' baby

Complete and utter social engineering. Nothing but social engineering. Designed to persuade fucking losers into getting into relationships that already have kids so they don't have any more

(((Gene Stupitsky))) is the only Jew that I found as the executive producer

is that the chick from blue mountain state?

These type of things are actually great. They just end up driving more and more and more normies to our side. Women are sick of seeing this nigger propaganda BS too. Diversity is in its death roll in America. Also, showtime will likley be unable to stay afloat for another 5 years. White men and women are sick of diversity in America. Try as the jew might, you can't force white men to find niggers and sand niggers attractive, and you can't force white women to find niggers and sand niggers attractive. This isn't Europe and it will not work.

>smart
>single with black kids
pick one.

fuck (((showtime)))

Yes, she plays a whore in that too

BURN

FUCKING REEEEEE

I like to think it's the same character and that this is the natural progression of roasties

Tries to hit all the notes, makes the black guy look alpha, athletic, and cool, the girl is begging for it, the white guy a chubby clumsy fool.

Also, the actress looks like she's hit the wall

don't worry about it. The free market will literally fix it - the show WILL tank.

This is an intelligent show for current society, do you know how many women out there are this woman? So many, and that's the market they're hitting.

now dumb whores have something to laugh at...

like their life.

Of course she has a black child and is a single mom.

At least it's realistic.

Trailer was all white beta cucks getting fucked when she can't keep her legs shut, followed by the smooth muscular nigger being a gentleman and obvious choice for helping her to raise her mistake.

I can't stop noticing this shit. Fuck you pol. I was happier before.

Even the youtube comments look like something straight off of pol.
The world is waking up to (((their))) bullshit.

>poster features a single mother coalburner

like pottery

They actually have to make the male who rejects the single mom black. If he was white then feminists would be able to scream oppression because the baby is hers and not the dads. Now that he's black, they can't scream societal oppression.

Duh. They're normalizing and romanticizing cross-breeding with the apes and being abandoned by them (which really, is better than having a fucking nigger in the house)

I don't even get who would watch it.

Also did everyone notice the (((doctor)))?

God damn I hate this shit. What benefits???

>the kid is a niglet

hahahaha

smilfs don't exist and are a jewish creation

>Being a single mom sucks
What a fucking shocker. It takes like 10 seconds to put on a condom. Or you could pre-game with some birth control.

And yet we've got so many single moms we can make several season long shows about them. 16 and pregnant and all that other MTV garbage.

Is her boy a niglet?

seems like a good summary of literally everything wrong with modern women except she's not obese

so they need to fix that

from the same network that brings you the degeneracy know as "Shameless"

yup

The benefits are becoming a stupid mud race that can be easily controlled.
It's not actually to make us into slaves, though. The elites know that muds aren't intelligent enough to do the jobs in an increasingly mechanized world.
They want us to be dumb so we won't fight back when they start imposing more direct measures to wipe us off the planet.

I work for a ISP maintaining their social media and the head of marketing is a single mom. She made a big deal about a post for this show and offered 4 free SMILF posters to the 1st 4 people who comment. No one has replied in 2 days. Watch the trailer, it's literally nothing but "my dumb mongrel baby is cock blocking me" and Rosie O Donell is in it apparently. Worst show ever made...

does he do the whistle?

>At least it's realistic.

Then I expect to have the next episode take place in the ER where she is being treated for the beating that buck did on her.

Wew lad, look at the nose on him

1st part if the trailer is the white mom playing basketball with all black dudes. Like that ever happens... Def a subliminal msg for a white chick getting banged by 10 black dudes.

Yeah but she still has the kid so....

So, Zeth?

What the hell is a Southie?
>t. Tennessee

just looks depressing honestly.

>SMLIF
>Not called ROASTIE

I don't understand what the issue is. This clearly shows, accurately, what happens when you race mix. If anything this should be a redpill.

Probably this desu. Trying to fix the issue of black dads running out by making white people pickup the tab.

>that comment section
wew lad

> single mother
> black baby daddy
> she leaves her shirt on durring sex
> she won't kiss him

You can't afford a child of your own, goy. Pick up the tab on this race mixing single mom!
What do you mean the white race is going extinct

It's accurate but also portrays her as endearing and lectures the audience for not treating her like a good person worthy of all the cucks she wants.

Excuse me sir, you dropped your leaf.

So many teen girls are going to watch this and want to emulate this trash like Weeds and Orange is the New Black.

Goddamn white women are our Achilles' heel.

literally not being white. The EU pushes being not white as a fucking higher state of being, I traveled to Goymany last year and that was the impression I got

>> she won't kiss him
So she's a prostitute?

says the guy from the country that made pic related famoud

jfc, she's the director too. I hate this meme

her jaw could shatter diamonds

>JEWISH

EVERY
TIME

Wish someone would shoot every executive behind this show.

Slutty
Motherfuckes
I would
Like to
Flip the birdy off

Hey user, remind me what percentage of the US is jewish again. It's super high right?

atoning for the original sin of whiteness

bitch lasagna

i liked it better when woman were only used for the kitchen

Who is promoting this kind of shit and why?

>Who is promoting this kind of shit and why?

The only honest thing about this trailer is that not even the nigger would want her or her mongrel goblin of a child, and that the only "man" who would take her is an emasculated fat loser who also appears to be a mongrel.

Why are white people letting it happen?

>slutty coalburner
>raising a little niglet
>drug addicted ex who fucks white women on the reg
>on the quest to find a pathetic white cuckboi to raise Tyrone's baby for her
DIVERSITY IS A STRENGTH GOYIM

youtu.be/3M_5oYU-IsU?t=1m41s

i almost choked you motherfucker

Every single show ever made on Showtime was degenerate garbage. Have they ever had a great show? Dexter was ok for like 2 seasons and that’s it

Emergency services will create a massive increase in job demand to cater for all the destruction, rape and violence that follows shitskin migration. Also glaziers and locksmiths will see a huge rise in demand as more people need smashed windows repaired and want more locks on their property to keep the boongs out.

>Mrs Pump and Dump

Holy smokes, what a nose

Show will bomb, they will blame racism, sexism, and hatred of single mothers. They'll be right though.

I already saw the first episode.

>what is dinaric race

marry & support a poor single mother, goyim. it's your fault.

>showtime

There are more jews in the USA than any other nation on earth.

BAD!

It isn't social engineering when it's happening all around America. (((They))) are just catering their show for a growing demographic. American women are degenerates and should get 80 percent of the blame for not policing the behaviour of their sisters.

Makes sense.

>those comments

America sucks, no doubt about it. We spread degeneracy

Honestly, I am kind of in love with her. I want to find out what she can do with a hamburger bun.

How you about you find the source, and try and find what the fuck they are actually doing and why.

trips of truth

>what gave it away?
>t. showrunner

Since when did Showtime make documentaries?

>16 and pregnant and all that other MTV garbage.

16 and Pregnant, while still degenerate, is different from this. Most of those girls have white Chad boyfriends that stick around or pretend to because it makes for better television.

This is the shitty content liberals make to pretend they're still human.

Holy shit, a real life Joozian.

Implying protagonist is not